Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He already mentioned it earlier in the thread.
Oops I missed that I don't read every post here. Thank you for the nice reply.

Why would people not just drop paying him money on the Patreon?
They might just say it in the month they are finishing out or they bought a year at a time but I don't see the buying a year to get a discount option when I went to his page.

Reactions: 1
Going out in a limb; I wouldn’t be surprised if the messages on Patreon that Kyle is deeming to be hateful…are just constructive criticism or legitimate concern. Someone may have messaged him I’d a totally respectful manner saying they were concerned with how he handled quarantine or something. He’s shown that he takes that as “hate.” Kyle wants an echo chamber of praise, so he’ll delete and block people on any platform to achieve that.
None of these bloggers can take any criticism. I think we’re all in agreement that most are extreme narcissists so I suppose it’s on brand. I can’t wait until some (all) of them need to get real jobs again. Real schedules, real criticism, real life. They’ll implode.

Reactions: 8
Why the need to tell everyone about wanting to get a new lens and then say he's holding off on getting it because of the money he's spending on football tickets?? Kyle knows what he's doing 💲💲💲

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If you are a follower of Kyle and/or JoJo, then you have to know that they don’t tolerate criticism and that if you do criticize, you should expect to be cut off. Do it as you are leaving, but if you want to hang on instead, then you need to bite your tongue. They have all the power in their domains.

I’m not saying don’t criticize, but do it with the understanding of the consequences.

Going out in a limb; I wouldn’t be surprised if the messages on Patreon that Kyle is deeming to be hateful…are just constructive criticism or legitimate concern. Someone may have messaged him I’d a totally respectful manner saying they were concerned with how he handled quarantine or something. He’s shown that he takes that as “hate.” Kyle wants an echo chamber of praise, so he’ll delete and block people on any platform to achieve that.
We already know that this is precisely what it is. It's damage limitation. He's going to claim that he ghosted people because they were rude and hateful and not because they'd confronted him over him breaking isolation and lying.

Which isn't very likely if they are paying him monthly subscriptions, is it?

Nope I got it from someone else.
OK Kyle, sure you did.
Are you posting this on here in the hope we'll believe this nonsense?

Why the need to tell everyone about wanting to get a new lens and then say he's holding off on getting it because of the money he's spending on football tickets?? Kyle knows what he's doing 💲💲💲
He'll have to tighten his belt, he's down 20 Patrons this month already. They must have been rude and hateful to him.

Last edited:
long time lurker, pretty lame for Kyle to treat Phil like that and to cut him off.

It is a good realization that youtubers, livestreamers are not your friend and they owe nothing to you. No matter how much you give to them.

I saw someone mention how he will recover. He will not address it and continue what he’s doing, it’ll be forgotten.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
long time lurker, pretty lame for Kyle to treat Phil like that and to cut him off.

It is a good realization that youtubers, livestreamers are not your friend and they owe nothing to you. No matter how much you give to them.

I saw someone mention how he will recover. He will not address it and continue what he’s doing, it’ll be forgotten.
I don’t think he will address it directly either, and it will most certainly be forgotten except by people here I guess. But he might bring it up randomly like he does with the reaction he got from the cookies and tongs. Best he‘ll ever give is a ‘if you know you know’ comment about it.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think he will address it directly either, and it will most certainly be forgotten except by people here I guess. But he might bring it up randomly like he does with the reaction he got from the cookies and tongs. Best he‘ll ever give is a ‘if you know you know’ comment about it.
I forgot about cookie-gate and now I hate him again even more. I remember loudly gasping as I watched him touch the food with his hands, as someone that worked years on cruise ships, I died a little as I watched it

OK Kyle. If you say so.
Keep trying to convince everyone that this is the stans' fault for misunderstanding the situation.
We've all seen how you badly you treat your supporters this week, lame doesn't begin to cover it.
It's not just Phil, you've ghosted everyone who challenged you over your Isolation lies.
Even more lame not to admit the harm you've done and apologize to them all.
The only fans you still have don't know the truth. But it's only a matter of time before you duck up again.
You hope it will be forgotten but some of us have long memories where toxic assholes are concerned.

Longtime lurker, joined today, too bleeping funny.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Best bet is to email disney as he’s a partner with them.
OK Kyle. If you say so.
Keep trying to convince everyone that this is the stans' fault for misunderstanding the situation.
We've all seen how you badly you treat your supporters this week, lame doesn't begin to cover it.
It's not just Phil, you've ghosted everyone who challenged you over your Isolation lies.
Even more lame not to admit the harm you've done and apologize to them all.
The only fans you still have don't know the truth. But it's only a matter of time before you duck up again.
You hope it will be forgotten but some of us have long memories where toxic assholes are concerned.

