Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Phil is probably signing up for his Tattle account as we type. Kyle Pallo is officially becoming the new Michael Kay.
I already had. I'm him.
Sorry for the previous double-post of my reply to Alexa, teething troubles. The first one didn't show up for some reason so I reposted.

Yes I sent the stein, to cheer him up after JoJo ruined the California trip. (Any explanation yet?)
I also sent him the Epcot cookie jar.
And several Superdry t-shirts.
And a care package of Welsh gifts as soon as I was able to leave Lockdown here in the UK.
And the Xmas parcel with the Viz annual, Tron t-shirt and Mexican ornaments.
Oh and a Streamdeck which was a total waste of money because he was too thick to work out how to use it.

All of these were sent as 'thanks' to him because I live with elderly parents who are extremely high risk candidates for COVID so I have been forced to isolate to protect them since the pandemic began. Since early 2000 I have literally only been able to leave my house around ten times, and they were mostly to go to vaccination centres.

That might explain to you why the escapism Kyle's videos have provided have been a lifeline to me and why I became so fond of him. I've come to regard him as a sort of favourite nephew who lives abroad.

It will also explain why I was so outraged by his behaviour breaking Isolation rules, lying about it, and how hurtful it was to be told by Kyle that he didn't go to a party, 'no, not at all' - and when I told him I'd seen the photo he then told me - 'you need to redefine your definition of party' - and when I objected to that he told me he'd had enough of my 'negative attitude' and that I was only kicking up a fuss 'to provoke a reaction out of him', and that he'd blocked me from commenting on his videos in future. (Which doesn't seem to have turned out to have been successful...) He then told me it would be the last message he would send to me.

I replied calling him out for the manipulative liar that he is, and called him an ungrateful piece of shit, or words to that effect. And then told him he wouldn't hear from me again.

We haven't spoken since. I never want to, either.

Yes, I cancelled Patreon.

You won't know that I've also sent Kyle a number of $100 Paypals to buy drinks when he has been out partying, on the cruise with Patrick, etc.

That's why Patrick and he gave me a shout out on the cruise video. But other than that Kyle has not acknowledged a single payment I have made to him or thanked me for it. I think Patrick's decency is probably the reason for that one exception.

I'd estimate that since March the Patreon, gifts, postage, cash etc. have probably cost me around $1000.

I'm not bitter about it. The gifts were given in good faith and it's a matter for his conscience if he's a grifter. If he has a conscience, which I doubt.

I am, however, disgusted with his treatment of me personally. If he'd apologised about the party and explained I might have forgiven him. But his spiteful banishment of me from contacting him because I caught him out when he attempted to double down on his lies is beyond the pale to me.

I now believe he is a narcissist, a sociopath, and absolutely out to make as much money as he can - not just from lonely old gay 'Daddies' (which I am not) but from ANYONE who falls for his charming persona. In my bitter experience that persona is an act. As soon as he realises you've spotted a chink in his armour you'll be history.

Thank you for your nice comments about me. I won't be here much in future, the irony is I dislike 'hater forums'.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Jaylove77

I commented on one of his videos where he was talking about his ankle hurting, both as a doctor who also has an autoimmune condition and as a middle-aged queer man with a platinum card. He actually did respond, but more or less completely blew off what I was saying.
I don’t usually comment on here, but wanted to say that I also wrote a comment to him when he was looking for sunglasses because he was considering buying the $200 raybans from MK. I told him the outlets had cheaper sunglasses and were name brand. His response was that buying them at MK would be more special. After that I stopped commenting because he already made his decision and just wanted comments on his video.

I unsubscribed from both JoJo and Kyle’s channel after this whole situation. People are not perfect, but the way he handled this was just unacceptable. His comments on Twitter and YT saying he had shortness of breath/ COVID complications, lying about breaking quarantine, deleting comments, and complaining about people confronting him I was just done. I’ve lost family members and close friends to COVID and he used this illness go manipulate his viewers just to make money. He has no integrity.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

shadyshuttle

Hey all you non-Pallomars. First poster here but been reading this thread for awhile. I have a LOT to say about this clown, but first my personal bone to pick.

About a year ago, I was watching one of his videos — I believe it was an instructional video about how to become one of his YouTube tier subscribers (don’t even get me started). Within the video was an animation that featured a cursor clicking on the “subscribe” button on his YouTube channel homepage. But he edited the number of subscribers to say 3 million. So I commented to call him out. I wrote “Hey, do you actually have 3 million subscribers, or is it 33,000 as your profile reflects?” I guess he got mad because he hid all of my future comments.

Nothing in particular to gain here, but it still makes me chuckle and I thought you’d all get a kick out of it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Dolphin

Kyle just deleted my comment for telling him off for what he did with having Covid and the six total people that were in his home eating on Christmas after three maybe four of them were diagnosed with Covid. Don’t these freaking morons know that they’re different strains of the variant could be worse than others , they could die from this even though they’re vaccinated. What a bunch of freaking morons. Grow up , you act like you’re so above everyone else as it is. Sick and tired of him and JoJo. Sick and tired of these vloggers and tired of people sending them gifts and money and everything else that people do for these morons, they act like this vlogging is the hardest thing in the world give me a break, these people are capable of getting a real job, vlogging is not a job, I don’t care that they think it is but it’s not.

