Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes, one of the few things that set him apart from the other crop of vloggers was not deleting every critical comment on his vlogs. The fact that he's doing it so thoroughly now shows that he knows it was wrong, then a supporter reaches out to him and he still denies and manipulates? No wonder his old roommates are never seen anymore, must be exhausting to deal with that ego in real life.

His supporters aren't people with lives and emotions, who genuinely care about him. They're just his high score.
And making sure to mention five times every vlog how much he loves to meet fans in the park, that gives him bonus spins! Clever business trick. Those must have been some really tasty gingerbread houses!

Reactions: 3
not surprised with Kyle for this as he uses so many other ways to get free money anyway!! but I feel bad for the loyal patrons
Anyone that has experience of knowing an addict will know that people with money are just a way to feed the addiction. My jury is out on whether he is knowingly exploiting people, but if he does have an addictive personality servicing that will always come first.

And it's toxic to be around of course.

I wish I'd seen through it sooner myself.

@starri that comment was beautifully and respectfully written. I work in healthcare as well. The past two years have come about as close to breaking me as anything. Thank you for trying to provide some guidance to Kyle!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yikes, one of the few things that set him apart from the other crop of vloggers was not deleting every critical comment on his vlogs. The fact that he's doing it so thoroughly now shows that he knows it was wrong.
I once commented here that I didn't think he was arrogant because he'd make fun of himself when he made mistakes.

I'd missed the point that all the mistakes were trivial things like mispronunciations but he'd never fessed up to something bad.

Reactions: 1
his new video is so manipulative

he apparently only found out about the new 5 day quarantine rule AFTER he filmed his previous video saying he's feeling so much better...... sure

he is also pretending he only had ONE symptom when he spent two videos coughing and saying he's lost his taste and acting as if he's got all the Covid symptoms for sympathy!

I can't with this guy

what a shame as I didn't mind him up until a few days ago

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
EFF HIM!! “Might be leaving quartier soon!” Please help me call him out in the comments!

he is also pretending he only had ONE symptom when he spent two videos coughing and saying he's lost his taste and acting as if he's got all the Covid symptoms for sympathy!

I can't with this guy
Throughout his Magic Kingdom parade video he sounds a bit congested. During the end credits, “Oooh I am out of breath.” Next video he announces being COVID positive.

Did he forget about this Tweet?

47D4BFFF-E0E5-40C4-B80C-C672416842E2.jpeg

• Wow
I couldn't stomach watching today's video but according to the title he's now talking of leaving quarantine.
My thoughts and prayers go out to Orlando.

Reactions: 4
It's a miracle, he has no cough at all or any symptoms anymore and is hopeful that if he's symptom free for the next three days, he can go to Epcot for New Years Eve!

He also said he only really had ONE symptom, then corrected himself and said at first he had a few symptoms.

And in between he reacted to footage of one of his haunted houses and some old middle school Disney trips. A nostalgic smokescreen.

Disney will look pretty bad if they have vloggers running around who outright said they have covid, have symptoms and they're letting them enter with guests.

Reactions: 5
I give up, his stand are never going to learn. What a smuck. Also after showing his older videos it appears that his forehead is growing, wonder what his plan is when his frat boy looks are no longer propping up his poor morals.

Reactions: 1
Looks like the family is now jumping in trying to defend him to his viewers.

5DD2DA1F-D870-489F-A879-E1497EC6044D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's a miracle, he has no cough at all or any symptoms anymore and is hopeful that if he's symptom free for the next three days, he can go to Epcot for New Years Eve!
It doesn't work like that. The five day rule is only for people who test positive but are asymptomatic for the five day isolation period. And then for the next five they have to wear masks.

If you have any symptoms at all it's still ten days isolation. Which he has already broken of course.

He and JoJo are both biohazards. Disney should ban them permanently if they attempt to enter the park before ten days. And I'd insist they have a negative test.

Reactions: 8
Hopefully Disney is aware if they try to enter, ban them.

Isn't his sister a nurse? She should know better.

Reactions: 6
It doesn't work like that. The five day rule is only for people who test positive but are asymptomatic for the five day isolation period. And then for the next five they have to wear masks.
Dont think that’s right. Quoted from the CDC website, “people with COVID-19 should isolate for 5 days and if they are asymptomatic or their symptoms are resolving (without fever for 24 hours), follow that by 5 days of wearing a mask when around others to minimize the risk of infecting people they encounter”.
  • Stay home for 5 days.
  • If you have no symptoms or your symptoms are resolving after 5 days, you can leave your house.
  • Continue to wear a mask around others for 5 additional days.
Since Kyle has said his symptoms have now resolved he’s within his rights to stop isolating.

Looks like the family is now jumping in trying to defend him to his viewers.

View attachment 949628
Wow getting his sister to defend him, which is now backfiring as she admits he broke quarantine

Dont think that’s right. Quoted from the CDC website, “people with COVID-19 should isolate for 5 days and if they are asymptomatic or their symptoms are resolving (without fever for 24 hours), follow that by 5 days of wearing a mask when around others to minimize the risk of infecting people they encounter”.
  • Stay home for 5 days.
  • If you have no symptoms or your symptoms are resolving after 5 days, you can leave your house.
  • Continue to wear a mask around others for 5 additional days.
Since Kyle has said his symptoms have now resolved he’s within his rights to stop isolating.
He broke isolation 1 day in so what does it matter now lol

Attachments

Wow getting his sister to defend him, which is now backfiring as she admits he broke quarantine

He broke isolation 1 day in so what does it matter now lol
He's so quick to delete them I always miss it. Does he use a lightning lane for everything? Disney World, quarantine, hiding facts!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.