Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another move along distraction post from Mr. Calvinball. He's like Candyman, except if you say 'Kyle's a liar' on here just once up he pops up attempting to kill the conversation, not forgetting to compliment Kyle somewhere in the process.
None of you would be aware of this but Kyle knows I'm a massive fan of the comic strip Calvin & Hobbes. Calvinball is a game they play together in which the rules are made up as they go along. It's quite a coincidence indeed that someone should join this forum with that name to defend Kyle from my criticisms of him breaking Covid Isolation rules. It's also quite strange that this someone appears to know details of Kyle's life which aren't public knowledge. You do the math.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I wouldn't necessarily identify it as obsessive either (in most instances), but I have seen many fans who purposely use cash and gifts to blur the boundaries between themselves and the vloggers/characters they watch on YT.

Do the vloggers often appear to be courting that behavior? Yes. But there are also some fans who pursue what they perceive to be a closer "relationship" with a vlogger that (in the fan's mind) is exclusive and personal. So they shower the vlogger with cash and gifts with the expectation that it will buy them favored treatment or special perks. From what what I've seen, it usually does.
I agree some people are probably trying to buy friendship with cash when they give what seems like a lot of it. On the other hand, it's normal to get favored treatment or special perks when donating at higher levels to support something, so that would cause people to expect more whenever they do that. Every organization I belong to has tiers and you get more benefits in return when you contribute more. The biggest donors are treated like VIPs. The vloggers who don't have any business sense and who rely on a steady stream of new donors to replace those who drop off don't get why it's important to put a little effort in to retain the top donors. They could be collecting a lot more if they would retain the old and not be satisfied with just replacing them with new ones.

Reactions: 2
Disaster people!
Kyle wants to go to D23 but you have to be a fan club member to buy a ticket.
Of course a huge fan such as himself didn't bother joining the fan club so he'd love it if a member could buy a ticket for him before they sell out.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Disaster people!
Kyle wants to go to D23 but you have to be a fan club member to buy a ticket.
Of course a huge fan such as himself didn't bother joining the fan club so he'd love it if a member could buy a ticket for him before they sell out.
Seems very familiar... oh yes that time he wanted someone to let him into MK for the 50th

Reactions: 5
He also REALLY LIKES Disney art, but it's SOOOOO expensive.

Also, all of things that he was looking at were pure tit.

his taste reflects who he is, tit.

All this person does on this forum is laugh at the misfortune of others. Sociopathic troll.
I’m the sociopath? Look at your post count in this thread, more importantly coddling people who need a dose of reality isn’t a troll.

Reactions: 4
Hopefully, as Kyle refuses to apologise, we can only hope that Disney get their finger out soon and remove him from the media list.

Yet and ACTUAL ART MUSEUM was a disappointment to him, from what I’m reading here.

@DisneyWiitch that is indeed very coincidental…

Thomas Kinkade art is pure tit? You really think? :unsure:
Well, yes.

I mean, there's no accounting for taste, and I'm sure some might think my love of vintage travel posters was pedestrian, but Disney stuff--especially the stuff Kyle was admiring--has consumerism at its core, not history or artistry.

Reactions: 7
Well, yes.

I mean, there's no accounting for taste, and I'm sure some might think my love of vintage travel posters was pedestrian, but Disney stuff--especially the stuff Kyle was admiring--has consumerism at its core, not history or artistry.
Interesting. Those paintings looked beautiful to me, I was almost buying the Beauty and the Beast one until he said it cost $2600.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I personally don’t care for Kinkade; not my aesthetic. Art is super subjective. But Kinkade seems overly commercial to me, if that makes sense? Not knocking anyone who loves his pieces. Just not my jam.

Reactions: 2
Interesting. Those paintings looked beautiful to me, I was almost buying the Beauty and the Beast one until he said it cost $2600.
Everybody likes what they like. That's fine, and no shade. It's just that Kincaide is/was nakedly commercial and Disney is nakedly commercial, and it just doesn't work for me.

1DB8E91D-6AF1-4B86-8195-2B5F5141BF20.jpeg

I don’t know why this is rotated like this, but I saw it at FARTS in 2019, and was tempted. Of course, I was drunk at the time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Thomas Kinkade art is pure tit? You really think? :unsure:
It's well painted but it looks more like something that would be on a poster in a child's nursery than in a frame on a wall.
It's all a matter of personal taste.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hopefully, as Kyle refuses to apologise, we can only hope that Disney get their finger out soon and remove him from the media list.
If they even know what he and Jojo were suddenly covid free and wandering around the parks.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.