Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Kyle NEVER has a day off so he's forgotten what Saturdays and Sundays are! :ROFLMAO:

Who would've ever thought that they wouldn't find anything Disney in the Milwaukee Art Museum? What a relief for all the fans that he's back to make such inspirational content like this everyday!
I used to think he was naiive and I found it adorable. Since the COVID party I think he's a lazy obnoxious idiot.
As an teacher of mine used to say "There's no crime in not knowing something but not wanting to know is a problem".

Reactions: 1
As adorable as I find his family, it’s clear that they’ve very much enabled his nonsense. I, too, used to think he was just naive. Seems more like he’s just a spoiled brat. He can’t even manage a credit card on his own. Hell, he can’t even look up operating hours of a tourist attraction on his own 😂 Just like JoJo with his fake (toxic) positivity, Kyle is playing a character.

Reactions: 7
Kyle is playing a character.
I'd hate to be him, he must know deep down that people mainly watch him because they like what he has fooled them into thinking is his personality. It's only a matter of time before they realise they've been grifted.

I'd hate to be him, he must know deep down that people mainly watch him because they like what he has fooled them into thinking is his personality. It's only a matter of time before they realise they've been grifted.
It's my opinion that the majority of the Disney vloggers are grifters to varying degrees. But I also believe that a shockingly large number of their fans don't exercise sound judgment and unfortunately present themselves to these vloggers as willing dupes prime for the picking.

Reactions: 3
It's my opinion that the majority of the Disney vloggers are grifters to varying degrees. But I also believe that a shockingly large number of their fans don't exercise sound judgment and unfortunately present themselves to these vloggers as willing dupes prime for the picking.
Yep. The people online who watch these videos and comment don’t seem very bright and/or have some undiagnosed mental illnesses.

Reactions: 2
Yep. The people online who watch these videos and comment don’t seem very bright and/or have some undiagnosed mental illnesses.
I couldn't believe the number of people on today's video who want the recipe for French toast. I mean it's not hard.

Hello everyone, it's ya daily cheesehead, KP, and have I got some big news to share with you!
WE did it!
Less than 3 weeks into the new year, WE've hit a Big(???) new milestone that I am super excited to share with you. This is the first time on camera that, not sure if I can share this with you yet, but....
WE aren't wearing pants!!!
I am SO SUPER happy that this day has come. I've been waiting 10 years to share this with you. And I've never thought this day would come.

Alright, that's going to do it for today's post, but remember, my Mom's birthday is coming up, and my brother won't just give her his ticket, so stay tuned for the live stream without the towel.
Peace out, and remember, with enough support, WE can jump around freshly showered. ;);):cool:😇🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello everyone, it's ya daily cheesehead, KP, and have I got some big news to share with you!
WE did it!
Less than 3 weeks into the new year, WE've hit a Big(???) new milestone that I am super excited to share with you. This is the first time on camera that, not sure if I can share this with you yet, but....
I am SO SUPER happy that this day has come. I've been waiting 10 years to share this with you. And I've never thought this day would come.

Alright, that's going to do it for today's post, but remember, my Mom's birthday is coming up, and my brother won't just give her his ticket, so stay tuned for the live stream without the towel.
Peace out, and remember, with enough support, WE can jump around freshly showered. ;);):cool:😇🙏
I wish he would ditch that jump around crap. It's puerile and the song is tit.

Reactions: 6
I wish he would ditch that jump around crap. It's puerile and the song is tit.
Didn't he say he's never been to a Badgers' game too? Another fake layer to his fake personality!

WE did it!

Wish I had more money to travel more, oh, and where did my clothes go? :ROFLMAO:

Kyle still getting invited to events by Disney despite a few predictions he’d be off the invite list. He’s at Epcot Festival of the Arts media event.

I swear if he had screamed Alexa to set off our device one more time…everything he does now gets under my skin.

