Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I did laugh at his vlog today when he described the Wisconsin cold as being like a ‘prick’ hitting him in the face.
I will refrain from commenting on that. But I will not refrain from thinking about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He has so much around Orlando the can do. Other vloggers do Daytona, icon park, even outlet mall. Gatorland, attraction in Tampa.

Dani does local springs attractions. Jackie just did different offsite restaurant. PCD and her do a lot off local Halloween/Christmas things, light shows.

Kyle and JoJo barely leave Disney for Universal. It shows they don't want to spend money and lazy.

Reactions: 6
I mean, prior to the whole COVID debacle--and really, more his response to the COVID debacle--I would have LOVED to have seen him on a road trip. He can be damned charming when he's confused about things, and experiencing something new likely would have confused the hell out of him.

It's a pity. I think a lot of us would have supported him. Shame he turned us off.

Reactions: 5
As a long time health care provider in a max security jail, the thought of KP behind bars is….something.
I'm sure they'd love him in the showers.
And according to his daddies he loves it in them too.

I mean, prior to the whole COVID debacle--and really, more his response to the COVID debacle--I would have LOVED to have seen him on a road trip.
My point precisely. He's already got a worldwide couch-surfing community but he's too stupid to see it.

Reactions: 3
I binge watched some of his older videos recently - lots of DCP stuff. Totally different vibe then his current content.

Also, does anyone know what happened to his old roommates that appear in those vlogs? I found that one of them also has a travel-type channel, wonder if they would ever collaborate on a video?

Reactions: 2
Ok I did laugh at his vlog today when he described the Wisconsin cold as being like a ‘prick’ hitting him in the face.
As much as I want to hear him say this....I just refuse to watch him anymore.

I binge watched some of his older videos recently - lots of DCP stuff. Totally different vibe then his current content.

Also, does anyone know what happened to his old roommates that appear in those vlogs? I found that one of them also has a travel-type channel, wonder if they would ever collaborate on a video?
If you can get past all the "Like, Subscribe, Follow My Instagram" every 2 minutes, I think they were a lot more spontaneously enjoyable than the boring park-update rehash he does every week now. I think the roommates, being in the DCP and not vlogging full time contributes to that - and he was around better company back in those vlogs as well.

Don't know much of what happened to the first group, some of them appeared in Wisconsin vlogs when he went back and I think might still be there? The second group, I think all of them still live in Orlando and one has the travel channel. I've been wondering for awhile why he doesn't ever meet up with them or mention them anymore, but the past few weeks gave me a few ideas.

If you can get past all the "Like, Subscribe, Follow My Instagram" every 2 minutes, I think they were a lot more spontaneously enjoyable than the boring park-update rehash he does every week now. I think the roommates, being in the DCP and not vlogging full time contributes to that - and he was around better company back in those vlogs as well.

Don't know much of what happened to the first group, some of them appeared in Wisconsin vlogs when he went back and I think might still be there? The second group, I think all of them still live in Orlando and one has the travel channel. I've been wondering for awhile why he doesn't ever meet up with them or mention them anymore, but the past few weeks gave me a few ideas.
His content definitely seems way too recycled each week. It feels like you have accidentally clicked on a video from the previous week (again) only to realize it was his newest release. He definitely seemed more motivated in those earlier vlogs.

I've been wondering for awhile why he doesn't ever meet up with them or mention them anymore, but the past few weeks gave me a few ideas.
I've wondered if his older brother has no time for him for similar reasons. Serious military guy, he's probably a lot more responsible.

I've wondered if his older brother has no time for him for similar reasons. Serious military guy, he's probably a lot more responsible.
I've never heard him talk about his older brother, I thought it was just him and Alexa. What is the brother's deal? Is Kyle the youngest?

The 2nd dcp roommates, I saw an Insta q&a with Austin roommate, he said Kyle stopped inviting them / stopped talking to them near the end of his dcp, along with different schedules and some drama I guess. He deleted that specific story pretty quickly but this was prob 2 years ago when he was asked why they weren’t in his vlogs as often near end of their program.

Reactions: 1
I always thought it was the 2 of them too by the way they all acted. I was surprised when Kyle mentioned Army older brother who was married and with kids.

Considering they're grandparents, Kyle's parents should be bringing them to Disney and the other son/wife would be good, but I bet he does want nothing to do with the vlogging. If he is there with his family he's not be seen.

No vlog today? Did he break his over 1 year daily uploading streak???
Expect a sob story.
I think the daily dose thing is making a rod for his own back anyway. I thought he might reduce it once the year was up, but he seemed to be intent on continuing.

Don’t think he’s vlogging anything until the 15th as in the last video he said see you soon and the date 1.15.22 popped up. His 365 days of daily vlogging ended on the 4th I believe.

Reactions: 1
Don’t think he’s vlogging anything until the 15th as in the last video he said see you soon and the date 1.15.22 popped up. His 365 days of daily vlogging ended on the 4th I believe.
Perhaps he's going to snitch on Jojo and has gone into witness protection 😉

• Haha
Patreon taking their sweet ass time. His page is still under review. Kyle must be sweating in case they decide to delete it for breaking terms of service.

I am curious about missing a day. I mean, if it's in service of spending actual quality time with his family, good.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.