Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He literally made a sketch with a line to indicate how unbelievably hard and what an accomplishment it is that he vlogged 365 days.
Guess what Kyle? A lot of us got up and drove in hours of traffic through snow rain storms and flooding. We worked jobs in medical facilities saving lives or doing heavy lifting and manual labor making deliveries to make sure people are taken care of during the pandemic. Some of us risked our lives to make a living or make sure our loved ones were safe and provided for during your 365 days of theme park hopping, eating and super chatting on your cruises. You are disgusting to whine about your 365 of literally doing nothing to contribute to society.
If he would actually plan things. He could draft out the subjects of the videos. Spend 2 or 2 1/2 days in the parks filming. Day and a half or less editing a week or so of videos, drop them each day and the rest of the time to himself. If he was clever enough he could get almost a month worth of videos with just a few days filming.

Reactions: 2
If he would actually plan things. He could draft out the subjects of the videos. Spend 2 or 2 1/2 days in the parks filming. Day and a half or less editing a week or so of videos, drop them each day and the rest of the time to himself. If he was clever enough he could get almost a month worth of videos with just a few days filming.
This has been suggested to him a hundred times. From today's video we can safely assume he hasn't had a single new idea and it's back to his usual routine. It made me laugh when he said it's difficult to think of ways to keep daily vlogging fresh. Like he even tries.
Nice 'Daily Dose' art at the end. The clipart dingbats and over-cropping on the left and right sides' D and E are very professional. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nice 'Daily Dose' art at the end. The clipart dingbats and over-cropping on the left and right sides' D and E are very professional. 😂
That's probably what took him a week to make! :ROFLMAO:

Very riveting return to vlogging where we learn that winter is cold in Wisconsin, how would the fans ever cope without such interesting daily content!

• Haha
Omg new vlog posted. Poor baby bitching about how hard it is to be a vlogger. Working, working, working everyday. Sorry, not sorry that I have no sympathy for someone who spends a few hours a day in theme parks and goes on several cruises during a pandemic to hustle people out of their money.
Is this boohoo trying for sympathy because of covid backlash.

I doubt that.
He was leaning hard into Casey neistat today with how he set up the drawing. The way he talks about working so hard is annoying. Emphasizing how hard it is being a vlogger and almost no days off shows how he’s trying to prove to his audience how hard he works. It’s hard work to do daily vlogging but he always shows it in a insecure way IMO.
His views went up higher than normal during his break, I guess that was his goal for not announcing a week off. Vlog was fun outside of that, let’s see how his channel grows or declines in 22

Reactions: 1
No. I think it's more him trying to explain his absence as a holiday and not him running home to hide in the hope we'd all forget about his bullshit during his absence.

I find it curious that he didn’t mention March being a big month for his channel, just April and May. He said that he’d be on the first sailing of Royal Caribbeans Wonder of the Seas in March, and I expect that would be huge for his channel, views and sub wise if it were to happen… which leads me to believe he’s no longer going?

Reactions: 1
I find it curious that he didn’t mention March being a big month for his channel, just April and May. He said that he’d be on the first sailing of Royal Caribbeans Wonder of the Seas in March, and I expect that would be huge for his channel, views and sub wise if it were to happen… which leads me to believe he’s no longer going?
I think you might be right. I missed that because I thought it was in May. My guess is he won't mention it and hope we've forgotten. I hope nobody asks him about it in the comments or they'll be ghosted and will end up hanging out here.

I think you might be right. I missed that because I thought it was in May. My guess is he won't mention it and hope we've forgotten. I hope nobody asks him about it in the comments or they'll be ghosted and will end up hanging out here.
We need someone who’s talented with graphics to make us our own version of the Statue of Liberty; we can post it to welcome the tired who arrive from his comments.

• Haha
This is 100% me just being nosy. But I’m watching Kyle back in WI; his parents have a beautiful home. What did they do for a living? Find it hard to believe being a professional clown affords a house like that 😂

This is 100% me just being nosy. But I’m watching Kyle back in WI; his parents have a beautiful home. What did they do for a living? Find it hard to believe being a professional clown affords a house like that 😂
His Mom works in a bank. Pretty sure his dad said he was retired from the Post office and that he worked nights probably in a distribution center. I think he now works part time in a school I think as a custodian.

I think Kyle mentioned his father used to own a bowling alley called 'Pallomars'. If you believe anything he says of course.