Longtime lurker, joined today, too bleeping funny.
This type of post does nothing but solidify those who don’t ever take responsibility for their actions. I’m not sure why it’s so hard to say I got wrapped up in a YouTube channel with a pretty good looking guy who I thought was nice to me. I fucked until by sending him gifts thinking I was his friend. I’m not nor was I ever.

much easier to admit you screwed up instead of blaming the person who has always been a piece of tit.

Reactions: 6
Putting that patreon support to good use buy not buying equipment to improve his channel, but buying football tickets for himself.

I also liked how he was winded the whole video and was totally bewildered as to why. Then he said it was because he was out of shape. Sure, Jan...

Reactions: 8
Haha this summarizes (almost) everyone so well. I’ll add:

A dim witted duo who are entitled, abusive towards staff, don’t tip, and are lazy AF.
I didn't include them in the list because hopefully by this point Disney's fed up with inviting them only for them to make a poorly edited video 2-3 weeks after everyone else. :ROFLMAO:

This type of post does nothing but solidify those who don’t ever take responsibility for their actions. I’m not sure why it’s so hard to say I got wrapped up in a YouTube channel with a pretty good looking guy who I thought was nice to me. I fucked until by sending him gifts thinking I was his friend. I’m not nor was I ever.

much easier to admit you screwed up instead of blaming the person who has always been a piece of tit.
They're probably not as inspired to do that when a lot of us here consistently share critical observations on vlogger fanbases, myself included. I love a good heel-turn though so I welcome all to the dark side! 😈

But to your point, they'll be better poised to move on from this if they accept that it wasn't great judgement to pursue friendship from a YouTube creator. It's clear as day that none of these vloggers are going to change and will go to lengths to silence any criticism - they'll always be manipulative liars driven by money, fame and freebies, so they're not worth any amount of your support unless you don't mind supporting people like that.

I agree with Scooby Don't too that Kyle's a toxic asshole, fully at fault for horrible treatment of fans and the manipulation he crafts through his vlogs creates the larger part of the misunderstanding; it's also fair to say that fans who are willing to do lots of great things to support him should be wary that most vloggers don't really care about supporters as much as they pretend to, at the end of the day they only care about their channel's numbers.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I agree with Scooby Don't too that Kyle's a toxic asshole, fully at fault for horrible treatment of fans and the manipulation he crafts through his vlogs creates the larger part of the misunderstanding; it's also fair to say that fans who are willing to do lots of great things to support him should be wary that most vloggers don't really care about supporters as much as they pretend to, at the end of the day they only care about their channel's numbers.
I agree with this.
There are several different issues at play here.

This whole situation began when Kyle lied to everyone on camera about following CDC isolation rules, "dressing up for the Packers game", and then being exposed by the photo of him attending Cat's party. This is what all these victim-shamers are forgetting.

At this point his supporters including myself weren't hurt because of misunderstood friendship or not but because he was claiming to follow the rules whilst blatantly violating them. Rules that were made and us mere mortals are following often at great personal inconvenience and suffering, in the hope of saving lives, especially of people with underlying medical conditions like Kyle.

Supporters including medical professionals who challenged Kyle about this were instantly gaslighted, deleted, blocked and ghosted, and are now smeared as rude and hateful. Again, I don't think this has much to do with the misunderstood friendship thing, it's just a startling of lack of plain human decency on his part, a total lack of awareness that people were motivated by caring about his welfare and total disrespect for the truth and his supporters' feelings and reputations.

It's only at this point that the whole influencers aren't your friends argument comes into play, and I object to it because it's Kyle's gaslighting excuse to move attention away from the way he lied on camera, tried to deny it, pretended like it didn't happen, contemplated turning his illness into a livestream jackpot until he was called out on it being tasteless, and so on and on and on.

I do think Kyle does everything he can to establish personal connections with his fans. It's unfair to blame people for regarding him as a friend when he's encouraging personal interactions in parks, gifting, ask me anything personal sessions, birthday greetings, having private conversations, etc. He does this more than any other vlogger I have seen and it's a far cry from the behaviour of professional YouTubers like Adam Savage, for example. And it's tasteless of him and his defenders to try and smear people as obsessive to draw attention away from the issue here: He's a liar.

Whether or not some fans misunderstood their level of importance to him is irrelevant to that, but it's what he wants us to think was the problem here. And even if they did, they are only to blame for caring too much, he has still been a callous bastard to them, and he's still a liar.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Supporters who challenged Kyle about this were instantly gaslighted, deleted, blocked and ghosted, and are now smeared as rude and hateful. Again, I don't think this has much to do with the misunderstood friendship thing, it's just a startling of lack of plain human decency on his part, a total lack of awareness that people were motivated by caring about his welfare and total disrespect for the truth and his supporters' feelings and reputations.

