Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Johnny Fai of Travel Spree helped Kyle upload when he had issues on the Mardi Gras cruise. Begins at 1:48 in the My First Day in San Juan cruise vlog. John let him use his hotspot to upload. Kyle explains, “We have just been saved.” John replies, “YouTubers have to look out for each other. It’s all about friendship and helping each other out.” Kyle responds, “Heck yeah.”
I'm sure Kyle wholeheartedly supports the ideals of friendship when he's the beneficiary of it. Helping others, evidently not so much.

As for JoJo, clearly the player is being played. They deserve each other.

Reactions: 2
I think for most it's just a form of entertainment. I don't think the gift thing is necessarily obsessive, especially when it's encouraged to the degree Kyle does. Crossing a line for me would be turning up on a vlogger's doorstep, following them around a park, and so on.
I wouldn't necessarily identify it as obsessive either (in most instances), but I have seen many fans who purposely use cash and gifts to blur the boundaries between themselves and the vloggers/characters they watch on YT.

Do the vloggers often appear to be courting that behavior? Yes. But there are also some fans who pursue what they perceive to be a closer "relationship" with a vlogger that (in the fan's mind) is exclusive and personal. So they shower the vlogger with cash and gifts with the expectation that it will buy them favored treatment or special perks. From what what I've seen, it usually does.

So they shower the vlogger with cash and gifts with the expectation that it will buy them favored treatment or special perks. From what what I've seen, it usually does.
This is why I object to Patreon, and in particular its tiers so much. It explicitly offers some fans VIP status and perks. So I don't think it's unreasonable when they then expect to be treated better than a casual viewer.

This is why I object to Patreon, and in particular its tiers so much. It explicitly offers some fans VIP status and perks. So I don't think it's unreasonable when they then expect to be treated better than a casual viewer.
The Patreon perks are clearly defined and regulated by Patreon. Hopefully those patrons feel they get their money's worth of entertainment. But there's also clearly a gray area as some former patrons have revealed here that involves sending money to vloggers like Pallo outside the Patreon bubble and not in the form of a modest superchat. To me, that's when both the vlogger AND the fan have crossed the line into poor judgment.

The Patreon perks are clearly defined and regulated by Patreon. Hopefully those patrons feel they get their money's worth of entertainment. But there's also clearly a gray area as some former patrons have revealed here that involves sending money to vloggers like Pallo outside the Patreon bubble and not in the form of a modest superchat. To me, that's when both the vlogger AND the fan have crossed the line into poor judgment.
You are joking, right? Patreon is barely regulated at all. Their response to complaints is well documented as "If you don't think you're getting your money's worth, leave." If Kyle's tiers were regulated he'd have been banned from the site months ago. Has anyone ever helped him decide the content of a future video, ever? He's ignored every suggestion I've ever seen anybody make. Exclusive live streams monthly for Patreon members? Nope. Personal birthday videos? Nope.

Sorry but I really do think you're putting too much blame on the grifted and not on the grifter. As I've said before, if these fans are guilty of anything it's being too kind for their own good, if that's what you mean by bad judgment, then fine. The vloggers, on the other hand, are guilty of milking that kindness for every dollar they can get. You only have to look at Kyle's week of Covid vlogs and him even considering to do a live stream to see evidence of that. I mean, exploiting Covid for financial gain. No fan encouraged him to do that, it was all his initiative.

I really do wonder why some here persist in trying to hold the fans equally responsible for being taken advantage of by these scammers.

Reactions: 3
I really do wonder why some here persist in trying to hold the fans equally responsible for being taken advantage of by these scammers.
Because I expect adults to be accountable for their decisions. It seems like you and others came here looking for absolution and sympathy after making some poor decisions regarding your money and Kyle Pallo. I'm glad you finally saw the light and walked away, but don't paint yourselves as victims.

Reactions: 5
Because I expect adults to be accountable for their decisions. It seems like you and others came here looking for absolution and sympathy after making some poor decisions regarding your money and Kyle Pallo. I'm glad you finally saw the light and walked away, but don't paint yourselves as victims.
No, I have my own reasons for disliking Kyle and I do not consider myself his victim.
I do, however, have experience of toxic narcissists and their gaslighting of their victims and that's precisely the behaviour I've seen exhibited by Kyle towards others.
And I find it very curious that as if by clockwork the moment Kyle is exposed as a liar - yet again - someone who hardly posts pops up to blame the fans for Kyle's clearly exploitative behaviour, drawing attention away from it.
Ignoring you now, I'm bored of Kyle's apologists.