Reactions: 15

Figgy411

Congratulations on completely missing the point of a throwaway barb at wtc50e's continuing toxicity.
I will respond to this, and then I will add you to my ignore list, because I don’t want to derail this thread, nor do I want to attack you.

You come across as a decent person. I commend your dedication towards caring for your parents and keeping them safe. And I genuinely feel for you, and how hard the pandemic has hit you.
I am not saying this to be mean, or hurt your feelings, but a lot of what you have said on here comes across as a little delusional.

There are tons of recently published articles about the dangers of parasocial relationships, especially when it comes to Youtube/Instagram “celebrities”

Maybe read a few of those and honestly think about what kind of “relationship” you truly had with Kyle.
I wish you well.

Reactions: 14

peedee

Chatty Member
He literally made a sketch with a line to indicate how unbelievably hard and what an accomplishment it is that he vlogged 365 days.
Guess what Kyle? A lot of us got up and drove in hours of traffic through snow rain storms and flooding. We worked jobs in medical facilities saving lives or doing heavy lifting and manual labor making deliveries to make sure people are taken care of during the pandemic. Some of us risked our lives to make a living or make sure our loved ones were safe and provided for during your 365 days of theme park hopping, eating and super chatting on your cruises. You are disgusting to whine about your 365 of literally doing nothing to contribute to society.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Did anyone else catch Pallo shading Jojo in his January 2nd vlog from Epcot? At around 5.5 minutes, he mentioned Typhoon Lagoon and said he didn't go because he thought it would be "irresponsible" to go to a water park when he's recently been disgnosed with COVID. Later the same day, Jojo posted his vlog from Typhoon Lagoon.
I can't watch him any more. I used to like him a lot and love his videos but now he just makes me angry.

He and JoJo are as bad as each other. It's ironic that Kyle should throw shade at anyone for being irresponsible when he has broken isolation rules, lied about it, ghosted friends who expressed concern over it and continues not to follow guidelines himself.

And having deleted and blocked every fan who expressed concern for his health over him breaking the rules he's now allowing the tinfoil hatter anti-vax brigade rant their nonsense all over his comments without challenge. Because he'd prefer the support of even the clearly insane than the heartfelt advice of people who love him if they dare challenge his version of the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Can we stop with all the infighting in here lately? Y’all have made your points. It’s constant bickering- to the point you’re bringing it up on completely different threads.

I tried to watch Kyle’s upload today. I didn’t make it far. He tried to renew his AP and his card was declined because it triggered as potential fraud. So he called his MOM to fix it.

He’s a grown ass man who uses his mom’s credit card or needs his mom to manage it for him.

Reactions: 13

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
Before this person's comment gets deleted:

mktqnF-JQidxeWryiMXDMLmw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Travis MacMaster
7 minutes ago
Question: at the end of the video you said you got “dressed up” for the packers game? So it wasn’t because you went to a friends house to celebrate Christmas Eve? Because it looks like the same outfit from Cat’s IG... Just wanted to clarify, because earlier you said the only outdoors you get is your balcony...?

Reactions: 12

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Kyle talked about finding out he had Covid because he was being extra careful and testing before his dad’s visit. Originally, I commended him for that. Now I think he’s completely full of shit and just got tested because his roommate was positive. Can’t trust a thing the guys says now after “getting dressed for the Packer game.”

But I honestly think Kyle regards fans as paving stones on his road to success. He won't care how many he leaves behind as long as he keeps getting more views and fresh subscribers to dupe.
Yeah, this. Although I hate to admit it.
Don't get me wrong, I'm twice Kyle's age and live 3,000 miles away, it's not as if I ever expected to have any kind of in-person friendship with him.
But I did think that he knew how much he meant to me and that we had some sort of online pen-pal type friendship that he did actually value.
But in hindsight I think Kyle regards supporters/Patreons/whatever as a completely impersonal business arrangement type thing that are just a cash injection into his video-making business and any kind of affection from them towards him is simply delusional behaviour on their part.
The thing is, if he just had a vlog that allowed financial contributions through the YouTube 'Join' mechanism I might have some sympathy for that. If he's just accepting donations without any kind of personal interaction then a business arrangement is clearly what it is.
But asking people to send him gifts crosses a line for me. Gifts are personal, not business. Asking people to join his Patreon where he will engage in personal private messages with him (not that he does, trying to get any kind of conversation out of him is like getting blood out of a stone) is also crossing the line for me. Private interaction is personal, not business.
So am I and people like me to be regarded as having misunderstood the situation when he turns out our 'friendship' apparently means so little to him that it can be terminated without a second thought the moment we call him out on a lie because we are concerned he is risking his own health and might end up killing himself?

