Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previously, Kyle grifted some of us, and endeared himself to some of us, often at the same time.

Reactions: 3
Let’s hope he takes this quarantine seriously, this could be a make or break for him if he’s spotted out and about ...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Recapping from our previous episode (thread):

Kyle quit Disney and became a full time vlogger!
Kyle can not say Hagrid!
Kyle loves water parks! I wonder why they get him a lot of views?
Please thumbs up this video!
Kyle and Jojo were gifted a cruise vacation!
Guess what! Kyle's dad is a clown!
Kyle was gifted a staycation!
Please subscribe to the channel!
Kyle was gifted another staycation! And another!
Kyle and Jojo went on another cruise! I wonder why these videos get him a lot of views?
Kyle and Jojo went on another cruise but this time they hate eachother!
Guess what! Kyle loves Halloween and Halloween Horror Nights!
Kyle's ankle is in a lot of pain but he's not going to see a doctor because he's a full time vlogger!
Kyle made one Halloween Horror Night video. He really really loves Halloween Horror Nights!
Guess what! Kyle wants a house!
Is Kyle dating someone? It's definitely click bait!
Don't forget to like and subscribe!
Kyle and Jojo Patrick went on a cruise! This looks familiar!
Kyle and Jojo have made up, reach 100K subscribers and got invited to see christmas decorations at Disney World! Kyle loves Christmas it's his new favorite holiday!
Guess what! Kyle really wants a house!
Kyle's family is in town but the vlogs are actually enjoyable!
Kyle and Jojo (and Emily?) flew to Disneyland but Jojo (and Emily?) disappeared!
Jojo's back home partying and now has his own thread! Kyle still really wants a house!
Kyle got a new dog! It's definitely clickbait!
Kyle got Covid but Jojo is happy that they have Covid together.

I think I might have missed a few but I think this covers the major storylines.

Reactions: 6
Bit of a choker for him getting covid, but if it meant so much to him which it clearly did he should of hidden himself away in isolation prior to the said activities.

I flew to Orlando a few weeks ago, and to ensure I made my trip by passing the appropriate exit test, I basically put myself under house arrest, because the risk wasn’t worth it. He could of easily sacked off his bumchums and rented a hotel room. No sympathy

to swan around like covid dosent exist and then feel upset when it actually ruins his plans? Diddums. At best it’s naivety at worse ignorance

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
JoJo is a complete asshole. Ruined his roommate’s Christmas but at least he isn’t alone in quarantine 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think I might have missed a few but I think this covers the major storylines.
Kyle wants a Golden Retriever.
Kyle is not sponsored by Superdry or Starbucks, but would love to be.
Kyle's sister goes to Disney for the food.
Kyle is a big fan of the Packers. But don't get excited, he doesn't mean fudge.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hope he has a mild case and gets through this ok. As irritating as he may be, I don’t wish harm on anyone. BUT if he is indeed immunocompromised, his reckless behavior through the course of this pandemic up until this point, has been even dumber than I thought.

Jojo, of course, is the biggest pile of teeth and human garbage on the best of days, but this behavior really takes the cake.

I hope he has a mild case and gets through this ok. As irritating as he may be, I don’t wish harm on anyone. BUT if he is indeed immunocompromised, his reckless behavior through the course of this pandemic up until this point, has been even dumber than I thought.

Jojo, of course, is the biggest pile of teeth and human garbage on the best of days, but this behavior really takes the cake.
What reckless behaviour are you actually talking about?? He’s been wearing a mask where he needs to and according to guidelines, and has had both vaccinations. Unless you mean he should be living indoors like a hermit until COVID goes away (newsflash it’s never going to), then I guess he’s been reckless :rolleyes:

• Heart
What reckless behaviour are you actually talking about?? He’s been wearing a mask where he needs to and according to guidelines, and has had both vaccinations. Unless you mean he should be living indoors like a hermit until COVID goes away (newsflash it’s never going to), then I guess he’s been reckless :rolleyes:
Agreed. He's also been regularly testing. Sounds like someone who hasn't been paying much attention has a grudge to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
lol you got me. i am a scorned lover of his, so that’s the grudge I am holding.
There’s a big difference between “living like a hermit” and stepping into an overcrowded theme park every day of the week during an ongoing pandemic.
Doing that while you’re “immunocompromised” is reckless to me, or at least not very smart. But to each their own. Calm down, boys 🥰

Reactions: 5

At least Jojo spread some kind of positivity, maybe to most of the building by the way things are going. 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
lol you got me. i am a scorned lover of his, so that’s the grudge I am holding.
That's a surprise. I thought you might be PC Dev.

Kyle followed all the advice as far as I can tell. But I'm not a scorned ex or ever will be so perhaps I'm not biased. 😉

There’s a big difference between “living like a hermit” and stepping into an overcrowded theme park every day of the week during an ongoing pandemic.
Whatever one things of vlogging as a career, that IS Kyle’s job. He did everything Disney asked, and Disney’s requirements are far more stringent than other parks (Universal only started requiring masking again in the last week). Ultimately, it doesn’t matter how careful someone is, especially with this scarily infective strain, unless they’re going to seal themselves inside a bubble.

