Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait who’s the walking DUI? And the one who lied about being vaxxed? I feel like I’m missing some serious content!
Nate/Kay I believe.
All we need now is for Jackie to be caught stealing toddlers and selling them into slavery and we'll have collected the set.

Wait who’s the walking DUI? And the one who lied about being vaxxed? I feel like I’m missing some serious content!
Yeah, Paging Mr Morrow for the drinking and driving, Michael Kay lying about the vaccination. Just remembered almost the whole group of them were there for the Trader Sam's reopening. What a fun crowd!

Reactions: 2
Yeah, Paging Mr Morrow for the drinking and driving, Michael Kay lying about the vaccination. Just remembered almost the whole group of them were there for the Trader Sam's reopening. What a fun crowd!
Did Sam's have to order a bar's worth of missing Tiki mugs after they left?

Ooooh ok. I’ve never watched Nate as his incessant giggling annoys me. And all I know about Michael Kay is from FRE haha

Reactions: 1
Ooooh ok. I’ve never watched Nate as his incessant giggling annoys me. And all I know about Michael Kay is from FRE haha
I've never watched Kay. I can only cope with about twenty seconds of him.
Seen a few of Nate's videos. He struck me as harmless but I'm no expert.
I think I'll stick to non-Disney YouTubers in future. Recipes, reviews, technical. After this week it seems to me that most of the Florida crowd are pretty damn toxic. And I've no interest in watching Kyle turn into the next Onision. Like we needed another of them.

Imagine being in charge of marketing for a new event and you're requested to give free tickets to a few of the following:
  • A young man arrested for assault
  • A walking talking DUI
  • Two young roommates that caught Covid and lied about isolation
  • A not-so-young-looking young man that lied about vaccination while dancing around the park mask free
What a roster, Disney! It would take so much work to find someone a little bit better. :rolleyes:
Haha this summarizes (almost) everyone so well. I’ll add:

A dim witted duo who are entitled, abusive towards staff, don’t tip, and are lazy AF.

Kyle is warm and cuddly--like I said, golden retriever--and it's easy to see how people get drawn in.
On the surface, but golden retrievers don't tend to bite the hands off the people who care for and feed them.
Nine months of Patreon subs, YouTube & Instagram likes and supportive comments, defending him in public, friendly private correspondence including offers to help every time he was visibly upset, expensive gifts, payments to pick up the bar tab, and I'm terminated for having a 'negative attitude' because I expressed concern over him spending the day unmasked with five other Covid infectious people when he had said he was following CDC isolation guidelines. Ghosted in two sentences after being nothing but loyal to him, every day for nine solid months.
So not that warm and cuddly when you outlive your usefulness to him and you might expose his Covid livestream plans as a sympathy cash-grab scam.
He's certainly had a taste of my 'negative attitude' now.
Sorry, but I'm done making excuses for the cold-hearted manipulative creep. Using Covid as an excuse to profit is sick in the head. The way he treated me is sick in the head. And his ongoing act that everything is just wonderful illustrates he has no conscience at all.
The fact he and JoJo consider themselves Christian makes me balk. They don't have an atom of compassion between them.
I'm done.

• Sick
The bubbly faux Christians that Disney loves to promote are often rotten inside.
Is it a Disney thing? I've noticed it seems to be mentioned a lot on cast member profiles on Instagram. It all seems a bit Stepford to me.

Is it a Disney thing? I've noticed it seems to be mentioned a lot on cast member profiles on Instagram. It all seems a bit Stepford to me.
After a fashion, I think most if not all castmembers seem to become somewhat cult-y, with or without the Christianity.

I think that happens for a lot of Muggle fans, as well.

I just read an article today about a large Christian organization that was reaching out to millennials and gen-z through social media and had “converted” (their words not mine) something like 190,000 new members.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Nope I got it from someone else.
Just seems strange to me that someone would pay Kyle money and be on his patreon when they clearly don’t like him as they are sharing images to a forum that bashes Kyle. Very strange. I guess Kyle thanks the person who shared the image at least for the cash.

Just seems strange to me that someone would pay Kyle money and be on his patreon when they clearly don’t like him as they are sharing images to a forum that bashes Kyle. Very strange. I guess Kyle thanks the person who shared the image at least for the cash.
we can tell some people have a very healthy relationship with him.

Reactions: 3
On the surface, but golden retrievers don't tend to bite the hands off the people who care for and feed them.
Nine months of Patreon subs, YouTube & Instagram likes and supportive comments, defending him in public, friendly private correspondence including offers to help every time he was visibly upset, expensive gifts, payments to pick up the bar tab, and I'm terminated for having a 'negative attitude' because I expressed concern over him spending the day unmasked with five other Covid infectious people when he had said he was following CDC isolation guidelines. Ghosted in two sentences after being nothing but loyal to him, every day for nine solid months.
So not that warm and cuddly when you outlive your usefulness to him and you might expose his Covid livestream plans as a sympathy cash-grab scam.
He's certainly had a taste of my 'negative attitude' now.
Sorry, but I'm done making excuses for the cold-hearted manipulative creep. Using Covid as an excuse to profit is sick in the head. The way he treated me is sick in the head. And his ongoing act that everything is just wonderful illustrates he has no conscience at all.
The fact he and JoJo consider themselves Christian makes me balk. They don't have an atom of compassion between them.
I'm done.
Ballpark how much money did you spend on Kyle Pallo between Patreon, expensive gifts and payments you mentioned?

Why would people not just drop paying him money on the Patreon?

Going out in a limb; I wouldn’t be surprised if the messages on Patreon that Kyle is deeming to be hateful…are just constructive criticism or legitimate concern. Someone may have messaged him I’d a totally respectful manner saying they were concerned with how he handled quarantine or something. He’s shown that he takes that as “hate.” Kyle wants an echo chamber of praise, so he’ll delete and block people on any platform to achieve that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.