Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's worse than it seems. When Omicron was taking hold here in the UK I begged Kyle to get boosted as soon as he could (because of his AS) and he shrugged it off saying he was sure it would be fine. I told him I hoped so but felt brushed off as if he thought I was an idiot.
FWIW, Phil, my heart really hurts for you.

I tried giving him some health advice too, and did it in a somewhat professional capacity. Which he either ignored or shrugged off. At the time, I wrote it off as a young guy, stupidly thinking that he's immortal, but I've reconsidered that a little since.
I think Patrick's decency is probably the reason for that one exception.
I legitimately REALLY like Patrick, and now I'm wondering if he's as bad as the rest of them. I'm choosing to live in optimism, in part because I've never seen him hint for donations and gifts, whether subtly or overtly, and he doesn't have a Patreon. He seems to do just fine with his cosplay and the sponsored content on his Instagram. Whatever one's opinion of that kind of thing, he's at least honest about it.

Also, I'm not That Guy normally, but I have half a mind to tell Disney about their plans to go to the parks on NYE. It's not been five days since Kyle's symptoms resolved.

Reactions: 9
Disney should know and not let them in without a Covid test.

Patrick was in Orlando recently for the Informer event. I don't think they had any meetup with Kyle/JoJo hopefully Patrick stays away

Reactions: 5
Also, I'm not That Guy normally, but I have half a mind to tell Disney about their plans to go to the parks on NYE. It's not been five days since Kyle's symptoms resolved.
It doesn’t have to be 5 days since symptoms resolve. It says clear as day on the CDC website, it’s 5 days isolation and if there are no symptoms OR symptoms have resolved in those 5 days your free to leave and must wear a mask for 5 further days. So many seem to be confused about that.

It doesn’t have to be 5 days since symptoms resolve. It says clear as day on the CDC website, it’s 5 days isolation and if there are no symptoms OR symptoms have resolved in those 5 days your free to leave and must wear a mask for 5 further days. So many seem to be confused about that.
I don't think anyone is confused. We understand CDC, the question is what's Kyle's truth?

Kyle was claiming all the symptoms and out of breath. The second the CDC changed to 5 days instantly he was getting better.

Either all the symptoms he was having were lies and sure he can go follow CDC. Or he's lying about being better. But it has not been 5 days of getting better based on what he put out there before the guidelines changed.

JoJo I bet will go, he was quarentining (and I use that word loosely) before Kyle and he outright was saying he's going out and felt ok.

Reactions: 4
JoJo I bet will go, he was quarentining (and I use that word loosely) before Kyle and he outright was saying he's going out and felt ok.
Probably without any masking beyond the required.

Reactions: 1
Also, I'm not That Guy normally, but I have half a mind to tell Disney about their plans to go to the parks on NYE.
I think the five day directive is insane, tbh. It has taken a lot longer than that for some of the people I've known to stop having symptoms. But I don't see what Disney could do to stop them.

I do think Disney might reconsider their support for them as influencers though. They've clearly not taken the virus seriously.

But I don't see what Disney could do to stop them.
Disney World is private property. They ban people all the time. And it's not like they'd sneak in, the Mouse would know the second they scanned their annual passes.

Reactions: 3
Again, they don't need to justify it. Florida law lets Lake Buena Vista do whatever the duck it wants. They can build a nuclear power plant on property if they so desire.

Reactions: 1
Again, they don't need to justify it. Florida law lets Lake Buena Vista do whatever the duck it wants. They can build a nuclear power plant on property if they so desire.
Ah ok. Well in that case I hope they ban the pair of them for life. Let's see how their channels grow when they're stuck to vlogging at Walmart.

Reactions: 2
I'm also sure there's fine print in the AP agreement that Disney can cancel them at any time for any reason.

I hope Kyle enjoyed his media event with the Christmas decorations. Because I'm betting that'll be the last one he goes to.

Patrick was in Orlando recently for the Informer event. I don't think they had any meetup with Kyle/JoJo hopefully Patrick stays away
Patrick also got exposed to (not diagnosed with) COVID recently, and not only made sure to get himself tested twice, he isolated just to be safe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Kyle talked about finding out he had Covid because he was being extra careful and testing before his dad’s visit. Originally, I commended him for that. Now I think he’s completely full of tit and just got tested because his roommate was positive. Can’t trust a thing the guys says now after “getting dressed for the Packer game.”

Reactions: 12
Kyle talked about finding out he had Covid because he was being extra careful and testing before his dad’s visit. Originally, I commended him for that. Now I think he’s completely full of tit and just got tested because his roommate was positive. Can’t trust a thing the guys says now after “getting dressed for the Packer game.”
Yeah. This is a guy who forgets his mask most of the time because it’s a bother. No way was he testing multiple times out of an abundance of caution. Doesn’t line up with what we know about his behavior. Hence why we were all surprised when he said it.
Phil, so sorry for how things went down. You sound like a really kind person and did not deserve that. Glad you got out.

Reactions: 7
I think his reaction to the people who called him out for lying says it all. I wouldn't be surprised if none of them had COVID and they planned it all as a sympathy grab.

After seeing his performance on his vlogs this week I wouldn't be surprised if they disappear for a couple of days and then claim they've been abducted by aliens.

Kyle's thumbnail will show him laughing as a grey spears him with an anal probe and JoJo's will feature an attractive woman with blue skin that looks suspiciously like Cat with a Photoshop colour tint.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m over this fool. He just uploaded and starts out talking about how he’s been totally symptom free for three days…

Except he sounds like tit. He’s obviously congested. His eyes are glassy. Don’t get on video symptomatic as tit talking about how you have no symptoms!!! That’s some Tracker level gaslighting right there.

Reactions: 9
New video I can’t bare to watch but comments already rolling in about how happy everyone is he’s better, even though he probably never felt sick at all. His dad is commenting also, wonder what he feels about all this.

New video I can’t bare to watch but comments already rolling in about how happy everyone is he’s better, even though he probably never felt sick at all. His dad is commenting also, wonder what he feels about all this.
He may not have been as sick as he tried to portray (the fake coughing was a MOMENT). But he definitely was sick. He still sounds sick. It all depends on how he feels he can profit most!

His Dad made me laugh on that video when he said he toned down the clown face paint because it was creeping the kids out.
Eh, no. I don't think it was his makeup.

He says in the video that he has had a cough. He also said he had to take a nap because he had a lot of trouble sleeping the last night. Lots of tossing and turning, I wonder why..... 👀

At the beginning he says he's leaning towards going to Disney for New Years Eve, but at the end he says he's leaning more towards staying in and waiting until the 10-day mark. My guess is he's getting mor scared of not being invited to media events if that exposes his lies even further.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.