I never crushed on Kyle but I did love him, rightly or wrongly he seemed like extended family to me, even though we never met and probably never would. But that is irrelevant to me - I have many friends online that I've known for over 20 years and yet have never met. And I had many international pen-friends before the Internet was even invented that I am still a friend to. That's what I'm like.

Having gone through this experience, and been desperately hurt by it, which I'm sure he must know is underserved, and yet without any kind of expression or remorse or apology on his part - well, look. If he can do this to me, one of his former most loyal and generous supporters, he can do it to anyone.

I really don't think he could care less about the feelings of anybody who supports him.

I used to feel really sad for Kyle when he used to say he was a lonely kid without friends who didn't know his place in the world. Because as a kid I felt that way myself.

Now I know that's something a lot of sociopaths say to fish for vulnerable people to exploit.

And if how he has discarded my love, support and friendship is anything to go by he's going to end up a very lonely old man without friends also.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
I already had. I'm him.
Sorry for the previous double-post of my reply to Alexa, teething troubles. The first one didn't show up for some reason so I reposted.

Yes I sent the stein, to cheer him up after JoJo ruined the California trip. (Any explanation yet?)
I also sent him the Epcot cookie jar.
And several Superdry t-shirts.
And a care package of Welsh gifts as soon as I was able to leave Lockdown here in the UK.
And the Xmas parcel with the Viz annual, Tron t-shirt and Mexican ornaments.
Oh and a Streamdeck which was a total waste of money because he was too thick to work out how to use it.

All of these were sent as 'thanks' to him because I live with elderly parents who are extremely high risk candidates for COVID so I have been forced to isolate to protect them since the pandemic began. Since early 2000 I have literally only been able to leave my house around ten times, and they were mostly to go to vaccination centres.

That might explain to you why the escapism Kyle's videos have provided have been a lifeline to me and why I became so fond of him. I've come to regard him as a sort of favourite nephew who lives abroad.

It will also explain why I was so outraged by his behaviour breaking Isolation rules, lying about it, and how hurtful it was to be told by Kyle that he didn't go to a party, 'no, not at all' - and when I told him I'd seen the photo he then told me - 'you need to redefine your definition of party' - and when I objected to that he told me he'd had enough of my 'negative attitude' and that I was only kicking up a fuss 'to provoke a reaction out of him', and that he'd blocked me from commenting on his videos in future. (Which doesn't seem to have turned out to have been successful...) He then told me it would be the last message he would send to me.

I replied calling him out for the manipulative liar that he is, and called him an ungrateful piece of shit, or words to that effect. And then told him he wouldn't hear from me again.

We haven't spoken since. I never want to, either.

Yes, I cancelled Patreon.

You won't know that I've also sent Kyle a number of $100 Paypals to buy drinks when he has been out partying, on the cruise with Patrick, etc.

That's why Patrick and he gave me a shout out on the cruise video. But other than that Kyle has not acknowledged a single payment I have made to him or thanked me for it. I think Patrick's decency is probably the reason for that one exception.

I'd estimate that since March the Patreon, gifts, postage, cash etc. have probably cost me around $1000.

I'm not bitter about it. The gifts were given in good faith and it's a matter for his conscience if he's a grifter. If he has a conscience, which I doubt.

I am, however, disgusted with his treatment of me personally. If he'd apologised about the party and explained I might have forgiven him. But his spiteful banishment of me from contacting him because I caught him out when he attempted to double down on his lies is beyond the pale to me.

I now believe he is a narcissist, a sociopath, and absolutely out to make as much money as he can - not just from lonely old gay 'Daddies' (which I am not) but from ANYONE who falls for his charming persona. In my bitter experience that persona is an act. As soon as he realises you've spotted a chink in his armour you'll be history.

Thank you for your nice comments about me. I won't be here much in future, the irony is I dislike 'hater forums'.

Don't say I didn't warn you.
Awe Phil, seriously, we all feel for you! We all, for the most part, thought the same of Kyle up until the last few days! Really sorry that you were such a kind person & were treated so poorly!

• Heart
I was watching Adrian’s/Theme Park Express most recent livestream from January 18, and someone asked about his opinion of Kyle (and JoJo). Begins at 37:10 if you’re curious. Adrian said he met them both on the Disney cruise. Although he didn’t have much to say about JoJo, he did say Kyle lied to him about being able to upload videos while on the cruise. Apparently Adrian was having trouble uploading and asked Kyle about it. Kyle said he wasn’t able to post any videos either. Adrian later learned Kyle was uploading from the cruise every day. Adrian said he didn’t appreciate being lied to by Kyle and was hurt since there was no reason to lie to him.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

bramx

Pretty sure he reads here. Dude just own up, you’ve been caught, try to get ahead of it rather than hiding it. That’s your best option to try to earn back some integrity.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
OMG enough with this argument already. If it is going to keep going can you at least put it in a “spoiler” box so the rest of us don’t have to keep wading through pages of soapbox.

wtc50e

Chatty Member
Giving him money is stupid I’m sorry unless I’m gonna see some dick I’m not giving you hard earned money so you can parade around a theme park

• Haha