Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He needs a rebranding of some sort. I am a relatively new viewer and enjoyed some of his other content but he comes off as just lazy anymore. These are some of the worst home/life vlogs I've seen from a vlogger. With his Disney content feeling recycled with each painful dose I am not sure this channel will have longevity.

Why not just work a "real job" and vlog as a hobby for extra dough? Seems more realistic to me, not everyone will make Tracker coin. The market is far too saturated.

Wonder if he has a back up plan if this vlog thing flops?

Reactions: 7
He needs a rebranding of some sort. I am a relatively new viewer and enjoyed some of his other content but he comes off as just lazy anymore. These are some of the worst home/life vlogs I've seen from a vlogger. With his Disney content feeling recycled with each painful dose I am not sure this channel will have longevity.

Why not just work a "real job" and vlog as a hobby for extra dough? Seems more realistic to me, not everyone will make Tracker coin. The market is far too saturated.

Wonder if he has a back up plan if this vlog thing flops?
Disney is hiring if he still has good rehire status...

Are his views down? If he was depressed, it should be over that, not football. I feel like the covid bs might have rattled him and apparently jojo's views are down too.
I'm sure this is right. JoJo's views have always been terrible. He gets a lots of subs from TikTok or wherever but hardly anyone can bear to watch him.

I think Kyle did himself massive damage with the COVID fiasco. He must know that he lost a huge amount of respect from people who were genuine supporters and thought he was a decent guy.

Now he's left with people who know the truth of what he did and have so little moral compass they don't care or people who are unaware of it and he risks losing once he lets his act slip. And he's not a good actor.

You'd think he'd have learned that one Disney park really isn't enough for daily content and might have cut down his daily dose to something less frequent but more thought out. But nope, he's back to flogging a dead horse. Daily dose of Kyle isn't appealing once you realise he's fake, and there's only so many Runaway Railway videos you can watch.

Reactions: 5
Divorcing what we know of his personality from his content (a big ask at this point), he's be very well served by doing something that he's never done before, even if it's another theme park. Like, if he went on a road trip to new places with someone like Patrick or even Alexa, I think it would be very appealing for those who don't know who he really is.

None of these vloggers have home lives that are that interesting.

Reactions: 2
Divorcing what we know of his personality from his content (a big ask at this point), he's be very well served by doing something that he's never done before, even if it's another theme park. Like, if he went on a road trip to new places with someone like Patrick or even Alexa, I think it would be very appealing for those who don't know who he really is.
In one of the recent vlogs when Alexa took over she spoke really slowly as if she was bored stupid and I thought she was acting up to tease Kyle. I watched it again recently and it felt more like she was making fun of the audience "duh, you're all a bunch of morons". What looked like feigned boredom now comes across as sarcastic contempt.

Combine that with that candid clip of Kyle joking with Lora about wearing Speedos and it seems to me all of his Florida crowd are in on his scam.

I used to like the idea of a Kyle and Patrick road show but I hope Patrick stays well clear. He seems to be genuine. And it's not as if he needs the followers.

Combine that with that candid clip of Kyle joking with Lora about wearing Speedos and it seems to me all of his Florida crowd are in on his scam.
I'd rather shove spikes under my fingernails that watch him on a trip with JoJo.

Reactions: 1
I think Kyle did himself massive damage with the COVID fiasco. He must know that he lost a huge amount of respect from people who were genuine supporters and thought he was a decent guy.
I think some people may have noticied the COVID thing but not too many people. Comments were deleted and people’s attention spans are so short. I think it’s the recycled content and the fact he is getting older.

I'd rather shove spikes under my fingernails that watch him on a trip with JoJo.
I stopped watching videos that featured Jojo months before Covid-Gate. I can't watch Kyle either, now. If I watch anything it will be to check something mentioned here. I'm only here for the shade. I'm so bored of the Florida vermin that if I visit Disney again I'll probably choose Japan.

I wonder why the extended stay in Wisconsin. I mean, he only went back to Orlando because of being #hosted at FARTS, and I'm sure he missed his family, but he also saw them a ton in the fall. Things not going well with the MCO crew? Feeling like some different content would perk up his numbers?

I wonder why the extended stay in Wisconsin. I mean, he only went back to Orlando because of being #hosted at FARTS, and I'm sure he missed his family, but he also saw them a ton in the fall. Things not going well with the MCO crew? Feeling like some different content would perk up his numbers?
I suspect all is not well in Florida.

I think he was planning for the Packers to make it to the Superbowl, if they won last week they'd have another home game this weekend so he'd stay for that. Not when your QB flops under pressure though! :ROFLMAO:

He's just clueless on how to make videos naturally engaging, and that's probably why he sticks to his tired old Disney World rope drop formula because those work better than anything else he's tried. And cruises, although those are going to flop in the view department too as soon as he does a cruise that isn't a special re-opening/first look type of cruise.

If he put any effort into storytelling he might be able to build steady from vlogging new attractions or even day-in-the-life types of vlogs. Instead, everybody except the devoted stans get bored after 2 to 3 minutes. That's the same thing as other Disney vloggers too though, I'm pretty sure a few of them buy views to give them a boost.

I think he was planning for the Packers to make it to the Superbowl, if they won last week they'd have another home game this weekend so he'd stay for that. Not when your QB flops under pressure though! :ROFLMAO:

He's just clueless on how to make videos naturally engaging, and that's probably why he sticks to his tired old Disney World rope drop formula because those work better than anything else he's tried. And cruises, although those are going to flop in the view department too as soon as he does a cruise that isn't a special re-opening/first look type of cruise.

If he put any effort into storytelling he might be able to build steady from vlogging new attractions or even day-in-the-life types of vlogs. Instead, everybody except the devoted stans get bored after 2 to 3 minutes. That's the same thing as other Disney vloggers too though, I'm pretty sure a few of them buy views to give them a boost.
I've seen very simple ideas suggested to him in the past. For example how about an Epcot around the world series showing everything at one country per day. Architecture, attractions, shops, food.

Instead it's typical scattergun. I really do think he has some form of ADHD.

Instead it's typical scattergun. I really do think he has some form of ADHD.
That may or may not be true but remember all the Disney vloggers we talk about on here are like this. They don’t want to plan. They want to randomly go somewhere and film it. It’s laziness.

I think a lot of vloggers are stagnating, with the next few months being make or break. I wouldn't at all be surprised if a few venture back into the world of paid employment, with vlogging just a side kick.

Disney wise, there's not much coming up to create a huge buzz, unlike the 50th back in October.

Sure the star cruiser may get some traction for those that are hosted and wax lyrical how good it is (because they haven't paid thousands for it) but on the whole there just isn't anything that has a unique selling point currently. Kyle is one of the most boring for content as its the same videos, with the same style, just shot in different locations.

Vlogging is a short game, is it something people will still be earning mega bucks off in 10 years time to pay the mortgage? I doubt it. Make it big now and save, and hope for the best would be my advice...

The star cruiser may get some traction for those that are hosted and wax lyrical how good it is.
From what I've seen the Star Cruiser is going to be so bad Disney will be paying vloggers to stay in it.

Kyle misses opportunities under his nose. For example when his California trip got screwed up and Francis took him to the design Expo. He could have made a great video from that but he barely covered it.

Reactions: 4
I truly wish we could rewind a month and a half and I could just still be charmed by watching Kyle and Alexa together.

Reactions: 3
I truly wish we could rewind a month and a half and I could just still be charmed by watching Kyle and Alexa together.
well better late to see the grift and tit then never like some others

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.