Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think back on previous trip, LA? He was like I have ref eye when really his morning flight was early morning. He seems to think that's a red eye.

Reactions: 2
I think back on previous trip, LA? He was like I have ref eye when really his morning flight was early morning. He seems to think that's a red eye.
Getting up earlier than 9AM is probably a red eye to him and Ginn Tracker too.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Getting up earlier than 9AM is probably a red eye to him and Ginn Tracker too.
Anything before 2pm is a red eye for Jenn Bojo

That's nice he helped out the Uber driver but how does an Uber run out of gas? That's like a bus driver taking up donations from the passengers to fill up the bus or something

"He's not one to complain" all while he's complaining. Oh Pallo 😂🤣

Reactions: 3
PACKERS LOST! In a chilly windy snowstorm! Can't wait to see it in the vlog! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Have a heart, he seems really devastated on instagram 😂

Can I just say quickly, his families dog Rocko really is the cutest thing and has been the star of his vlogs lately. More Rocko please!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would go with assuming it's accurate in this case. He's dumb enough to fall for it.
Fair point. I do find it amusing when parts of his vlogs seem staged to address criticisms made about him on here though. I think he spends more time reading our comments than his own on YouTube and Patreon.

• Heart
Did he...tear up while realizing that they'd lost?

I'm not a huge sportsball fan (excepting the Yankees, NYCFC, and the only team in college basketball, the University of North Carolina Tarheels), but I can't imagine getting that brokenhearted over a single game.

Reactions: 1
As a die-hard Chicago Bears fan I just want to say nothing made me happier than seeing the Packers and that ignorant, crybaby Aaron Rodgers LOSE!
Can't stand Aaron Rodgers, never takes accountability and always points fingers whenever he loses. There's a reason he rarely makes it far in the playoffs every year - he fails to lead under pressure.

Did he...tear up while realizing that they'd lost?

I'm not a huge sportsball fan (excepting the Yankees, NYCFC, and the only team in college basketball, the University of North Carolina Tarheels), but I can't imagine getting that brokenhearted over a single game.
I cried once when the Celtic's season ended in the playoffs. I was 7. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
I can't bring myself to even hate watch right now. Did he find a friggen Pokémon card worth 100k or is he getting back into clickbait titles?

Reactions: 1
Was that a rhetorical question?
Apparently it's $4 on eBay.
Rhetorical. He must be scraping the bottom of the barrel for content. Why not just film ahead and premiere old footage instead of whatever this is. Is it daily dose of Disney or daily dose of Kyle?

I feel like the trackers did daily life vlogs (like this) then tried to rebrand as disney travel experts (lol), now have been reduced to family home videos. They must still be raking in the bucks because they are certainly spending like crazy. If Kyle doesn't figure it out soon he will be Michael Kay 2.0.

Reactions: 4
In spite of everything, I want to be a big enough person not to kick someone when they're down, but there's something about someone appearing to fall into legitimate depression because their football team lost that I just find pathetic.

In spite of everything, I want to be a big enough person not to kick someone when they're down, but there's something about someone appearing to fall into legitimate depression because their football team lost that I just find pathetic.
Are his views down? If he was depressed, it should be over that, not football. I feel like the covid bs might have rattled him and apparently jojo's views are down too. Seems like the bubble might pop soon on some of these vloggers. Better brush up the resume and beg disney for his job back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.