Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure what’s up with some posters, but claiming you hate Kyle and won’t watch any more of his videos then continuously type essay long paragraphs about how bad each vlog is shows you are still attached to the person. If you don’t like it, don’t watch and stop complaining, it’s free entertainment and he’s living rent free in your head.

Today’s vlog was pretty boring, don’t care for much for arts since it’s all subjective and none of it is either bad or good. Good for him to keep getting invites. Maybe lora’s boyfriend finally put a stop for them hanging together so much. I think the last time they were in a vlog was last December?
hi Kyle

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many times is he going to go on Runaway Railway?
That, and the frozen ride, think I know them off by heart just from his videos. 🎶 Nothing can stop us now, I’ll tell ya how 🎶 he must hear that in his dreams every night.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So his favorite movie is Tron.He Hates Willy Wonka, He LOVES the Frozen sing along, yet he hates the Muppets. He prefers if they play Marvel movie previews instead of the 'One man's dream' film.... etc. And he thinks that that's the popular opinion? does he even know anything about Disney fandom? I mean I'm not against him having his own preferences, but somethings you gotta keep to yourself if you want to cater to a certain audience, I swear every time He insults the Muppets, I get an eye twitch 😅

Reactions: 4
How many times is he going to go on Runaway Railway?
All of them. I think he has a season pass just for it.

I notice he replied to lots of comments yesterday. My guess is he's squirming because his views and subs are flat lining.

Before Christmas Social Blade was predicting he'd have a million subs in two and a half years. Now it's saying he'll get 513,277 in five. Oh dear.

Last edited:
I agree some people are probably trying to buy friendship with cash when they give what seems like a lot of it. On the other hand, it's normal to get favored treatment or special perks when donating at higher levels to support something, so that would cause people to expect more whenever they do that. Every organization I belong to has tiers and you get more benefits in return when you contribute more. The biggest donors are treated like VIPs. The vloggers who don't have any business sense and who rely on a steady stream of new donors to replace those who drop off don't get why it's important to put a little effort in to retain the top donors. They could be collecting a lot more if they would retain the old and not be satisfied with just replacing them with new ones.
I'm curious, John. I've noticed you still comment on Kyle's videos in a positive way. Do you not realise by now what a 'piece of tit' he is, to quote someone with more first hand experience than myself. I mean, do you really believe he even reads what you've said, let alone cares? And please don't think I'm attacking you. I'm asking out of genuine concern for your welfare.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think you need to be concerned for his welfare, as I’m sure John has read comments here and is aware of the opinions on Kyle. If he is still supporting Kyle in a positive way then that means, as an adult, he has formed his own opinion and used his own judgement on Kyles character. Not everyone will agree, and that’s ok.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think you need to be concerned for his welfare, as I’m sure John has read comments here and is aware of the opinions on Kyle. If he is still supporting Kyle in a positive way then that means, as an adult, he has formed his own opinion and used his own judgement on Kyles character. Not everyone will agree, and that’s ok.
Yeah it's OK, but he's in for a rude awakening...

I'm curious, John. I've noticed you still comment on Kyle's videos in a positive way. Do you not realise by now what a 'piece of tit' he is, to quote someone with more first hand experience than myself. I mean, do you really believe he even reads what you've said, let alone cares? And please don't think I'm attacking you. I'm asking out of genuine concern for your welfare.
I'm fine with the question and appreciate it. While I do believe that Kyle usually reads all of the comments, at least the ones posted soon after the video is published, I think what I write is intended generally for anyone who reads through the comments, including Kyle if he does. Today's comment is probably typical. I state that The Plaza is my favorite restaurant at MK and that I liked their Monte Cristo and that I was able to get a same-day reservation the last time I was there. If anything, it's to let others know I give the restaurant and the sandwich a thumbs up and that though it can be hard to get a reservation like Kyle said, it was possible to get in at the last minute.

I like Kyle's channel and have been watching it for four years, but I don't feel the kind of emotional or personal attachment some people do, so I think I'm safe from harm. That's nothing against Kyle or people who do feel that way, but I just don't have any feelings in this situation that could be hurt.

I notice he replied to lots of comments yesterday. My guess is he's squirming because his views and subs are flat lining.

Before Christmas Social Blade was predicting he'd have a million subs in two and a half years. Now it's saying he'll get 513,277 in five. Oh dear.
That’s quite a change. I’m cool with that.

Seems like he replies to comments a ton whenever he has a vlog that flops hard against his expectations, like when he got invited to Cirque du Soleil. His invite to FARTs didn't drive much growth, might help if he ever put more effort into making engaging content instead of spending all his time on color filters and thumbnails.

How many times did he say "holiday decorations" per vlog for the past three months? I bet new viewers never got bored of that.

Fresh new content at the Magic Kingdom today where we learned that Kyle hates waiting in lines and prefers to rope drop. Life-changing! :ROFLMAO:

Fresh new content at the Magic Kingdom today where we learned that Kyle hates waiting in lines and prefers to rope drop. Life-changing! :ROFLMAO:
But but but didn't he say he's been spending seven hours a day in the parks? What's he been doing?

Hey he's going to a Packers game. That will be new! I'm sure Disney fans just can't wait to see that. I know I'm excited to not watch it at all.

Not sure about that but I am sure that his dad drives me insane wearing that stupid effing clown nose everywhere.
I’m sure you’d love the T-shirt with a squeaker he wears in livestreams that he squeaks a dozen times whenever they gain 100 viewers.

Reactions: 2
How heavy is one of those play buttons? I wouldn't want to carry it around the park all day
At this point it wouldn't surprise me if that picture was green screened and photoshopped and the family behind him is a stock photo from Getty Images. 😉

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.