Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they just admit it, it would be better than pretending.

JoJo outright said he was leaving and going over to the girls place in his vlog.

But Kyle acted like he wasn't going anywhere and got dressed to watch the game. 🙄

Reactions: 6
But Kyle acted like he wasn't going anywhere and got dressed to watch the game. 🙄
And they both stated they were following CDC guidelines which are to isolate alone, even from your housemates.

It's obvious why Kyle lied about the costume change. He knew going to Cat's for a gingerbread party was the wrong thing to do and wouldn't gain him any sympathy. Trying to pretend it didn't happen won't impress anyone, the truth is irrefutable.

Reactions: 8
Good news y’all! He feels so much better! Less than 24 hours after the CDC says you only have to isolate for 5 days now! Such magic!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everyone makes mistakes and is capable of some bad judgement calls, which this obviously is. But to cover your tracks and hide from it when it’s irrefutable is damn right ignorant.
And to dismiss the people calling it out as haters really won't wash when they're simply stating the truth.

Good news y’all! He feels so much better! Less than 24 hours after the CDC says you only have to isolate for 5 days now! Such magic!
I'm beginning to think he didn't have COVID and he'd tested positive for a hangover.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can we talk about how he was gravely ill and on the verge of hospitalization in yesterday’s vlog, but today he’s magically better.

I don’t want him to be sick, however I just think he’s just looking for sympathy and money.

I’m sure he did test positive for COVID, I don’t doubt that. I think he saw it as something he could play on sympathy for…monetize his diagnosis. He would have likely gotten away with it too, if it weren’t for the pic on that CM’s stories.

Own up to it. Show people you know how to admit when you’re wrong. It would still be a crappy decision, but I’d respect him more if he just took accountability and turned it into a learning experience.

Reactions: 3
I don’t want him to be sick, however I just think he’s just looking for sympathy and money.
As someone who used to defend him from accusations of grifting I'm saddened to say I'm convinced subs, views and money are all he cares about.

The shame of it is if he would be entertaining enough to be successful without all of the emotional exploitation and thirst baiting.

With Typhoon Lagoon re-opening on January 2nd, I wonder if we'll see that he has absolutely no symptoms on tomorrow's vlogs?

Also drink everytime he says symptoms, I'm trassssshed! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Kyle deserves an Oscar for this performance.

Reminds me of Willy Wonka stumbling over looking frail before bowling into a forward roll and a jump

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish more people would realize this.
They will. Like many others I was a fan, not a hater. I made the mistake of giving him the benefit of the doubt.

It won't happen again.

The truth is out there. People will find it. He's a proven liar. Rather than admit it and apologize for the hurt he has caused he is now pretending like it never happened and smearing those who call it out.

He may have fooled a lot of his Stans this time but it's only a matter of time before they realise he doesn't give a flying duck about them either and all they are to him is a source of income.

His empire will crumble because he has built it on unsound foundations.

PS note how many times Kyle thanks people for supporting his channel as opposed to supporting him.

I'm convinced he does this because he knows he's a fraud and by making it about 'the channel' he is distancing himself so that he doesn't have to feel guilt over people supporting the fake version of himself that he's presenting to the world.

If they love the channel, the ends justifies the means.
If they love him, and he's fake, it doesn't.

Reactions: 5
It's funny how up until a few days ago, this was probably the nicest tattle thread about a Disney vlogger. So much for thinking Kyle was the transparent, self deprecating vlogger. He could win us back by discussing the lying in a video, unlike every single other vlogger. Tell us how you felt like crap, but JoJo made you go over to the girls apartment, even though you thought it was a bad idea. Blame JoJo. We're all fine with that. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
It's funny how up until a few days ago, this was probably the nicest tattle thread about a Disney vlogger. So much for thinking Kyle was the transparent, self deprecating vlogger. He could win us back by discussing the lying in a video, unlike every single other vlogger. Tell us how you felt like crap, but JoJo made you go over to the girls apartment, even though you thought it was a bad idea. Blame JoJo. We're all fine with that. :ROFLMAO:
Don't let Cat get away with this untarnished. I'm sure she knew the tinderbox she was lighting when she posted that photograph. She'd have to be pretty damn stupid if she didn't.

Reactions: 3
I’ve lost a lot of respect for Kyle over this. Dude needs to get out on his own. He appears quite easily influenced by Jojo, or anyone really. Kyle isn’t the brightest bulb…that makes him easy to manipulate and susceptible to falling in with crappy people.

But to make absolute blatant lies like his patio being the only access to the outdoors, or getting dressed to watch the football game? C’mon dude. You and your buddies live your entire lives on social media. Makes it super easy to catch the lies.
I think my problem with Kyle is, bright or not , he clearly knew what he was doing was wrong so he lied to his viewers

and instead made them all feel extremely sorry for him!
That is basic manipulation

Don't let Cat get away with this untarnished. I'm sure she knew the tinderbox she was lighting when she posted that photograph. She'd have to be pretty damn stupid if she didn't.
All of them are idiots. She should never have been in JoJo's video to begin with. Obviously Disney watches their videos, since they have them on the media list. Why would you risk your job as a cast member showing up in his video & posting pics with a group of Covid peeps on IG? Dumb. Also, pretty sure you're not supposed to let people know that you're a character at Disney, and she has pictures of herself in character. Really dumb. Smart group all around.

I need backup on YouTube, he’s been quick to delete his call outs today.

Reactions: 4
do we think he will cut his quarantine short now that apparently only 5 days is needed??
or will he pretend he's super careful and do the full 10 days

Reactions: 1
do we think he will cut his quarantine short now that apparently only 5 days is needed??
or will he pretend he's super careful and do the full 10 days
Oh his “I’m feeling so much better” post today was totally setting himself up for a 5 day quarantine.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.