Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want Kyle to bleed. I'd just like him to grow up a little.
I think he needs to grow up a lot more than a little. I don't think he has learned at all. He just wants people to move on so he can continue with business as usual.
He knows he has hurt people, it's not him bleeding. Has he reached out, apologized, tried to make amends? Like Hell, his response is move on, YouTubers owe their supporters nothing.
As a traveller it strikes me that he has an international network of caring people who I'm sure would be happy to host him on his travels if he returned the friendship they are giving him. How great could his future vlogs be if he visited real people in their homes and not just generic hotels?
But he's too much of a celebrity an ego to associate with them. He's only interested in being seen with people with more celebrity subscribers than himself.
Cutting off his nose to spite his face.

Reactions: 1
I've been watching his channel for awhile and he has become too predictable. He doesn't really do anything unique or innovative to keep viewer interest or to encourage channel growth. Many of the Disney vloggers seem to be stagnating some.

Reactions: 6
I am not being a jerk and showing disrespect to anyone that has given any money or gifts to him, so please don't take this in any negative way...it is not coming from a place of negativity. I am genuinely curious as to why anyone would join the patreon community and or give him gift cards/super chats? Are the benefits that great? I started watching Disney you tube videos about a year ago and the moment that ruined all the fun was during the cruise when he was live and people were superchatting him left and right. I think maybe because it takes me 2-3 years to save up for a Disney trip and here people are just giving him money because he is cute and likeable. Jealous? Of course I am! When I go to Disney, I have to save forever and then I can only stay at the POP (which I absolutely love!) but I am sincerely curious as to why people join the patreon group. I started out watching Kyle, PMM, and Jojo, but I can no longer watch Kyle and Jojo. I still do enjoy PMM (even though my mom heart worries about him).
I already tried to talk sense into them…you’re going to be shamed and called a victim shame or if you try to speak any sense into illogical people.

Additionally if seems like his fan base is of older gay men which Kyle is pretty I’m not going to take that form him he has absolute ZERO bulge 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've been watching his channel for awhile and he has become too predictable. He doesn't really do anything unique or innovative to keep viewer interest or to encourage channel growth. Many of the Disney vloggers seem to be stagnating some.
Any Patreon of his will know he's more obsessed with his thumbnails than the content of his videos.
That should tell you everything you need to know.

Reactions: 5
He talks about changing things up all the time but he rarely does. I've lost count of how many times he has asked people to comment on where he should travel to next and then ignores them all.
I think the truth is that unless some kind of cruise or trip or stay is gifted to him it's not financially viable for him to do much other than Disney on his AP. There are other attractions in Orlando of course but he rarely visits them because he'd have to pay.
The rope drops are obviously because that way he can get a day's worth of footage in as little time as possible.

Reactions: 6
He talks about changing things up all the time but he rarely does. I've lost count of how many times he has asked people to comment on where he should travel to next and then ignores them all.
I think the truth is that unless some kind of cruise or trip or stay is gifted to him it's not financially viable for him to do much other than Disney on his AP. There are other attractions in Orlando of course but he rarely visits them because he'd have to pay.
The rope drops are obviously because that way he can get a day's worth of footage in as little time as possible.
I commented this on the video with all of his travel plans
5886B417-A79F-4D25-A78F-5CC23D17DA9D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well he is booked to go on the maiden voyage of Royal Caribbeans Wonder of the Seas in March, or at least that’s what he said. Unless he cancels it like Disneyland Paris. I remember on his Great Flags video back in July, he said he wanted to travel to a lot of different theme parks around America. Nothing came of that. If he did do half the things he said he planned to, I think his channel would be gaining subscribers a lot faster than it currently is.

No vlog about his record-setting pace on the 5K? Disappointing.

• Haha
Well he is booked to go on the maiden voyage of Royal Caribbeans Wonder of the Seas in March, or at least that’s what he said. Unless he cancels it like Disneyland Paris. I remember on his Great Flags video back in July, he said he wanted to travel to a lot of different theme parks around America. Nothing came of that. If he did do half the things he said he planned to, I think his channel would be gaining subscribers a lot faster than it currently is.
I wonder who gifted him the cruise. I doubt he'll be paying for it. Perhaps his generous Canadian politician again. I wonder if he knows about all of the toxic behaviour recently.
I thought Paris was a stupid idea with the pandemic disrupting so much at the time. He blamed it on terrorism or something instead. I don't believe it was a serious plan at all.

