Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking of children, why does Kyle still get his mother to sort out his finances?
I believe she is his accountant. I remember him saying in a previous vlog and he mentioned in a comment on todays video as well. She probably deals with all his finances. He’s probably not very good with numbers and it’s better than paying a professional to do it for him.

Reactions: 1
they probably couldn’t decide on another design or there wasn’t enough profit worth it for them to keep going. It was a cool idea but designs were so-so.
It was a dumb, over saturated market idea and the designs were an amateurish & hideous ripoff.

Reactions: 2
I believe she is his accountant. I remember him saying in a previous vlog and he mentioned in a comment on todays video as well. She probably deals with all his finances. He’s probably not very good with numbers and it’s better than paying a professional to do it for him.
If your card is blocked for fraud they don't want your accountant. They want the account holder.

Interesting the amount new people here.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Scooby don’t isn’t joking at this point, frankly I feel bad for scooby dont. It isn’t healthy to be this obsessed with someone to point of convincing yourself and others your talking to Kyle.

why would Kyle have issues paying for ap, if he already had one. Unless it was a gift, you’d think he would use same card as last time to buy it
I mean Kyle WOULD think "you're" is spelled "your", sooooooo..... 🤷‍♀️ 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He loves the click bait....Disney park closes is WDW next? 😱 Like he would know, he's also the one that kept reporting that the mask mandate was going away. His daily dose of wait times is getting pretty stale too
Screenshot_20220106-151829-058.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
If your card is blocked for fraud they don't want your accountant. They want the account holder.

Interesting the amount new people here.
It actually kinda is interesting. 🍿

Also…a typical 20-something who rents an apartment with friends doesn’t need an accountant. Should he use one? Absolutely as he’s “running a small business” but you know these vloggers seem loose and fast with what’s a vacation versus work (cough dim and gin).

Right—I’ve had my card used to try to buy a motor cycle in London (I wasn’t in London). They will only speak to the account holder. And typically it’s solved pretty quickly. They issue you a new card number and in chase’s case overnighted me a new card. Not a big deal. He doesn’t have the credit limit lol. Which why should he? I wouldn’t give a 20-Something with no stable job a large limit either!

Reactions: 3
He loves the click bait....Disney park closes is WDW next? 😱 Like he would know, he's also the one that kept reporting that the mask mandate was going away. His daily dose of wait times is getting pretty stale tooView attachment 970643
He's all about baiting. Clickbait, thirstbait, queerbait, take your pick.
If I were him I'd wear a mask permanently. If we can't see his lips moving we can't tell when he's lying. 😉

• Haha
I like @starri ‘s description of Kyle as a kept man, it is a 21st century version of it, spot on!
That's just what OnlyFans is. And honestly, as long as everyone is being honest about what's going on, there's nothing wrong with that.

When the boundaries break down--and especially if they break down because the kept object doesn't play fair--that's when it becomes wrong and people get hurt. And that can go both ways, because the last thing I'd want is someone picking up a creepy stalker. Even Kyle.

That's just what OnlyFans is. And honestly, as long as everyone is being honest about what's going on, there's nothing wrong with that.

When the boundaries break down--and especially if they break down because the kept object doesn't play fair--that's when it becomes wrong and people get hurt. And that can go both ways, because the last thing I'd want is someone picking up a creepy stalker. Even Kyle.
Totally agree. I've no problem with prostitution as long as it's between consenting adults and the terms are clear up front.

But that's not the same as being a hustler using Disney as their cruising ground.

I don’t get why every 5 seconds a new user is being accused of being Kyle?
By means of explanation, most of the time 'OK, name' isn't meant as a serious accusation. It's tongue in cheek online slang for 'you are behaving like name would'. I've used it a few times lately at the sudden influx of people here all of whom try to derail the conversation away from criticism of Kyle and onto criticism of the people he has abused. I suspect they are him, Jojo and/or other people very close to him, except for Mr.Ball, who I am as certain as I can be is Kyle.
And no, I'm not obsessed. I have my reasons to detest him. Truth is I travel a lot and spend a lot of time waiting around and throwing shade at queerbaiting hustlers is more entertaining than Sudoku.

As has been pointed out, the credit card Kyle tried to use to renew his AP didn’t work because it had only a $500 limit. It wasn’t the credit card company blocking the purchase for any other reason. Kyle said he would be able to purchase the renewal after he went to his car. At the end of his park day, as he was walking back to his car, he explained that he had left his wallet with another credit card (with a bigger limit) in his car. He said he does that to keep from spending in the park. Kyle then decided not to go back in and instead said he would come back on another day to get the renewal. So no credit problems.

So no credit problems.
ehhhhhhh I don't know of many cards except "help me build my credit because I am/was irresponsible cards" that have $500 limits. That's a Credit One card or maybe some sort of secured credit card. That would absolutely be credit problems. Low credit isn't going to be any help with buying a house....

ehhhhhhh I don't know of many cards except "help me build my credit because I am/was irresponsible cards" that have $500 limits. That's a Credit One card or maybe some sort of secured credit card. That would absolutely be credit problems. Low credit isn't going to be any help with buying a house....
He purchased his AP renewal (> $1000) the next day using his regular credit card so he’s not limited to having only $500 worth of credit.

I thought Florida residents had zero interest monthly payment plans for annual passes? Or did they get rid of that?

Reactions: 1
If you believe Kyle’s mom is his accountant…

I’m sure he says that. It’s a “big businessman” way of saying “I use my mom’s credit card.” He tried to use his own in this situation, somehow didn’t know his credit limit ($500 is a very low limit, isn’t it? Like a first-time card?), then went back with mom’s later.

He’s a complete and total liar. I wouldn’t care if he was like “I use my parents’ card” because, whatever. Or even having his mom handle his taxes or something- totally have no issue with that, I certainly don’t do my own taxes. But all this mY mOm Is mY aCcOuNtAnT nonsense is hard to believe.

Kyle/JoJo crossover is bound to happen. If you mean my remark on the Kay thread it was to illustrate a point about vlogger delusion.
@wtc50e is the one stirring the pot, I suspect it's JoJo and I've put him back on ignore.
I'm as sure as I can be that @calvinball is Kyle, he has 'tells'.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's not legally allowed to own a credit card.
I honestly don’t remember the user names, I'm not on the Kay thread though. But it’s just so dumb for people to be like “the Kyle Pallo thread” over in other forums.

The infighting just needs to stop. We all have common ground here! And also, "throwing shade at queerbaiting hustlers is more entertaining than Sudoku" belongs on a coffee mug 👏👏👏

Last edited:
How long do we think this channel can last? I honestly believe if Epcot didn’t have rotating festivals half these channels wouldn’t exist anymore. There’s only so many times you can make a rope drop interesting.

Kyle totally gave us a shout in today's vlog! Poorly singing "move on, you watch me bleed until I can't breathe..." that has to be for us. 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kyle totally gave us a shout in today's vlog! Poorly singing "move on, you watch me bleed until I can't breathe..." that has to be for us. 🤗
I don't want Kyle to bleed. I'd just like him to grow up a little.

Ooh what’s going on with Kyles patreon? His page is under review by the trust and safety team! Wonder what that means?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.