Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HIs sister annoys me almost as much as he does. Not sure what it is about her. Maybe it's her grumpy. bad attitude and eye rolling.

Reactions: 2
She’s the grumpiest person I’ve ever seen lmao
She came off like she didn't even want do the Q & A. Long day at her real job and needed to eat so I get it. Maybe not the ideal time to have her in a Q & A?? Questions seemed repetitive too

Reactions: 1
I truly wish we could rewind a month and a half and I could just still be charmed by watching Kyle and Alexa together.
I couldn't agree more. After both of them making light of COVID I can't bear to watch either of them.

Does Kyle think only people in FL watch his content? Because if I want daily updates on how cold it is and how much snow fell…I just walk out my own front door. The whole “I’m from the south now, 60F is cold” schtick is annoying. If I hadn’t seen the way Alexa defended his COVID behavior, I’d still like her. I don’t think she’s grumpy at all…just tired after a 12 and being Kyle’s sibling for 25+ years 😂

I feel like there’s something going on back in Orlando that he’s running from, waiting for it to blow over.

Reactions: 5
Views must be lower than his expectations. Desperation.
Kyle, if you're reading this. Jesus Christ. You're bleeping tragic. If that's the route you're going to go down just join OnlyFans and be done with it. At least that's honest.

No way! Come On Kyle, removing your shirt to go swimming, you should know better!
You're missing the point. An empty pool in the middle of winter. It's obvious what his motivation was here and it's not showing off the hotel.

Last edited:
Travelling around America... can’t wait to see how long this lasts till we are rope dripping again.

What happened çant bare to watch
It appeared to be KP's first ever visit to the Windy City, despite the fact that he grew up 2 hours from there. True to form as whenever he steps outside the Disney/Orlando bubble, it was mostly him behaving like he just fell off the turnip truck.

The clown stayed home again, so it was just KP, his sister and their mother. KP thought it was noteworthy (impressive, maybe? idk) that their hotel room was on the 29th floor. KP gave a quick room tour, speaking so loudly that even his mother shushed him. His reaction and response to her was no different than what you'd expect. He gives zero Fs about anyone around him, even if they are paying customers too.

KP shared a "fun fact" that getting a job "in banking" in Chicago was his Plan B if the Disney thing didn't work out or the YT channel wasn't successful. Said he might still live there when he's older (not gonna happen).

They went to dinner at a nearly empty restaurant, ate mediocre grub, and KP drank enough IPAs to leave the restaurant lit. Upon returning to their hotel, KP and his sister found the hotel's empty fitness center (y'know cuz he's so into fitness) and the pool. KP stripped down to his squarecut underpants and made a spectacle of himself while his sister filmed it (gross) and then they both went back to their room.

Last edited:
I haven't watched in a while, decided to put today's video on while working but it was so cringy and annoying I had to turn it off.
"The buildings look like mountains" what? Wtf, have you never been anywhere before? He's getting too old to be the starry eyed ingenue, it just comes off as forced and sad.

His sister seems extra grumpy.
Did they say why they were in Chicago? I turned it off when he wondered if all intercontinental lobbies were dark and was running around the room manic.

It appeared to be KP's first ever visit to the Windy City, despite the fact that he grew up 2 hours from there. True to form as whenever he steps outside the Disney/Orlando bubble, it was mostly him behaving like he just fell off the turnip truck.
Which I would have found charming prior to the COVID debacle.

I can't believe they went all the way to Chicago and went to a chain restaurant.

Reactions: 4
Did they say why they were in Chicago? I turned it off when he wondered if all intercontinental lobbies were dark and was running around the room manic.
I don't think so. It looked like they made the trip down only to eat at that particular restaurant and said they were only staying overnight at that hotel.

His mother did say at one point that she can't wait for him to go back to Florida.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I haven't bothered to watch any since his Covid lies. Since home has he bothered to visit his brother and his kids? He does not seem like he cares to be an uncle at all.

I haven't bothered to watch any since his Covid lies. Since home has he bothered to visit his brother and his kids? He does not seem like he cares to be an uncle at all.
That is so wierd since he is always saying he wants his family to move to Florida (because they are good for views?). I guess not that part of the fam though. Maybe the brother doesn't want to be mentioned on YouTube? Seems strange.

That is so wierd since he is always saying he wants his family to move to Florida (because they are good for views?). I guess not that part of the fam though. Maybe the brother doesn't want to be mentioned on YouTube? Seems strange.
When Christmas shopping Kyle did not show gifts for his brother’s family on camera. Kyle seemed excited to show what he selected for other family members. Weird. What kid doesn’t want something from Disney? My nieces and nephews love Disney. Something off there.

Agree that something must be up in Orlando. Many airlines still offer no fee to change a flight. Kyle could have easily changed his flight after the Packer’s loss and escaped the cold weather.

One video showed a visit with his grandfather. Hope he found more time between sorting through his Pokémon cards and creating Q&A home vlogs to visit his grandparents a few times, off camera.

When Christmas shopping Kyle did not show gifts for his brother’s family on camera. Kyle seemed excited to show what he selected for other family members. Weird. What kid doesn’t want something from Disney? My nieces and nephews love Disney. Something off there.

Agree that something must be up in Orlando. Many airlines still offer no fee to change a flight. Kyle could have easily changed his flight after the Packer’s loss and escaped the cold weather.

One video showed a visit with his grandfather. Hope he found more time between sorting through his Pokémon cards and creating Q&A home vlogs to visit his grandparents a few times, off camera.
I don't think his brother wants much to do with him. I originally thought he might dislike social media but he's easy to find on Facebook. Some siblings aren't close I guess.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.