Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are joking right? You’re not just letting your hatred of Kyle cloud your judgement here?
But Boris apologised, it’s all ok then. One word and all that goes away? Sorry but Kyle is nowhere near being as bad as that.
I meant purely in the context of apologising for partying, which Kyle has not. I thought that was implied.
Yes, Boris apologised, but said the gathering was "technically within the rules" . So he hasn't really admitted he did anything wrong. I'm not defending Kyle because he was in the wrong, but it was hardly a party, as some others have said, with only six people.
Oh please, not the 'it wasn't a party' nonsense, call it what you like, he said he was isolating, broke isolation rules and lied about it.
And that's not an opinion or one side of an argument, it's indisputable fact.
Stop making excuses for the manipulative liar.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don't have anything to add, just an observation : We are discussing Boris Johnson in a Kyle Pallo forum and it's actually within context. who would have imagined? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would Kyle even need to know who Boris Johnson is lmao, politics have been a dumpster fire the past 6 years.

Social media stars have been breaking covid rules and having parties since covid started, Kyle going to a get together of 6 people who have it, is very low on scum bag level. They’re all dumb for posting about it, knowing they are internet personality’s now.

Reactions: 1
Why would Kyle even need to know who Boris Johnson is lmao, politics have been a dumpster fire the past 6 years.

Social media stars have been breaking covid rules and having parties since covid started, Kyle going to a get together of 6 people who have it, is very low on scum bag level. They’re all dumb for posting about it, knowing they are internet personality’s now.
but Kyle didn't post about it! he pretended he just dressed up to watch a game.... and outright lied. that's what makes it worse

Reactions: 5
I don’t have a knee-jerk belief that every perceived relationship with a YouTuber is delusional. People do establish relationships that started on social media or from a chance encounter. It’s not an irrational belief that a relationship could occur between a viewer and creator. Kyle in particular is an average Joe, not some elevated celebrity and no different from or less approachable than anyone who lives in your neighborhood. What would make a particular instance of a viewer believing he had a relationship delusional is if the facts didn’t support the belief and the belief was disconnected from reality.

My personal opinion is that Phil’s relationship with Kyle was largely one-sided and that Phil was mistaken, but not delusional, about Kyle’s view of it. If anything, Kyle cutting off Phil is exactly how we have seen Kyle treat his known friends, so doing that to Phil was not inconsistent with having a friend relationship with Kyle.

but Kyle didn't post about it! he pretended he just dressed up to watch a game.... and outright lied. that's what makes it worse
He lied. He broke the rules. He attempted to deny the get together happened. He erased every comment regarding it in an attempt to cover it up. He ghosted every person who attempted to challenge his fictional version of history. He continues to pretend he did nothing wrong. And he made money out of his illness and would have held a cash grab live stream if it hadn't been called out as tasteless exploitation.

Pretty high on the scumbag list imho.

Reactions: 6
My personal opinion is that Phil’s relationship with Kyle was largely one-sided and that Phil was mistaken, but not delusional, about Kyle’s view of it. If anything, Kyle cutting off Phil is exactly how we have seen Kyle treat his known friends, so doing that to Phil was not inconsistent with having a friend relationship with Kyle.
You'll have to ask Kyle whether or not he regarded me as a friend or a 'mark' but I was certainly a good friend to him, whether or not he appreciated it.
In hindsight that was a big mistake on my part. My friends are all loving, loyal and decent people so he clearly doesn't qualify.

Reactions: 6
Hey all you non-Pallomars. First poster here but been reading this thread for awhile. I have a LOT to say about this clown, but first my personal bone to pick.

About a year ago, I was watching one of his videos — I believe it was an instructional video about how to become one of his YouTube tier subscribers (don’t even get me started). Within the video was an animation that featured a cursor clicking on the “subscribe” button on his YouTube channel homepage. But he edited the number of subscribers to say 3 million. So I commented to call him out. I wrote “Hey, do you actually have 3 million subscribers, or is it 33,000 as your profile reflects?” I guess he got mad because he hid all of my future comments.

Nothing in particular to gain here, but it still makes me chuckle and I thought you’d all get a kick out of it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
A handful of his DCP vlogs include several with a girlfriend(I think?) by the name of Gabrielle. Does anyone know what happened to her? Sounds like she was also in the DCP with him but from what I watched he doesn't really address her no longer appearing in his vlogs. Just being nosey lol

A handful of his DCP vlogs include several with a girlfriend(I think?) by the name of Gabrielle. Does anyone know what happened to her? Sounds like she was also in the DCP with him but from what I watched he doesn't really address her no longer appearing in his vlogs. Just being nosey lol
I think she moved home after DCP and the long distance killed it.

Or got annoyed that he never once pronounced her name right! :ROFLMAO:
I'm not sure which video it was, but first he shamed her on camera for being late (which I've seen him do with others multiple times now), then they had lunch at a Mexican restaurant & he let her pay the bill. I'd assume she broke up with him.

Edited to add: I just looked through his videos, and it must be one of many he set to private. I think it was a "date day" video.

Last edited:
I'm not sure which video it was, but first he shamed her on camera for being late (which I've seen him do with others multiple times now), then they had lunch at a Mexican restaurant & he let her pay the bill. I'd assume she broke up with him.

Edited to add: I just looked through his videos, and it must be one of many he set to private. I think it was a "date day" video.
I remember that one. First thing that came to mind. Also unable to locate it. Target shopping and lunch, right? He went to the restroom, check came, she paid.

Wanted to view again to see if he picked her up at her apartment door or not. Gut says, not. Anyone remember?

Or got annoyed that he never once pronounced her name right! :ROFLMAO:
I think any girl has to accept that as part of the deal.
I don't get the date video thing. Aren't dates supposed to be intimate? If I was dating a vlogger I'd never want to be filmed or even mentioned.

I remember that one. First thing that came to mind. Also unable to locate it. Target shopping and lunch, right? He went to the restroom, check came, she paid.

Wanted to view again to see if he picked her up at her apartment door or not. Gut says, not. Anyone remember?
I believe he waited in his car in the parking lot of her complex for her to come out.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.