Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the thing is I think most people would have more respect for him if he just owned up to his mistake and apologised

I don't understand these vloggers who do something wrong that offends a large group of people and then choose to pretend it never happened!

Like..... just apologise and move on

it's not the end of the world! we all make mistakes! I'm sure it wasn't done maliciously either

But hiding the mistake and pretending it never happened by lying to your audience is malicious and manipulative
Honestly I’ve seen a lot of youtubers do this. Suzy Lu, a reaction youtuber, put a false copyright strike on someone’s channel after they used a snippet of one of her videos, poking fun at her, but totally in fair use. Everyone started a massive hate campaign against her and reported her to the anime companies, all of which lasted months. But she pretended like nothing was happening :LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Honestly I’ve seen a lot of youtubers do this. Suzy Lu, a reaction youtuber, put a false copyright strike on someone’s channel after they used a snippet of one of her videos, poking fun at her, but totally in fair use. Everyone started a massive hate campaign against her and reported her to the anime companies, all of which lasted months. But she pretended like nothing was happening :LOL:
Yaz & Ash (ex British vloggers) did something similar.... they lied to their audience about going on holiday to Croatia when in fact they were just using Croatia to fly to the US back when the US wasn't allowing Brits in

When they finally got to the US they posted a long video boasting about all the things they were going to do on their 5 week US holiday and it was one of the most tone deaf YouTube videos I've ever seen! it annoyed a lot of their viewers including many other Disney influencers...... and what did Yaz & Ash do in response?

they literally just deleted their channel a few hours later and have never come back to YouTube!

So odd! for me one of the greatest Youtube mysteries still as to why they reacted like that! like surely.... an honest apology would've made more sense?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just the fact that they all scrub their comments, should say it all. You honestly shouldn't be allowed as a creator to delete comments at will unless they are threatening or foul. I wasn't aware of Kyle being a creator to scrub comments, but now we all see it happening. It's really unfortunate, since it's really what turns many subscribers away, seeing that your comment is deleted. I'm pretty sure that's why FRE is getting so many more subscribers in droves & so many new Tattlers here.

Reactions: 4
Phil is probably signing up for his Tattle account as we type. Kyle Pallo is officially becoming the new Michael Kay.
I already had. I'm him.
Sorry for the previous double-post of my reply to Alexa, teething troubles. The first one didn't show up for some reason so I reposted.

Yes I sent the stein, to cheer him up after JoJo ruined the California trip. (Any explanation yet?)
I also sent him the Epcot cookie jar.
And several Superdry t-shirts.
And a care package of Welsh gifts as soon as I was able to leave Lockdown here in the UK.
And the Xmas parcel with the Viz annual, Tron t-shirt and Mexican ornaments.
Oh and a Streamdeck which was a total waste of money because he was too thick to work out how to use it.

All of these were sent as 'thanks' to him because I live with elderly parents who are extremely high risk candidates for COVID so I have been forced to isolate to protect them since the pandemic began. Since early 2000 I have literally only been able to leave my house around ten times, and they were mostly to go to vaccination centres.

That might explain to you why the escapism Kyle's videos have provided have been a lifeline to me and why I became so fond of him. I've come to regard him as a sort of favourite nephew who lives abroad.

It will also explain why I was so outraged by his behaviour breaking Isolation rules, lying about it, and how hurtful it was to be told by Kyle that he didn't go to a party, 'no, not at all' - and when I told him I'd seen the photo he then told me - 'you need to redefine your definition of party' - and when I objected to that he told me he'd had enough of my 'negative attitude' and that I was only kicking up a fuss 'to provoke a reaction out of him', and that he'd blocked me from commenting on his videos in future. (Which doesn't seem to have turned out to have been successful...) He then told me it would be the last message he would send to me.

I replied calling him out for the manipulative liar that he is, and called him an ungrateful piece of tit, or words to that effect. And then told him he wouldn't hear from me again.

We haven't spoken since. I never want to, either.

Yes, I cancelled Patreon.

You won't know that I've also sent Kyle a number of $100 Paypals to buy drinks when he has been out partying, on the cruise with Patrick, etc.

That's why Patrick and he gave me a shout out on the cruise video. But other than that Kyle has not acknowledged a single payment I have made to him or thanked me for it. I think Patrick's decency is probably the reason for that one exception.

I'd estimate that since March the Patreon, gifts, postage, cash etc. have probably cost me around $1000.

I'm not bitter about it. The gifts were given in good faith and it's a matter for his conscience if he's a grifter. If he has a conscience, which I doubt.