It's only at this point that the whole influencers aren't your friends argument comes into play, and I object to it because it's Kyle's gaslighting excuse to move attention away from the way he lied on camera, tried to deny it, pretended like it didn't happen, contemplated turning his illness into a livestream jackpot until he was called out on it being tasteless, and so on and on and on.

I do think Kyle does everything he can to establish personal connections with his fans. It's unfair to blame people for regarding him as a friend when he's encouraging personal interactions in parks, gifting, ask me anything personal sessions, birthday greetings, having private conversations, etc. He does this more than any other vlogger I have seen and it's a far cry from the behaviour of professional YouTubers like Adam Savage, for example. And it's tasteless of him and his defenders to try and smear people as obsessive to draw attention away from the issue here: He's a liar.

Whether or not some fans misunderstood their level of importance to him is irrelevant to that, but it's what he wants us to think was the problem here.
He is a liar, but so is pretty much every vlogger. Every vlogger shares with us only what they want us to see from them, that's business. Kyle caught on that he can grow a loyal following by pretending to be more personable and engaging than other Disney Vloggers. Ultimately, the viewers have the decision if they want to believe that and genuinely connect with that or not.

It's true that he does play that approachable angle better than many of the others, but he's taken this path because so many viewers have chosen to engage with it. If they hadn't taken his bait like how they've avoided it for other Disney vloggers, he would probably look for a different path or a different career. Many viewers do take the bait though, and that's why these problematic vloggers still seem to hang on after bs like this.

I agree that calling it obsessive is tasteless, but I think it's reasonable to say that developing a stronger attachment to a vlogger is also a decision the viewer makes. As awesome and generous as those viewers can be, hopefully they can take this as a learning experience to be careful around online personalities because of how easily they can hide their manipulation.

This type of post does nothing but solidify those who don’t ever take responsibility for their actions. I’m not sure why it’s so hard to say I got wrapped up in a YouTube channel with a pretty good looking guy who I thought was nice to me.
Jesus you're still missing the bleeping point. It's not about anyone getting wrapped up in anything.
It's about Kyle being exposed as a liar and using that kind of bullshit to distract from it.
And you're buying into it wholesale and continuing his victim shaming for him.
That is if you aren't actually him.
Not taking responsibility for their actions? Are you bleeping kidding after Kyle hasn't admitted responsibility for anything?
And what are they responsible for? Being too caring, supportive, kind and generous to someone they shouldn't have? The absolute fiends! Why should they have to say anything? You want them to apologize for being nice?
And here you are trying to make out like they are the ones who need to take the blame?
Jesus bleeping Christ. Wake up.
Let's see you demand Kyle take some responsibility for his Covid Isolation lies and every crappy thing he's done since.
Because you haven't so far, which makes you as much of a gaslighting prick as him.

He is a liar, but so is pretty much every vlogger.
Yeah, but lying about following Covid Isolation rules when he was out partying during a deadly pandemic that has killed millions including family and friends of his audience puts him on a whole other level of emotionally manipulative deceit to me.

Last edited:
OMG enough with this argument already. If it is going to keep going can you at least put it in a “spoiler” box so the rest of us don’t have to keep wading through pages of soapbox.

Reactions: 11
The best way to think of Kyle is simply a prostitute.

People pay for his "services" in the form of patreon, or gifts etc...and he is happy to play the role of friend, which that person is probably desperately in need of for whatever reason with their personal circumstances. However, the niceness means nothing and for all the nice words, he can turn it on and off like a tap, and whilst for that short period you might feel good, there's no genuine sentiment before moving on to the next punter.

He exploits vulnerable people, plays on feelings and portrays an image for monetary gain. Most vloggers don't care about this and only think of the money, but Kyle has gone beyond the line of just being fake for money (IE youtube content), to outright fraud actively playing on peoples emotions to get donations and gifts (of whuch Im sure he sells on)

Reactions: 2
to outright fraud actively playing on peoples emotions to get donations and gifts (of whuch Im sure he sells on)
I'm a little uncomfortable calling it "fraud." He functions, as you say, as a chaste sex worker or kept boy. That's also largely a completely transactional relationship, but I imagine the client may also not have the clearest boundaries about that. Kyle is selling the illusion of friendship, but I don't know if it's fraud if someone doesn't realize that it's not real. The parasocial relationships also happen even in absence of superchats and presents.

For the record, I'm not saying it's not a scuzzy thing to do; given his behavior with Phil, Kyle should be ashamed of himself. Just that it's not a fraud, which implies criminal activity.

Reactions: 3
OMG enough with this argument already. If it is going to keep going can you at least put it in a “spoiler” box so the rest of us don’t have to keep wading through pages of soapbox.
Isn't exposing these liars what this forum is for?
Or is it just to laugh at the stans?

Hypocrisy award goes to @wtc50e for liking your comment considering he's the one consistently missing the point.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.