Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh what’s going on with Kyles patreon? His page is under review by the trust and safety team! Wonder what that means?
I'm guessing he ticked off a few of his gift giving stans and was reported. Or maybe it just takes one report from Phil.

Reactions: 1
I don't want Kyle to bleed. I'd just like him to grow up a little.
Agreed. Part of me thinks if he really has taken all this criticism to heart and if he thinks those lyrics show how he feels, maybe he did grow from this. But then another part sees him contributing shortness of breath to being out of shape instead of covid, and I think no, he didn't learn anything. Or maybe he is just that stupid he believes he did nothing wrong? Idk. Could go either way.

He even had his sister in comments dlefending him as he deleted any comments on his action. He thinks he did nothing wrong.

Reactions: 4
He even had his sister in comments dlefending him as he deleted any comments on his action. He thinks he did nothing wrong.
That was one of my fave things about Covidgate lol bring in the little sister for backup!

Ooh what’s going on with Kyles patreon? His page is under review by the trust and safety team! Wonder what that means?
I just came here to see if anyone knew! I googled it to check it out and received the same “under review” message.

Reactions: 2
I just came here to see if anyone knew! I googled it to check it out and received the same “under review” message.
I’d like to see all these Disney vloggers under audit. If you say a tier gets a monthly bonus video or chat, etc. then it should be provided. It doesn’t seem like any of them actually keep up with what is promised!

Reactions: 4
It’s interesting that his Patreon statement says he let’s it go every where else when he deletes and blocks like crazy on his you tube.

I’d like to see all these Disney vloggers under audit. If you say a tier gets a monthly bonus video or chat, etc. then it should be provided. It doesn’t seem like any of them actually keep up with what is promised!
Agreed. I remember asking in the past if there was a way to report a creator to Patreon if they weren’t fulfilling tier obligations. I was told there really wasn’t- you would just stop subscribing. That seemed off too me; people could abuse that like crazy.

Reactions: 3
I am not being a jerk and showing disrespect to anyone that has given any money or gifts to him, so please don't take this in any negative way...it is not coming from a place of negativity. I am genuinely curious as to why anyone would join the patreon community and or give him gift cards/super chats? Are the benefits that great? I started watching Disney you tube videos about a year ago and the moment that ruined all the fun was during the cruise when he was live and people were superchatting him left and right. I think maybe because it takes me 2-3 years to save up for a Disney trip and here people are just giving him money because he is cute and likeable. Jealous? Of course I am! When I go to Disney, I have to save forever and then I can only stay at the POP (which I absolutely love!) but I am sincerely curious as to why people join the patreon group. I started out watching Kyle, PMM, and Jojo, but I can no longer watch Kyle and Jojo. I still do enjoy PMM (even though my mom heart worries about him).

Reactions: 5
I am not being a jerk and showing disrespect to anyone that has given any money or gifts to him, so please don't take this in any negative way...it is not coming from a place of negativity. I am genuinely curious as to why anyone would join the patreon community and or give him gift cards/super chats? Are the benefits that great? I started watching Disney you tube videos about a year ago and the moment that ruined all the fun was during the cruise when he was live and people were superchatting him left and right. I think maybe because it takes me 2-3 years to save up for a Disney trip and here people are just giving him money because he is cute and likeable. Jealous? Of course I am! When I go to Disney, I have to save forever and then I can only stay at the POP (which I absolutely love!) but I am sincerely curious as to why people join the patreon group. I started out watching Kyle, PMM, and Jojo, but I can no longer watch Kyle and Jojo. I still do enjoy PMM (even though my mom heart worries about him).
That cruise livestream was crazy. I saw numerous people sending him $100 superchat. I guess some people have enough disposable income that its no problem for them to send ridiculous amounts. People on his patreon probably just like him enough to want to support him and his channel, maybe it gives them some satisfaction knowing they’ve done their part in making someone they admire a little happier. Who knows.

Also I have stayed at value resorts (All Stars) on both my recent trips to Disney World, and loved it as well. Never in the room anyway except to sleep so it serves its purpose. I was booked to stay at Caribbean Beach resort in 2020 which was cancelled due to first wave of covid :mad: oh well I’m booked to go back in September and staying at All Stars again so all good.

But it’s just so dumb for people to be like “the Kyle Pallo thread” over in other forums.
I agree but it's difficult to keep him and JoJo apart when they are in each other's vlogs.
With you on the credit card. And if he has a card with a bigger limit leaving it in his car in is a smash and grab waiting to happen.
I doubt they'll do much. Their attitude seems to be 'anything goes and if you don't like it leave'.
Wouldn't it be terrible if he got banned from Patreon for treating Patrons like dirt, though.
Looks like he'll be tossing and turning tonight.
I am genuinely curious as to why anyone would join the patreon community and or give him gift cards/super chats?
I was a Patreon member for a while, I thought he was a nice guy, I knew vlogging is his only income and I liked his videos.
The cruise superchats were fans giving him holiday money, I guess.
I changed my opinion of him for many reasons, and left ages ago.
Partygate was the final straw for me. Monetizing Covid is immoral.

Last edited:
That is because in some of his tiers he does a giveaway once a year and that is against the patreon user agreement.
So unfortunately nothing spectacular.😁

People enjoy his content and want to gave their support to him. Some people make plenty of money and can afford to drop couple hundred dollars to content creators they enjoy, for nothing in return.

personally, I think all these YouTube vloggers patrons are straight up scums and if you sub to them, don’t expect anything they promise IMO.

I watch a lot of livestreamers and it’s unbelievable how much people can spend on creators for nothing other than a few seconds of thank you for the dono.

I am genuinely curious as to why anyone would join the patreon community and or give him gift cards/super chats?
I’m a member of Kyle’s Patreon. I’d say it’s similar to any voluntary donation to a person or organization you choose to support. Kyle does a pretty good job of being active on Patreon and delivers what he promised, with I think just one exception of not doing a monthly livestream for patrons.

Just like I never throw away more than a few dollars if I play the slots or the lottery, I don’t do big superchats or give away big sums of money.
That is because in some of his tiers he does a giveaway once a year and that is against the patreon user agreement.
So unfortunately nothing spectacular.😁
Yes, he explained to his Patreon group that Patreon had contacted him and told him that he needed to remove any giveaway that is awarded by chance (in other words, no raffles). He is going to update his tier benefits to make sure they accurately state what will be delivered. I know JoJo, on the other hand, couldn’t care less about not delivering what he has promised in his Patreon tier descriptions.

I'm guessing he ticked off a few of his gift giving stans and was reported. Or maybe it just takes one report from Phil.
For the record, it wasn't me. I deleted the Patreon app just after I cancelled his sub to stop notifications. He must have alienated someone else there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.