Reactions: 4
Kyle still getting invited to events by Disney despite a few predictions he’d be off the invite list. He’s at Epcot Festival of the Arts media event.
Solid move by Disney, I'm sure his vlog will bring in hundreds of new park visitors that wouldn't have gone anyways! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
you all didn’t try hard enough to get him kicked off the lists like you guys for Michael Kay off

Idk about that. Plenty of people watch the videos and comment about them here, too. I don’t think watching a video and commenting is akin to lack of intelligence or mental illness. It’s the obsessive ones who send gifts, express that they consider the YouTuber family, etc…that’s when it crosses a line for me. There are people who follow the Trackers that are downright obsessed with their son. It’s beyond creepy!

Idk about that. Plenty of people watch the videos and comment about them here, too. I don’t think watching a video and commenting is akin to lack of intelligence or mental illness. It’s the obsessive ones who send gifts, express that they consider the YouTuber family, etc…that’s when it crosses a line for me. There are people who follow the Trackers that are downright obsessed with their son. It’s beyond creepy!
I think for most it's just a form of entertainment. I don't think the gift thing is necessarily obsessive, especially when it's encouraged to the degree Kyle does. Crossing a line for me would be turning up on a vlogger's doorstep, following them around a park, and so on.

I think things would be better all round for everyone if YouTube banned vloggers from using Patreon, accepting gifts and PayPal and removed Superchats. Financial support to the vlogger could then only be done by their Join mechanism, and communication only conducted via public comments. This would end any emotional confusion and/or exploitative manipulation.

If they did that Kyle would be out of business quite quickly.

I was watching Adrian’s/Theme Park Express most recent livestream from January 18, and someone asked about his opinion of Kyle (and JoJo). Begins at 37:10 if you’re curious. Adrian said he met them both on the Disney cruise. Although he didn’t have much to say about JoJo, he did say Kyle lied to him about being able to upload videos while on the cruise. Apparently Adrian was having trouble uploading and asked Kyle about it. Kyle said he wasn’t able to post any videos either. Adrian later learned Kyle was uploading from the cruise every day. Adrian said he didn’t appreciate being lied to by Kyle and was hurt since there was no reason to lie to him.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I was watching Adrian’s/Theme Park Express most recent livestream from January 18, and someone asked about his opinion of Kyle (and JoJo). Begins at 37:10 if you’re curious. Adrian said he met them both on the Disney cruise. Although he didn’t have much to say about JoJo, he did say Kyle lied to him about being able to upload videos while on the cruise. Apparently Adrian was having trouble uploading and asked Kyle about it. Kyle said he wasn’t able to post any videos either. Adrian later learned Kyle was uploading from the cruise every day. Adrian said he didn’t appreciate being lied to by Kyle and was hurt since there was no reason to lie to him.

I had a feeling it was Kyle. He uploaded everyday on the ship and I know Adrian mentioned something on twitter about being lied to about uploading videos by other vloggers on the ship, but had not given any additional details to who it was. Again, Kyle has zero integrity.

Reactions: 8
Kyle cannot be overly confident with his own vlogs to treat Adrian that way. Maybe it is the way Kyle treats everyone.

Johnny Fai of Travel Spree helped Kyle upload when he had issues on the Mardi Gras cruise. Begins at 1:48 in the My First Day in San Juan cruise vlog. John let him use his hotspot to upload. Kyle explains, “We have just been saved.” John replies, “YouTubers have to look out for each other. It’s all about friendship and helping each other out.” Kyle responds, “Heck yeah.” Didn’t take Kyle long to forget about John’s words. The two cruises were maybe 2 weeks apart.

No wonder Kyle’s friends seem to disappear. He’s a classic faker and user. Lora worked in VIP Tours before Kyle. I wonder if Kyle used Lora or her knowledge to get VIP Tour. Only a matter of time until Kyle and JoJo part ways. Until then, the JoJo friendship gets Kyle lower apartment rent and shared cabin/hotel costs when they travel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.