Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do we really know he's even immunocompromised. Other than him saying it alot.

He doesn't really act like it, most of time he forgets masks.

He says a lot of things like how he quarentined, followed CDC guidelines and only outside was his balcony. Then deleted all comments of calling out on it so the other people couldn't see.
We don't. As I've said before I'm not even convinced he had COVID. It may be that Omicron is a lot milder but he didn't appear to be anything like as sick as most of the cases I've seen.

After partygate if he told me water is wet I'd double-check.

Reactions: 1
One thing about Kyle that consistently irritates me (and did pre covid nonsense when I enjoyed his content) is his use of plural pronouns. The Trackers do it too; lots of vloggers actually. "WE'RE going to MK today," "WE hit 100k subscribers," "send ornaments for OUR tree." It's a known manipulation technique that solidifies the parasocial connection Starri was referring to. With Kyle, it was just a matter of time before the facade crumbled. He could have genuinely been "including" his fans because he considered those relationships meaningful. His treatment of people like Phil, the way he handled covid, it all allowed true colors to show. There will always be people who are just more susceptible to that manipulation. That is NOT victim blaming. They don't deserve the negative fall out. But these grifters prey on people who feel lonely and want connection.

With Kyle, I enjoyed his content but there were red flags. He seemed to enjoy and appreciate his fans, and consider them friends, but I was always waiting to see if that was genuine or a ploy for views. It's pretty obvious now that he's fake as the rest.

And Jojo just needs to crawl under a rock. Every time someone calls him out, his reported "quarantine" period gets longer 😂 First it was five days, then he said he isolated for 10 (because Taco Bell and clickbait of the week's place are isolation), now it's "I quarantined for 15 days!!!"

We don't. As I've said before I'm not even convinced he had COVID. It may be that Omicron is a lot milder but he didn't appear to be anything like as sick as most of the cases I've seen.

After partygate if he told me water is wet I'd double-check.
Omicron has been way milder overall. The majority of the cases I've seen (in a professional capacity) haven't been more than the average cold. And let's remember- Kyle DID claim he was sick....and getting worse. Until the CDC announced a shortened quarantine period for asymptomatic people. Then he was miraculously fine with no more fake coughing fits haha

Reactions: 4
I think they're oblivious. If they don't watch FRE or saw the comments before Kyle deleted.

They'd believe the quarentined show he put on thinking he never left the apartment.
We're a pretty small group here. If I wasn't on this forum, I never would have known about them breaking quarantine or any of the rest. So it's fair to think most viewers have no idea...especially since he was scrubbing comments.

Reactions: 3
I’d love for someone to accost him in the parks and ask him straight up about why he lies and then deleted comments. That footage would be good and be good FRE viewing

• Haha
I’d love for someone to accost him in the parks and ask him straight up about why he lies and then deleted comments. That footage would be good and be good FRE viewing
honestly I think if people started vlogging the theme park vloggers as they are vlogging it would probably put an end to the genre. Just quietly livestream or vlog a theme park vlogger in the wild. I think most of them would completely lose their tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
honestly I think if people started vlogging the theme park vloggers as they are vlogging it would probably put an end to the genre. Just quietly livestream or vlog a theme park vlogger in the wild. I think most of them would completely lose their tit.
Someone who lives in FL an has theme park APs....please make a "Vloggers in the Wild" channel. Please please please!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How do we really know he's even immunocompromised. Other than him saying it alot.
The fact that he can even pronounce "ankylosing spondylitis" is enough to convince me it's genuine. He can't even say "Hagrid" correctly on a consistent basis.

Plus, he talks about being on Humira, which is the right therapeutic. Although considering he's unemployed and it's incredibly expensive, I have no idea how he affords it.

Reactions: 6
Oooooooh....interesting! (rubbing palms together )

I'm a generous person, I give my friends stuff all of the time. I once gave one £25,000.
It may be dumb but I'd give a friend the shirt off my back if they needed it.
It's obvious to me why you don't have friends like that.

If it looks like a duck and waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck...

And how, pray tell, are people supposed to know what these grifters are up to if the people they con don't speak up, eh?

This is why victims of rape don't come forward. They should have known better. They were provocatively dressed. They were asking for it.
There are people a lot more trusting of others and some are much more cynical and skeptical. I think most of us here fall into the latter categories because otherwise we wouldn't be here calling out the vlogger's b.s.
@DisneyWiitch do you have any contact with any of the other patreons or people who also had private DM interactions with him? Do you know of any others who he burned and or got angry with when they tried to offer advice or called him out on something?

