Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait a minute is that actually Kyle or am I missing something? I thought Scooby Don’t was joking :ROFLMAO:
Scooby don’t isn’t joking at this point, frankly I feel bad for scooby dont. It isn’t healthy to be this obsessed with someone to point of convincing yourself and others your talking to Kyle.

why would Kyle have issues paying for ap, if he already had one. Unless it was a gift, you’d think he would use same card as last time to buy it

Reactions: 2
Scooby don’t isn’t joking at this point, frankly I feel bad for scooby dont. It isn’t healthy to be this obsessed with someone to point of convincing yourself and others your talking to Kyle.
And there, my friends, is a textbook example of Kyle's gaslighting and smearing to try and save face.
He's just so bleeping predictable.
Kyle, dear, get a new act. This one got old for me months back.
Oh, and a dictionary.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Wait his CC limit is 500? How does he book trips and Cruises? You can't renew AP with that limit.

Reactions: 6
Wait his CC limit is 500? How does he book trips and Cruises? You can't renew AP with that limit.
He doesn't need to pay for cruises, his sugar daddies pay for them.
And we all know about the special benefits they get featuring Kyle in the shower.
'Doing what I have to do to get where I need to be' is what he calls it on his Instagram Stories.

• Sick
(This soapbox is Not directed at Jjjg) Whew, definitely enough of the infighting. Please! We all here do want to hold Kyle accountable, however unlikely that is. I like @starri ‘s description of Kyle as a kept man, it is a 21st century version of it, spot on!

Let’s think for a moment about these vloggers minus TTT. They may be “successful” on YT but all lead sad flawed lives IMO. There’s no real career to fall back on, no real friends (just transactional in the case of Kyle and jojo for example). Kyle using mommy’s credit card for an AP to an amusement park (which the AP is part of his JOB) because he cannot pay for. My chase cards get declined from 1-2 places occasionally (keurig comes to mind) but my APs charge just fine to my reserve card. It was declined because of his credit limit 😂 and he called mommy 😂

It’s pathetic IMO in your mid 20s to be like this, let alone 40s like SE or PMM.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also he kept harping on a house and buying.

What mortgage is he getting with a 500 credit card under mommy name which probably they gave him as college AP for emergencies.

Mommy and Daddy will need to get the mortgage and cosign. Which is probably why he wants them buy a house in Florida. He can live for free.

• Haha
If it is Kyle then his typing and grammar skills here are 100 times better than his keyboard smashing POS vlog descriptions that he clearly puts zero effort into.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If it is Kyle then his typing and grammar skills here are 100 times better than his keyboard smashing POS vlog descriptions that he clearly puts zero effort into.
TTT, MK and Kyle must not put more than 1 hour a day into their “job.” It shows.

Reactions: 6
It's him. Just look at his behaviour and compare it to everything I said he does. I even predicted his use of obsessive. I've seen him do this before to others. He can't silence the truth on here like he can on his YouTube and Patreon. Flinging mud in the hope it will stick is all he has left.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
His vlog descriptions are trash, don’t get why his friends haven’t forced him to clean them up. I doubt he double checks them either, constant spelling mistakes and screwed up formatting.

I’ll be scooby don’t Kyle if that helps their peace of mind, glad to know I’ll be living rent free in their head, pretending to be someone.

• Haha
His vlog descriptions are trash, don’t get why his friends haven’t forced him to clean them up. I doubt he double checks them either, constant spelling mistakes and screwed up formatting.

I’ll be scooby don’t Kyle if that helps their peace of mind, glad to know I’ll be living rent free in their head, pretending to be someone.
Keep that gaslighting coming, dear.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Disney inspired merch by Kyle and Jojo, they did 2 drops in nov and dec 2020 then stopped. Designs weren’t anything special IMO
I had no idea what it was and googled it (Dreamers brand). It led me to the Instagram account which is still open and has 2,932 followers but no movement in almost a year from them. Yet, there was someone asking 8 weeks ago if they were still selling stuff. They should close it because it is easy to assume that it is still an active business at first glance. Not cool.

I’m not going to post to stirr anyone up in this thread I just thought it was a fascinating dialog. I did however learn that mental illness and celebrity worship is an actual real disease, and feel terrible for those who suffer from it. Please carry on.

He must've had pretty much everything hosted, also how did he not know his CC limit? All the camera parts and gaming gear he buys on Amazon is definitely charged to Mom's card! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I personally think the infighting is getting childish now, I don’t get why every 5 seconds a new user is being accused of being Kyle? I think it’s for the good of the thread to draw a line under it now. Can completely understand both sides to the arguments over the last few pages but ultimately I think it’s just not going to be resolved by bickering like school kids. Talking of children, why does Kyle still get his mother to sort out his finances?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.