Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think he’s vlogging anything until the 15th as in the last video he said see you soon and the date 1.15.22 popped up. His 365 days of daily vlogging ended on the 4th I believe.
So it looks like he's finally taking a holiday like I've been advising him since his ankle started hurting.
I'm glad he's putting his health first but it's a bit of a headf*ck seeing someone take your advice after giving you the cold shoulder for it being 'negative attitude'.

Reactions: 2
So it looks like he's finally taking a holiday like I've been advising him since his ankle started hurting.
I'm glad he's putting his health first but it's a bit of a headf*ck seeing someone take your advice after giving you the cold shoulder for it being 'negative attitude'.
…he doesn’t give a tit what you have to say to him.

Reactions: 1
Patreon taking their sweet ass time. His page is still under review. Kyle must be sweating in case they decide to delete it for breaking terms of service.
If he's with his family he won't have noticed, Patreon is lowest on his list of priorities when they are around.

Don’t think he’s vlogging anything until the 15th as in the last video he said see you soon and the date 1.15.22 popped up. His 365 days of daily vlogging ended on the 4th I believe.
It's just weird because he was still talking up how proud he is of his nonstop daily uploads for a year. He has this odd obsession with hitting the arbitrary 365 days and then nothing? Why not just upload until you can't do it or admit you find it tedious and stupid? Doing uploads 365 days just for the sake of hitting that specific number resulted in at least 364 crappy, brainless videos.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if it's his decision though, maybe the family had to step in?

And you would know this how, precisely?
Didn't you tell us that he blocked you after calling you negative? Genuinely asking because if he did, then it shows that he is really only looking for people to agree with him and what he does.

Didn't you tell us that he blocked you after calling you negative? Genuinely asking because if he did, then it shows that he is really only looking for people to agree with him and what he does.
I tried to dip my toe in and still getting that kind of feedback I’m going to totally disengage from the lunacy. Clearly Kyle is very concerned about @DisneyWiitch opinions, frankly he should give him more money since Covid has been tough on Kyle.

Reactions: 3
And you would know this how, precisely?
Because… you made some very dramatic posts telling everyone in this thread *precisely* that? Kyle is a manipulative asshole, and he was definitely cruel, and in the wrong for treating you and others the way he has been, but holy hell, this is getting really sad now. You read way too much into that “friendship” you assumed you had with Kyle. Like johns often mistake a prostitute’s affection for “love”.
He wanted your money, so he gave you shoutouts and called you “my man” or whatever, to keep the donations coming. He certainly didn’t want your advice on anything, and certainly not your friendship. He showed you who he really is. Believe him. JFC.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can people who don’t get along on here just block or ignore each other? So it doesn’t turn into a circle of back and forth again?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's just weird because he was still talking up how proud he is of his nonstop daily uploads for a year. He has this odd obsession with hitting the arbitrary 365 days and then nothing? Why not just upload until you can't do it or admit you find it tedious and stupid? Doing uploads 365 days just for the sake of hitting that specific number resulted in at least 364 crappy, brainless videos.
Could the 365 goal have had to do with youtube's algorithm? Idk how it works, but I think consistency is key with trying to have it recommend your videos and grown subs, etc.
I would think he could have planned ahead and filmed videos ahead to premiere during the break, but I think he is burnt out and unable to plan ahead at the best of times. Idk how, since it seems like he rope drops, is in the parks for an hour or two, edits for an hour, and that's it. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I agree it’s weird to just stop without an announcement , he’s doing a break for a week. The whole date of his return flashing on the screen was dumb and doubt majority of his audience even noticed it. He’ll go back to daily vlog after his break with not promising of uploading every single day I bet.
If they did get blocked for being negative, then I doubt it was just for one message, the posts some people make on here are insane, and wouldn’t doubt they sent that type of material to Kyle. Thinking they would be the one to change his mind.

Because… you made some very dramatic posts telling everyone in this thread *precisely* that? Kyle is a manipulative asshole, and he was definitely cruel, and in the wrong for treating you and others the way he has been, but holy hell, this is getting really sad now. You read way too much into that “friendship” you assumed you had with Kyle. Like johns often mistake a prostitute’s affection for “love”.
He wanted your money, so he gave you shoutouts and called you “my man” or whatever, to keep the donations coming. He certainly didn’t want your advice on anything, and certainly not your friendship. He showed you who he really is. Believe him. JFC.
I think you missed the sarcasm in Phil's question.

Could the 365 goal have had to do with youtube's algorithm?
I don't think so. I think it has more to do with number of subs and views, and engagement. It prefers creators who respond to comments apparently. Not that I'm an expert.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think he's taking a break because there aren't any holiday decorations up anymore so he doesn't know what to talk about.

Either that or he's spent the past 48+ hours trying to figure out new color-grading.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think he's taking a break because there aren't any holiday decorations up anymore so he doesn't know what to talk about.

Either that or he's spent the past 48+ hours trying to figure out new color-grading.
I think he's trying to work out how to make thumbnails bigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think he's really upset with the recent events and he's gone home to Mummy and Daddy - hopefully they will make him see sense and he will apologise.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.