Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He/We went home for the Packers game with it in progress. Talk about a cliff hanger. The suspense.
I tried to watch today's video. I got as far as the part where he tells us how nice he was to pay for his Uber driver's gas before wanting to vomit at his sermon.
Yes, Kyle, you're such a nice guy when you aren't being a total bleeping jerk to people who are kind to you.

Reactions: 1
I tried to watch today's video. I got as far as the part where he tells us how nice he was to pay for his Uber driver's gas before wanting to vomit at his sermon.
Yes, Kyle, you're such a nice guy when you aren't being a total bleeping jerk to people who are kind to you.
You should watch for the schadenfreude alone! 😆

Reactions: 2
One of the best parts is him vlogging while standing in line leaving the plane and you can see how visibly annoyed the people waiting in line behind him are not wanting to be on camera after waiting through the same 3 hour delays

One of the best parts is him vlogging while standing in line leaving the plane and you can see how visibly annoyed the people waiting in line behind him are not wanting to be on camera after waiting through the same 3 hour delays
When I’m in the background of someone’s video/blog/livestream/FaceTime I obviously and dramatically cover my face with my hand in hopes people realize the whole world doesn’t want to be in the direct background of their broadcast

Reactions: 4
Omg came here to comment this. I was like…sir, if your flight leaves at 6:55AM…that’s not a red eye😂😂😂
Kyle’s hiatus made it very easy for me to break the habit of watching his channel but you guys have me wanting to see todays vid so I am going in.

Kyle’s hiatus made it very easy for me to break the habit of watching his channel but you guys have me wanting to see todays vid so I am going in.
Good luck. I think I've had enough of his hypocrisy for at least another month.

Reactions: 1
Continuously shocked by how dumb/misinformed a person can be. Once this blogging thing goes plays out, he’s going to be in for a world of hurt looking for a job. He was a pretty cute frat bro 4 years ago but imo he’s not aging that well (probably because one shouldn’t be “on vacation at Disney” everyday.) One cannot rely on being “pretty” forever.

Reactions: 6
Even acknowledging that he was wearing a lot of layers when he was showing off his game ensemble, he still had a noticeable tum as he shed things.

Continuously shocked by how dumb/misinformed a person can be. Once this blogging thing goes plays out, he’s going to be in for a world of hurt looking for a job. He was a pretty cute frat bro 4 years ago but imo he’s not aging that well (probably because one shouldn’t be “on vacation at Disney” everyday.) One cannot rely on being “pretty” forever.
The hairline is noticeably receding. I wouldn’t usually comment on someone’s looks but when he’s using it to sell himself better be careful.

Reactions: 5
The hairline is noticeably receding. I wouldn’t usually comment on someone’s looks but when he’s using it to sell himself better be careful.
I started losing my hair when I was 18, so I really will not shade that.

I started losing my hair when I was 18, so I really will not shade that.
Oh it's allowed. In real life I don't judge people over any physical attribute but if a person is deserving of shade anything goes in the name of comedy.

In the words of the great Judge Judy
s-l300.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.