I am, however, disgusted with his treatment of me personally. If he'd apologised about the party and explained I might have forgiven him. But his spiteful banishment of me from contacting him because I caught him out when he attempted to double down on his lies is beyond the pale to me.

I now believe he is a narcissist, a sociopath, and absolutely out to make as much money as he can - not just from lonely old gay 'Daddies' (which I am not) but from ANYONE who falls for his charming persona. In my bitter experience that persona is an act. As soon as he realises you've spotted a chink in his armour you'll be history.

Thank you for your nice comments about me. I won't be here much in future, the irony is I dislike 'hater forums'.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I already had. I'm him.
Sorry for the previous double-post of my reply to Alexa, teething troubles. The first one didn't show up for some reason so I reposted.

Yes I sent the stein, to cheer him up after JoJo ruined the California trip. (Any explanation yet?)
And a care package of Welsh gifts as soon as I was able to leave Lockdown here in the UK.
Oh and a Streamdeck which was a total waste of money because he was too thick to work out how to use it.

All of these were sent as 'thanks' to him because I live with elderly parents who are extremely high risk candidates for COVID so I have been forced to isolate to protect them since the pandemic began. Since early 2000 I have literally only been able to leave my house around ten times, and they were mostly to go to vaccination centres.

That might explain to you why the escapism Kyle's videos have provided have been a lifeline to me and why I became so fond of him. I've come to regard him as a sort of favourite nephew who lives abroad.

It will also explain why I was so outraged by his behaviour breaking Isolation rules, lying about it, and how hurtful it was to be told by Kyle that he didn't go to a party, 'no, not at all' - and when I told him I'd seen the photo he then told me - 'you need to redefine your definition of party' - and when I objected to that he told me he'd had enough of my 'negative attitude' and that I was only kicking up a fuss 'to provoke a reaction out of him', and that he'd blocked me from commenting on his videos in future. (Which doesn't seem to have turned out to have been successful...) He then told me it would be the last message he would send to me.

I replied calling him out for the manipulative liar that he is, and called him an ungrateful piece of tit, or words to that effect. And then told him he wouldn't hear from me again.

You won't know that I've also sent Kyle a number of $100 Paypals to buy drinks when he has been out partying, on the cruise with Patrick, etc.

That's why Patrick and he gave me a shout out on the cruise video. But other than that Kyle has not acknowledged a single payment I have made to him or thanked me for it. I think Patrick's decency is probably the reason for that one exception.

I'd estimate that since March the Patreon, gifts, postage, cash etc. have probably cost me around $1000.

I'm not bitter about it. The gifts were given in good faith and it's a matter for his conscience if he's a grifter. If he has a conscience, which I doubt.

I am, however, disgusted with his treatment of me personally. If he'd apologised about the party and explained I might have forgiven him. But his spiteful banishment of me from contacting him because I caught him out when he attempted to double down on his lies is beyond the pale to me.

I now believe he is a narcissist, a sociopath, and absolutely out to make as much money as he can - not just from lonely old gay 'Daddies' (which I am not) but from ANYONE who falls for his charming persona. In my bitter experience that persona is an act. As soon as he realises you've spotted a chink in his armour you'll be history.

Thank you for your nice comments about me. I won't be here much in future, the irony is I dislike 'hater forums'.

Awe Phil, seriously, we all feel for you! We all, for the most part, thought the same of Kyle up until the last few days! Really sorry that you were such a kind person & were treated so poorly!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I already had. I'm him.

Wow, Phil. This really is unfortunate all around and couldn't agree more when it comes to seeing Kyle so differently now. Oddly enough, this forum was consistently more upbeat and praising of him than most forums on creators. He has dug his own grave this time and destroyed his credibility. Wishing you all the best, sir.

Reactions: 8
I already had. I'm him.

Phil, you seem like a truly excellent human. I’m so sorry that you’ve struggled so much over the pandemic- it will get better eventually! Many of us here (myself included) have actually been fans of Kyle until literally this incident. I hope he learns from this…but it’s doubtful. He’s young and has a following that will defend anything he does. Ego will trump decency it seems.

Reactions: 7
Aww Phil, we feel for you and I hope you and especially your parents you are doing well.

