Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we stop with all the infighting in here lately? Y’all have made your points. It’s constant bickering- to the point you’re bringing it up on completely different threads.

I tried to watch Kyle’s upload today. I didn’t make it far. He tried to renew his AP and his card was declined because it triggered as potential fraud. So he called his MOM to fix it.

He’s a grown ass man who uses his mom’s credit card or needs his mom to manage it for him.

Reactions: 13
Can we stop with all the infighting in here lately? Y’all have made your points. It’s constant bickering- to the point you’re bringing it up on completely different threads.

I tried to watch Kyle’s upload today. I didn’t make it far. He tried to renew his AP and his card was declined because it triggered as potential fraud. So he called his MOM to fix it.

He’s a grown ass man who uses his mom’s credit card or needs his mom to manage it for him.
Kyle/JoJo crossover is bound to happen. If you mean my remark on the Kay thread it was to illustrate a point about vlogger delusion.
@wtc50e is the one stirring the pot, I suspect it's JoJo and I've put him back on ignore.
I'm as sure as I can be that @calvinball is Kyle, he has 'tells'.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's not legally allowed to own a credit card.

So does he not have his own credit card, he's using his mom's as supplementary?

To fix things you'd have to get account holder to call in. His mom wouldn't fix it if he was card holder.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The fact that he hates the Muppets and Figment should’ve been all the warning flags we needed

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually hated figment when I went on it, creepy ride! So I actually agree with Kyle on that. But who doesn’t like the muppets?

I think to have true Figment nostalgia, you need to be old enough to remember Original Recipe Figment.

Reactions: 3
@calvinball is Kyle, he has 'tells'.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's not legally allowed to own a credit card.
Hey, hope you can find another YouTuber / livestreamer you enjoy. Obsessively trying to hold accountability for a Youtuber for lying isn’t very healthy.

Curious. Does anyone know what happened with Kyle and JoJo’s Dreamers Brand?
they probably couldn’t decide on another design or there wasn’t enough profit worth it for them to keep going. It was a cool idea but designs were so-so.

Regard to today’s vlog, maybe they use a family account for Disney stuff for perks, since they go there often. Only reason why I think a guy living on his own for years needs to call his mom about credit card issues.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Regard to today’s vlog, maybe they use a family account for Disney stuff for perks, since they go there often. Only reason why I think a guy living on his own for years needs to call his mom about credit card issues.
Unless they're doing it through his address, that doesn't make sense, since he gets much better deals as a Florida resident.

Reactions: 1
Hey, hope you can find another YouTuber / livestreamer you enjoy. Obsessively trying to hold accountability for a Youtuber for lying isn’t very healthy.

they probably couldn’t decide on another design or there wasn’t enough profit worth it for them to keep going. It was a cool idea but designs were so-so.

OK Kyle.
Not very healthy?
What you are doing is twisted.

Reactions: 5
Unprofessional to not post a closed or temporarily closed announcement.
Unsure how a family account works. My brain jumps to thoughts on tax time and building credit given his desire to purchase a home.

Didn’t he say his mom was his accountant on one of his videos? Pretty sure I remember him saying that. Sounds like she handles all his finances and YouTube revenue stuff.

So does he not have his own credit card, he's using his mom's as supplementary?

To fix things you'd have to get account holder to call in. His mom wouldn't fix it if he was card holder.
Later in the vlog, he said the reason the card was declined was because it only has a $500 credit limit. Based on his other statements, it sounded like it's a card connected to his mom's account (and her $$$ too).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry Kyle, but you're in no position to lecture others on what is healthy when you were just caught breaking Isolation to party in a plague pit.
Hey, but at least you finally admit you lied and that what you did to me was 'lame'. So that's progress.
You're still too much of a coward to do it in the first person on your YouTube and Patreon, though.
Keep deluding yourself that what you do is a job and not a scam. You're no better than a pickpocket.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wait a minute is that actually Kyle or am I missing something? I thought Scooby Don’t was joking :ROFLMAO:

Wait a minute is that actually Kyle or am I missing something? I thought Scooby Don’t was joking :ROFLMAO:
Of course it is. How else would he know the Dreamers stuff?
If it wasn't for us meddling kids he would have gotten away with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.