Reactions: 2
I wonder who gifted him the cruise. I doubt he'll be paying for it. Perhaps his generous Canadian politician again. I wonder if he knows about all of the toxic behaviour recently.
I thought Paris was a stupid idea with the pandemic disrupting so much at the time. He blamed it on terrorism or something instead. I don't believe it was a serious plan at all.
Michael Mcloed is the name I have heard in relation to previous gifted cruises. Maybe he did gift Wonder of the Seas as well? Dollywood and Cedarpoint are two names I’ve heard him throw around numerous times. He’s yet to go to either of them. Just do what you say youre going to do Kyle 😂
On Twitter though he said he had a mystery journey planned, with a snowflake hint. So he’s probably going back home to Wisconsin. Unless he just means the Frozen ride at Epcot for the millionth time 😂

• Haha
Michael Mcloed is the name I have heard in relation to previous gifted cruises. Maybe he did gift Wonder of the Seas as well? Dollywood and Cedarpoint are two names I’ve heard him throw around numerous times. He’s yet to go to either of them. Just do what you say youre going to do Kyle 😂
On Twitter though he said he had a mystery journey planned, with a snowflake hint. So he’s probably going back home to Wisconsin. Unless he just means the Frozen ride at Epcot for the millionth time 😂
Hopefully he was on his way to jail.

• Haha
His channel's going to stall over the next fw months, maybe som slight bumps for the cruises and Guardians of the Galaxy in the summer. I don't think he's as focused on getting in shape as he pretends to be either, so there probably won't be as many water park vlogs to boost his stats this year. Those got great engagement with repeat views! :ROFLMAO:

It's insane how little research he does on travel outside of the Disney bubble considering that those are the ones that have given him the most growth: Volcano Bay, Velocicoaster, Royal Caribbean, Carnival. So many things he can do that's just driving distance away! I thought it might be money but if everything's charged to mom's card, those should still be much cheaper than his average Disney day? I think he's scared of vlogging something new to him that he doesn't know enough about to prepare a script.

• Haha
His channel's going to stall over the next fw months, maybe som slight bumps for the cruises and Guardians of the Galaxy in the summer. I don't think he's as focused on getting in shape as he pretends to be either, so there probably won't be as many water park vlogs to boost his stats this year. Those got great engagement with repeat views! :ROFLMAO:

It's insane how little research he does on travel outside of the Disney bubble considering that those are the ones that have given him the most growth: Volcano Bay, Velocicoaster, Royal Caribbean, Carnival. So many things he can do that's just driving distance away! I thought it might be money but if everything's charged to mom's card, those should still be much cheaper than his average Disney day? I think he's scared of vlogging something new to him that he doesn't know enough about to prepare a script.
Not only scared but he is just to lazy to do any research.

I think he's scared of vlogging something new to him that he doesn't know enough about to prepare a script.
Wait. Hold on. Let me read that again.
You mean he's doing this from a script...!?

His channel is tanking already. New sub rate is back to almost what it was before the algorithm decided to blast him into orbit in March.

Wait. Hold on. Let me read that again.
You mean he's doing this from a script...!?

His channel is tanking already. New sub rate is back to almost what it was before the algorithm decided to blast him into orbit in March.
Not exactly a script, but moreso how his narrative is always "Coffee, wait times, park updates, ride or a snack". If you do the same thing over and over for so many months, it's not hard to see why viewer engagement has been trending down. That format is most easy and comfortable for him. And lazy.

Not exactly a script, but moreso how his narrative is always "Coffee, wait times, park updates, ride or a snack". If you do the same thing over and over for so many months, it's not hard to see why viewer engagement has been trending down. That format is most easy and comfortable for him. And lazy.
Lazy all round. And useless time management. He could film enough footage for a week in one day. Spend the rest of the week at home editing & uploading, have enough time to engage with his patrons and audience, respond to comments (which encourages repeat views and excites the algorithm), answer his emails, (that apparently he's been ignoring for days) and so on. And have gymn and social life time to spare.

Instead he talks big about plans and then it's back to his daily dose of vlogging addiction.

• Haha
Hopefully he was on his way to jail.
As a long time health care provider in a max security jail, the thought of KP behind bars is….something.

Imagine the vlogs when he was inevitably bailed out by a Patreon subscriber…

• Haha
Ok I did laugh at his vlog today when he described the Wisconsin cold as being like a ‘prick’ hitting him in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At least there will be new content. Show people around Wisconsin. I’m sure he’s going to a packers game he mentioned it a lot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.