My job requires me to go into a hospital and interact with patients every day. Despite wearing a mask in all setting except being alone in my office, and often an N95 when I was working inpatient, I still managed to get COVID before the vaccine. And since omicron started, about a third of the doctors in my hospital are out on isolation.

There is plenty to criticize Kyle for. Getting COVID, which can happen to anyone, no matter how careful, isn’t in that group.

Reactions: 5
That's a surprise. I thought you might be PC Dev.

Kyle followed all the advice as far as I can tell. But I'm not a scorned ex or ever will be so perhaps I'm not biased. 😉
So, saying I’m a scorned lover means I can’t be PC Dev? How come? 😏

And my point is still valid, even if he did follow all the official advice. If you are immunocompromised, and you are at an even higher risk of having a “bad” case of covid, and you travel as much as he did, board the first cruise to sail again, visit crowded places like wdw every day, then that’s reckless and dumb.

But I’m not one of Kyle’s fan boys, so perhaps I’m not biased. 😉

Reactions: 4
And my point is still valid, even if he did follow all the official advice. If you are immunocompromised, and you are at an even higher risk of having a “bad” case of covid, and you travel as much as he did, board the first cruise to sail again, visit crowded places like wdw every day, then that’s reckless and dumb.
I’m immunocompromised. I’ve traveled.

Not as much as Kyle, but I visit a crowded place (New York City) every time I step outside my apartment. I wear my mask indoors always (again, unless I’m alone in my office or at home). Aside from locking myself away, I don’t know what else I can do. And I still worry. I’ve had it, and I’m vaxxed and boosted. I had a patient the other day who I’m almost sure had it, but I didn’t run away screaming.

No it really isn’t. If anything he is being sensible by testing regularly, getting vaccinated and wearing masks where needed. So according to you Kyle should not have a life because he is immunocompromised? He should shut himself away and not go anywhere there might be a crowd? There can be crowds anywhere, even on a weekly shop. Should Kyle just stay indoors until Covid goes away? Thats going to be a while yet.

Covid is likely going to be a part of life from now on, much like seasonal flu. Sooner people realise that the better. Life has to start getting back to some normalcy. Best anyone can do is get vaccinated, follow guidelines, and just live life.

I’m immunocompromised. I’ve traveled.

Not as much as Kyle, but I visit a crowded place (New York City) every time I step outside my apartment. I wear my mask indoors always (again, unless I’m alone in my office or at home). Aside from locking myself away, I don’t know what else I can do. And I still worry. I’ve had it, and I’m vaxxed and boosted. I had a patient the other day who I’m almost sure had it, but I didn’t run away screaming.
Those are different situations. If you live in NYC, you really have no choice. The vloggers, all of them, make a deliberate choice to step into that petri dish. Yeah, that’s their source of income, but it’s hardly the same as working in a hospital. Kyle can make a killing doing lives on his couch every day. The stans will provide for him. I agree, no matter how careful, especially with omicron, most of us will end up catching it. And since Joho brought it into their home, that wasn’t his fault at all. Doesn’t mean he didn’t take unnecessary risks. Anyway, we won’t see eye to eye on this. Which is ok.

I think Kyle has a lot more taste.
Defending Kyle means I'm a fan boy? Who says I'm male? 😉
I dunno. You’re making assumptions about me, and I’m making one about you 😉
(… and yeah, fair point, I do think Kyle can do better than PC Dev, he’s pretty gross)

Reactions: 1
Those are different situations. If you live in NYC, you really have no choice. The vloggers, all of them, make a deliberate choice to step into that petri dish. Yeah, that’s their source of income, but it’s hardly the same as working in a hospital. Kyle can make a killing doing lives on his couch every day. The stans will provide for him. I agree, no matter how careful, especially with omicron, most of us will end up catching it. And since Joho brought it into their home, that wasn’t his fault at all. Doesn’t mean he didn’t take unnecessary risks. Anyway, we won’t see eye to eye on this. Which is ok.
I agree with you on this. None of the vloggers were being as careful as they should have been. Sure they wore masks when forced to but they all were extremely nonchalant acting as if there was no pandemic all along. I get needing to go out and live life but as far as these grifting vloggers go it's all about views, super chats and freebies.

Reactions: 4
I dunno. You’re making assumptions about me, and I’m making one about you 😉
I haven't made assumptions, just speculative observations, which turned out to be accurate.
The entire outside world is a Petri dish right now. The fact that Kyle got COVID because JoJo brought it home says to me that Kyle took all reasonable precautions and they worked, whereas JoJo obviously didn't.
But that might admittedly be bias on my part because I've never liked JoJo at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.