Longtime lurker here, and former Patreon of this moron. Today’s vlog was so cringey, I was embarrassed for him. The website for the Cheesehead place literally says it’s closed on Saturday and Sunday. The art museum visit could have been good content, had he actually taken time to show pieces instead of comparing the place to Disney and mama Pallo comparing his “creative” vlogs to actual art.

I haven’t been a Patreon since COVIDgate, and I’m still listed as a supporter in the credits. Half tempted to message him and ask to get my name off.

Reactions: 9
Longtime lurker here, and former Patreon of this moron. Today’s vlog was so cringey, I was embarrassed for him. The website for the Cheesehead place literally says it’s closed on Saturday and Sunday. The art museum visit could have been good content, had he actually taken time to show pieces instead of comparing the place to Disney and mama Pallo comparing his “creative” vlogs to actual art.

I haven’t been a Patreon since COVIDgate, and I’m still listed as a supporter in the credits. Half tempted to message him and ask to get my name off.
Welcome! Sorry he became a disappointment to you but glad that you recognized it.
Do you mind if I ask if you had any personal give and take interactions with Kyle? Have you been a contributor to his adventures and excursions beside the Patreon money? Was COVIDgate the final straw? I find it fascinating to see the process of what takes place to make someone go from a monetary supporter to someone who's seen him for what he really is.
I don't think there's anything wrong with asking that your name be removed. I wouldn't want my name associated with anything that jerk puts out there.

Reactions: 3
Welcome! Sorry he became a disappointment to you but glad that you recognized it.
Do you mind if I ask if you had any personal give and take interactions with Kyle? Have you been a contributor to his adventures and excursions beside the Patreon money? Was COVIDgate the final straw? I find it fascinating to see the process of what takes place to make someone go from a monetary supporter to someone who's seen him for what he really is.
I don't think there's anything wrong with asking that your name be removed. I wouldn't want my name associated with anything that jerk puts out there.
Thanks! And I‘ve recovered from the disappointment. 😝

We had a few messages back and forth that were cordial, if not one-sided, with me doing most of the talking. I am neither admitting or denying that I gave him more than what I subscribed to give via Patreon. But let’s just say he may have had extra spending money for a cruise or two. 😖 I lost my dad from COVID in October, and the irresponsible behavior coupled with the Xmas party lie was pretty much the line in the sand.

I wouldn't bother, I doubt he'd read it. 😉
You‘re right.

I lost my dad from COVID in October, and the irresponsible behavior coupled with the Xmas party lie was pretty much the line in the sand
Sorry for your loss. Similar story here. He upset me before the COVID debacle but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. The party, his attempt to cover it up including ghosting people, but mostly his attempts to use his COVID as a business opportunity were the final straw for me. I could forgive the party if he had apologized for a stupid mistake, and his callous treatment of fans if he'd made amends, but not for treating COVID like a joke. I lost a loved one to it also. He's lucky he only got Omicron, Delta might have killed him.

I wouldn't bother, I doubt he'd read it. 😉
I wondered if he actually made sure the list was updated for each upload. I'm not sure how often patreons join/drop, if it sends an email every time and he would make sure to update the list. Silly. Bare minimum per usual.
But you guys, vlogging each and every single day is so hard!
This guy has never known hard work. 🙄

I was really hoping to give him the benefit of the doubt then I watched today’s blog really Kyle you can’t google the Cheesehead factory? it says
closed on Saturdays and Sundays. The domes also say that they’re temporary closed. One click and I found that as well even the friends Of the Don website says they’re closed. Come on Kyle this really could’ve been a fun Vlog I don’t know anything about Wisconsin or Milwaukee. I turned it off after I googled and saw he really isn’t putting any effort into anything how frustrating it’s too bad other people don’t Google his name and find this. Kyle if you actually read this smarten up do some real research you can do less blogs if they’re actually good, Find some fun things to Vlog that isn’t just Disney. Also apologize for your Covid Trickery.

Reactions: 5
I was really hoping to give him the benefit of the doubt then I watched today’s blog really Kyle you can’t google the Cheesehead factory? it says
closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
Poor Kyle NEVER has a day off so he's forgotten what Saturdays and Sundays are! :ROFLMAO:

Who would've ever thought that they wouldn't find anything Disney in the Milwaukee Art Museum? What a relief for all the fans that he's back to make such inspirational content like this everyday!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.