Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont think that’s right. Quoted from the CDC website, “people with COVID-19 should isolate for 5 days and if they are asymptomatic or their symptoms are resolving (without fever for 24 hours), follow that by 5 days of wearing a mask when around others to minimize the risk of infecting people they encounter”.
  • Stay home for 5 days.
  • If you have no symptoms or your symptoms are resolving after 5 days, you can leave your house.
  • Continue to wear a mask around others for 5 additional days.
Since Kyle has said his symptoms have now resolved he’s within his rights to stop isolating.
Ah, I misunderstood from reading this...

Reactions: 1
I was looking at some of the comments on his latest video and someone asked about his eye and if it's because he's immunocompromised..... and it made me think
has he ever mentioned his right eye? I hope this doesn't come across badly I hate talking about people's appearances but just something I've wondered too!

I was looking at some of the comments on his latest video and someone asked about his eye and if it's because he's immunocompromised..... and it made me think
has he ever mentioned his right eye? I hope this doesn't come across badly I hate talking about people's appearances but just something I've wondered too!
I have never heard him mention anything about it but I have always wondered myself.

Think he mentioned it was ptosis, and he had surgery as a child to correct it.

Anyone have a suspicion that there might be an undercover Pallo posting here? 🤨

Reactions: 2
I feel bad for Phil he was a true friend to Kyle. It's disgraceful how Kyle is treating him!

Reactions: 8
Phil is probably signing up for his Tattle account as we type. Kyle Pallo is officially becoming the new Michael Kay.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope she's not working in a Covid ward.
Oh even better. She’s an oncology nurse. She works with cancer patients…and can’t grasp the basics of infection control.

Is the Phil commenting the same person who has sent Kyle various gifts in the past? I feel bad honestly. Kyle shouted him out quite a few times; now he’s deleting his comments and blocked him??

Yes he sent gifts to Kyle and supported him on Patreon and defended him many times!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Didn’t Phil send him that lovely ornamental Berlin Wall beer stein a few weeks back? That thing was gorgeous and cost $150 when I checked them online.

• Wow
Oh even better. She’s an oncology nurse. She works with cancer patients…and can’t grasp the basics of infection control.
She and Jojo annoy the hell out of me with that they couldn't spend Christmas with their families excuse.
It's so insensitive to people who couldn't spend time with their families because they were in ICU dying of Covid.
It's so damn selfish.

Reactions: 6
the thing is I think most people would have more respect for him if he just owned up to his mistake and apologised

I don't understand these vloggers who do something wrong that offends a large group of people and then choose to pretend it never happened!

Like..... just apologise and move on

it's not the end of the world! we all make mistakes! I'm sure it wasn't done maliciously either

But hiding the mistake and pretending it never happened by lying to your audience is malicious and manipulative

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.