Reactions: 6
And I find it very curious that as if by clockwork the moment Kyle is exposed as a liar - yet again - someone who hardly posts pops up to blame the fans for Kyle's clearly exploitative behaviour, drawing attention away from it.
Ignoring you now, I'm bored of Kyle's apologists.
Pointing out how you figure into the transactional relationship between vloggers and their fans doesn't make me an apologist for Pallo or any of the vloggers. It means I'm not buying what you're trying to sell.

Reactions: 4
No wonder Kyle’s friends seem to disappear. He’s a classic faker and user. Lora worked in VIP Tours before Kyle. I wonder if Kyle used Lora or her knowledge to get VIP Tour. Only a matter of time until Kyle and JoJo part ways. Until then, the JoJo friendship gets Kyle lower apartment rent and shared cabin/hotel costs when they travel.
I found it suspect at the time that Lora wasn't shown in awhile then appeared back suddenly when she got her job at Universal for HHN.

I figured he was using.

Reactions: 5
I found it suspect at the time that Lora wasn't shown in awhile then appeared back suddenly when she got her job at Universal for HHN.

I figured he was using.
How long has she been working VIP? The last time I saw her in his vlogs was the one time at HHN when he said she was going to be a scare actor.

I figured he was using.
Yes. He seemed to spend a lot of time there when his friend Nick was working as a 'scarer' but I don't think he's mentioned him since, either.

Not sure what’s up with some posters, but claiming you hate Kyle and won’t watch any more of his videos then continuously type essay long paragraphs about how bad each vlog is shows you are still attached to the person. If you don’t like it, don’t watch and stop complaining, it’s free entertainment and he’s living rent free in your head.

Today’s vlog was pretty boring, don’t care for much for arts since it’s all subjective and none of it is either bad or good. Good for him to keep getting invites. Maybe lora’s boyfriend finally put a stop for them hanging together so much. I think the last time they were in a vlog was last December?

Reactions: 1
Why would you blame Lora's boyfriend for her blocking both him and JoJo and not I don't know but them? It's her boyfriend doing not Kyle?

And this isn't a fan forum of Kyle's, someone can link you to his Patreon if that's what you're looking for.

Reactions: 7
Giving him money is stupid I’m sorry unless I’m gonna see some dick I’m not giving you hard earned money so you can parade around a theme park

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't believe he got to see Kerry Butler and Telly Leung and was more into that cookie.

Because I expect adults to be accountable for their decisions.
Pointing out how you figure into the transactional relationship between vloggers and their fans doesn't make me an apologist for Pallo or any of the vloggers. It means I'm not buying what you're trying to sell.
You haven't the slightest idea how I figure into this or what the nature of my relationship to Kyle is.
I'm not trying to sell anything, as far as I'm aware myself and the rest of us are here to hold Kyle accountable for his decisions.
That's what this forum is for.
[Ignore]

I can't believe he got to see Kerry Butler and Telly Leung and was more into that cookie.
I hope he used tongs.

Not sure what’s up with some posters, but claiming you hate Kyle and won’t watch any more of his videos then continuously type essay long paragraphs about how bad each vlog is shows you are still attached to the person. If you don’t like it, don’t watch and stop complaining, it’s free entertainment and he’s living rent free in your head.

Today’s vlog was pretty boring, don’t care for much for arts since it’s all subjective and none of it is either bad or good. Good for him to keep getting invites. Maybe lora’s boyfriend finally put a stop for them hanging together so much. I think the last time they were in a vlog was last December?
Let’s not leave reality behind and pretend that hate-watching is a mystery or not a legitimate form of entertainment. If anyone really doesn’t understand why people do it, there are plenty of articles online discussing the practice. People are going to continue to hate-watch YouTubers, for whatever their personal reason, and post comments online about it. Good for them.

• Heart
Let’s not leave reality behind and pretend that hate-watching is a mystery or not a legitimate form of entertainment. If anyone really doesn’t understand why people do it, there are plenty of articles online discussing the practice. People are going to continue to hate-watch YouTubers, for whatever their personal reason, and post comments online about it. Good for them.
Another move along distraction post from Mr. Calvinball. He's like Candyman, except if you say 'Kyle's a liar' on here just once up he pops up attempting to kill the conversation, not forgetting to compliment Kyle somewhere in the process.

• Haha
I can believe that people who are tricked or scammed by certain schemes, or misled by other people, are incredibly foolish for falling for it, but still have compassion for the victims of those schemes and still refer to them as victims, which they are.

I can believe that people who are tricked or scammed by certain schemes, or misled by other people, are incredibly foolish for falling for it, but still have compassion for the victims of those schemes and still refer to them as victims, which they are.
sometimes your not a victim just delusional

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.