Reactions: 6
Kyle would have made hundreds of dollars just from Adsense on his last few “I have Covid feel sorry for me” videos….. that’s not taking into account the stans that may have sent him money or gifts or become patreon members to support him because they felt bad he’s sick

he is literally profiting from a virus that has affected the lives of so many people globally

it would be different if he’d just made one video to educate and talk about his experience

No he’s uploaded several all about the same topic and all trying to gain sympathy

whilst clearly feeling well enough to go to dinner with a bunch of friends

that really just shows Kyle’s character and what he values most in life…. Money and fame:(

I’m writing all this and yet part of me still wants him to somehow redeem himself as he was one of the few WDW vloggers I didn’t mind watching before this

Reactions: 9
I'm kind of speechless.
Concern over your health when you are immunocompromised and have Covid is 'negative attitude'? WTF?
And Phil's comments are often funny as duck. Negative?
And then to get your sister, a nurse, to defend you hanging around with five other infectious people...?
Talk about fucked up priorities.

Reactions: 9
I already had. I'm him.

Phil that is horrible. So sorry that you were used and thrown out like trash. I don't consider myself a "hater". I used to enjoy his videos but the way he dropped hints for more gifts and freebies in almost every video disgusted me. Then I saw through his lies and contradictions. I found others here who felt the same way. It makes me feel validated. It hurts my head thinking of all the people who can't see through his bullshit. Thankfully, you won't be taken advantage of any longer. You obviously have a giving heart and I'm sure you will find a worthy cause to give to where the receivers will appreciate.

Reactions: 7

That Spaceship Earth cookie jar is so cool! Really sorry to hear about how he's treated you this way, Phil. I've had speculations based on what's been said from people who used to work with him or knew him from DCP but was hoping he was maturing a bit when starting to vlog with Patrick. Pretty obvious now that was all of Patrick's direct positive influence, and Kyle's back to his regular ways.

Wishing you and your family the best in the new year, should be some nice opportunity for better times ahead now that you don't have to bother with delusional entitlement from certain vloggers and tik tokkers. Thanks for sharing and appreciate you standing up against all the manipulation.

I know other have said it but I hope this is his and jojo’s “Michael Kay” moment. And by that I mean these channels tank in 2022!

Reactions: 5
I know other have said it but I hope this is his and jojo’s “Michael Kay” moment. And by that I mean these channels tank in 2022!
I used to like Kyle and think Jojo was using him to promote himself. So there was a time when I'd be quite happy to see Jojo's channel tank whilst Kyle's went on success. But having seen Kyle's behavior sink so low since his diagnosis I think they deserve each other and hope they both end up cleaning sewers for a living.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kyle just needs a good old fashioned smack. Manipulative fuckwit. As for Jojo, i think if anyone punched him he would just shatter into a thousand pieces he's that fragile looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Kyle just needs a good old fashioned smack. Manipulative fuckwit. As for Jojo, i think if anyone punched him he would just shatter into a thousand pieces he's that fragile looking.
I love how your suggestions tend to involve violence.
I wouldn't try to punch Kyle, I'm tall and I'd have to stoop so low I'd strain my back.
I wouldn't try to punch JoJo, I've a feeling his mouth would open like those demigorgons in Stranger Things and he'd swallow my arm.

• Haha
I think a slight twist would be to put Kyle and Jojo in that 60 days in show. Would be great watching

Reactions: 4
I'm kind of speechless.
Concern over your health when you are immunocompromised and have Covid is 'negative attitude'? WTF?
And Phil's comments are often funny as duck. Negative?
And then to get your sister, a nurse, to defend you hanging around with five other infectious people...?
Talk about fucked up priorities.
It's worse than it seems. When Omicron was taking hold here in the UK I begged Kyle to get boosted as soon as he could (because of his AS) and he shrugged it off saying he was sure it would be fine. I told him I hoped so but felt brushed off as if he thought I was an idiot.
In hindsight I was probably the first person to express that concern to him, possibly the only one, and if he'd listened to me he might not have contracted the virus at all.
Yet I'm the one who gets banished from his life for being 'negative' whilst he spends Christmas at a 'maximise Kyle's exposure to the plague' party at JoJo's latest female thumbnail 'doesn't want to be alone'. Because risking your life is such a positive thing to do.

I made this point to Kyle in my final message to him. JoJo and Cat risked his life. They are not his friends. I was a true friend, and, well, all I got for it was cold-hearted nastiness.

In the event that Kyle ever reads this, Kyle, you owe me the biggest apology you have ever made in your life. But don't bother, I won't accept it.
In the event that JoJo ever reads this, I hope you burn in Hell for not taking this virus seriously and your total, utter selfishness.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.