We're a pretty small group here. If I wasn't on this forum, I never would have known about them breaking quarantine or any of the rest. So it's fair to think most viewers have no idea...especially since he was scrubbing comments.
Exactly the majority of audience would have no clue he even left the apartment BC that's not the show he put out there.

Reactions: 4
This thread is becoming pretty triggering in a rather dark way. In an effort to steer it in a different direction…

How could Kyle come back from this? Part of me feels like…these vloggers are a dime a dozen, who cares. Another part still wishes he would just sit down and talk to the camera honestly. Be like “so I messed up and got caught lying.”

And then he could move far far away from JoJo and that kid could move to Antarctica or something 😂

Reactions: 8
This thread is becoming pretty triggering in a rather dark way. In an effort to steer it in a different direction…

How could Kyle come back from this? Part of me feels like…these vloggers are a dime a dozen, who cares. Another part still wishes he would just sit down and talk to the camera honestly. Be like “so I messed up and got caught lying.”

And then he could move far far away from JoJo and that kid could move to Antarctica or something 😂
There isn't a way back for either him or Jojo in my opinion. The pair of them are trash. They know they're hurting people and they do duck all to rectify it. They lie and deny and gaslight and Jojo even laughs about it. And they'll keep getting away with it because they operate in that grey area between beyond immoral but not quite illegal.

Until disney finally steps in to do something about them they are going to run around doing this until someone gets hurt or they get hurt.

Undoubtably I believe this year is the year of their demise or at least disney not allowing them to use their property to monetize from.

Reactions: 2
I’ll be honest I don’t have any sympathy for any person who willingly gives hundreds of dollars to strangers for no reason especially when you consider them friends. Maybe it’s just me but I haven’t given any of my friends or family hundreds of dollars lately.

Cuddling somebody and calling them a victim is not helping anybody especially the person you fucked up move on and except it these people are not your friends and you don’t give friends money… you don’t have to pay people to be your friend.
When you read news stories about people leaving thousands of dollars as a tip for their server or people paying off strangers’ layaway accounts, all that generosity must drive you insane. I suppose you also have a strong opinion about the surplus population.

When you read news stories about people leaving thousands of dollars as a tip for their server or people paying off strangers’ layaway accounts, all that generosity must drive you insane. I suppose you also have a strong opinion about the surplus population.
How are you even making that comparison? You’re talking about random acts of kindness compared to someone who thought they had an intimate relationship with and considered them part of their family.

Mod edit:
All, time to move on from this discussion now. It’s derailing the thread for others.

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact that he can even pronounce "ankylosing spondylitis" is enough to convince me it's genuine. He can't even say "Hagrid" correctly on a consistent basis.

Plus, he talks about being on Humira, which is the right therapeutic. Although considering he's unemployed and it's incredibly expensive, I have no idea how he affords it.
He uses the Humira Savings Card, which lowers the co-pay a lot.

How are you even making that comparison? You’re talking about random acts of kindness compared to someone who thought they had an intimate relationship with and considered them part of their family.
I was referring specifically to you and your problems with being kind or generous.

Last edited:
Until disney finally steps in to do something about them they are going to run around doing this until someone gets hurt or they get hurt.

Undoubtably I believe this year is the year of their demise or at least disney not allowing them to use their property to monetize from.
Imagine being in charge of marketing for a new event and you're requested to give free tickets to a few of the following:
  • A young man arrested for assault
  • A walking talking DUI
  • Two young roommates that caught Covid and lied about isolation
  • A not-so-young-looking young man that lied about vaccination while dancing around the park mask free
What a roster, Disney! It would take so much work to find someone a little bit better. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
I was referring specifically to you and your problems with being kind or generous.
I must admit whenever I see people on here whining about dumb stans giving money to vloggers all I see is "Wàaaaah, Mummy, why can't I have nice things?"

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine being in charge of marketing for a new event and you're requested to give free tickets to a few of the following:
  • A young man arrested for assault
  • A walking talking DUI
  • Two young roommates that caught Covid and lied about isolation
  • A not-so-young-looking young man that lied about vaccination while dancing around the park mask free
What a roster, Disney! It would take so much work to find someone a little bit better. :rolleyes:
Wait who’s the walking DUI? And the one who lied about being vaxxed? I feel like I’m missing some serious content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.