Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure which video it was, but first he shamed her on camera for being late (which I've seen him do with others multiple times now), then they had lunch at a Mexican restaurant & he let her pay the bill. I'd assume she broke up with him.

Edited to add: I just looked through his videos, and it must be one of many he set to private. I think it was a "date day" video.
The Youtube Playboard site's video tab shows videos that used to be up but are now unlisted. Not as many from his recent months but interesting that he took down the livestream he did with Lora and some friends for Harmonious's soft opening. Noticed that he and Jojo both don't follow her on IG anymore either. She's always a breath of fresh air on his vlogs, so better for her to distance herself from him anyways.

Looks like from IG she has a VIP Tour position now at Disney. They're probably jealous about that! :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The Youtube Playboard site's video tab shows videos that used to be up but are now unlisted. Not as many from his recent months but interesting that he took down the livestream he did with Lora and some friends for Harmonious's soft opening. Noticed that he and Jojo both don't follow her on IG anymore either. She's always a breath of fresh air on his vlogs, so better for her to distance herself from him anyways.

Looks like from IG she has a VIP Tour position now at Disney. They're probably jealous about that! :ROFLMAO:
It appears that she may have blocked them on IG since all their likes and comments are gone from her posts :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 3

I always wondered what happened there. At one point Kyle was describing her as his 'boss' regarding vlogging, which I never understood. Then she was cruising with him. Then they seemed to fall out over something. Then she vanished. Then she returned. Now she's gone again.

If she’s VIP Tours now she might have purged her social media accounts to try to remove anything that might cause issues with her new role.

Reactions: 5
Maybe with being Disney VIP and those 2 with their Covid handling had her remove them? She was better than them anyway. Funny she got the job Kyle wanted. lol

Idk if she had photos of them on her Insta before, they did do trips together so i figured she probably had, there's none now.

It appears that she may have blocked them on IG since all their likes and comments are gone from her posts :unsure:
I noticed her on a handful of his videos and at first I thought they may have been an item but I don't think that was accurate at all. More platonic then anything it seems. Am I crazy or does his friendship with Jojo seem fake? It really comes through when they "guest star" in each others vlogs

Reactions: 1
Aside from his family, the only people he's ever really seemed genuine with are Patrick and Frances, and they're both so open and friendly, they get the credit for that one.

I just checked my crystal ball and I am going to predict his next vlog.
He will probably have some sad story that he has a burnout or something like that because he needs the attention of course.
And I can imagine that when you vlog parttime and are on vacation full time the whole year round you get a burnout of course

Reactions: 6
Aside from his family, the only people he's ever really seemed genuine with are Patrick and Frances, and they're both so open and friendly, they get the credit for that one.
I loved Frances when he was in Kyle or JoJo’s DL vlog! He seems like a lovely human being. He doesn’t have a YouTube, does he?

I loved Frances when he was in Kyle or JoJo’s DL vlog! He seems like a lovely human being. He doesn’t have a YouTube, does he?
He had one but it didn't take off so now he just tends to pop up in Patrick's.
Following Kyle's recent behaviour I hope they both avoid him in future.

I noticed her on a handful of his videos and at first I thought they may have been an item but I don't think that was accurate at all. More platonic then anything it seems. Am I crazy or does his friendship with Jojo seem fake? It really comes through when they "guest star" in each others vlogs
Everything Jojo does is fake so it's a given.

Maybe with being Disney VIP and those 2 with their Covid handling had her remove them? She was better than them anyway. Funny she got the job Kyle wanted. lol

Idk if she had photos of them on her Insta before, they did do trips together so i figured she probably had, there's none now.
They’ve been friends since college I think or went to the same college, Laura has been in his vlogs one or two times back at his hometown. I remember Laura posting an ig story that she won’t be appearing in vlogs anymore during his 2nd dcp. They blocked each other on ig for a while.

Always wondered if they tried dating or one of them wanted to date and the other didn’t feel the same way.

I've always wondered what kind of money these guys pull in with youtube, patreon etc. It's clearly enough to live on but is someone like this making say $50k a year? I doubt a channel this size makes anywhere near Tracker money. It still surprises me this can be one's full time endeavor.

His sister shared video from last night’s family dinner in her stories. He’s alive and well.

His sister shared video from last night’s family dinner in her stories. He’s alive and well.
Yeah, I saw that too. His base is getting all riled up about him not posting for days and no video today like the flashing date on his last video showed.

Yeah, I saw that too. His base is getting all riled up about him not posting for days and no video today like the flashing date on his last video showed.
To all of us, it’s not remotely surprising that he didn’t post on the date he advertised. To the stans the only explanation is…he’s dead??

YouTube stans in therapy would make excellent reality tv content.

Reactions: 6
To all of us, it’s not remotely surprising that he didn’t post on the date he advertised. To the stans the only explanation is…
I don't think anyone would blame him for taking a holiday but he could have had the courtesy to announce it properly, at the very least to his patrons. Leaving people hanging is so damn rude.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's nervous about returning. He's obviously hoping we'll all forget his antics and when he returns it will all be forgotten but it's not going to be that easy. A lot of stans saw what he's like but are in the making excuses phase. It's only a matter of time before they lose patience.

Reactions: 7
I don't think anyone would blame him for taking a holiday but he could have had the courtesy to announce it properly, at the very least to his patrons. Leaving people hanging is so damn rude.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's nervous about returning. He's obviously hoping we'll all forget his antics and when he returns it will all be forgotten but it's not going to be that easy. A lot of stans saw what he's like but are in the making excuses phase. It's only a matter of time before they lose patience.
But if he announced that he was taking a break, his video wouldn't get nearly as many views or comments. Slimy but predictable, just like the water park videos he makes whenever his views slow down!

But if he announced that he was taking a break, his video wouldn't get nearly as many views or comments. Slimy but predictable, just like the water park videos he makes whenever his views slow down!
I'm not sure I agree, I'm surprised he didn't do a clickbait video called Why I'm Leaving YouTube in which he tells us he's going on holiday.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.