Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a couple of friends who are immunocompromised and if I had COVID and gave it to either of them I'd be mortified, not laughing about it and 'making the best of it' because it means I no longer have to isolate alone. That doesn't sound like a genuine friend to me.
Please continue to read the rest of the paragraph where I wrote my opinion of their friendship.

Leads me to believe they are genuine friends to each other. Either that or JoJo is someone that breaks the ice in social settings and goes on the trips Kyle plans. Bottom line, both seem to be getting something they want from the friendship.

I have a couple of friends who are immunocompromised and if I had COVID and gave it to either of them I'd be mortified, not laughing about it and 'making the best of it' because it means I no longer have to isolate alone. That doesn't sound like a genuine friend to me.
I agree with the majority of your points but for this one, I give Kyle more of the blame because it's obvious that he isn't that concerned about his condition but only on how much he can profit by it.

If Kyle was sincerecly worried about his immunocompriomisation, he would have mentioned it many times throughout the past few years. Also, he would probably not make videos showcasing his impatience with the mask mandates and hoping that they leave for good sooner rather than later but he's done that quite a few times.

But all of a sudden now that he's caught Covid and can't go to the parks for a week, we'll hear 10x a vlog about how he's immunocompromised. Interesting timing there. I think it's likely the same case that Kyle hasn't expressed any concern of it to Jojo considering they've traveled together multiple times - Jojo wouldn't have any reason to be concerned if Kyle hasn't shared or shown any reason to be concerned with him. That's on Kyle.

Now being considerate to your roommates general health and safety, yeah Jojo's guilty of ignoring that. That seems to be popular among the TikTok followings. The greater severity of immunocomprimisation though, that's on Kyle if he didn't communicate that to his roommates. It hasn't been an issue he's shared with us at all, except for this one situation where he suddenly can't make his Dad dance for Superchats on Christmas like he had planned.

Reactions: 1
…are you people nuts Kyle isn’t “concerned” about anything besides money, clicks, and free tit. If you think he gave a duck about infecting anyone please send him more gifts. He used his Covid episode as a ploy to garner sympathy and a mini vacation break from vlogging.

Reactions: 7
Vloggers like Kyle prey on people's sympathy and weakness for being kind to others. If he's using phrases in DMs such as he "cares about everybody" that is another ploy. There is no give and take relationship involved here. His job is to take and make a living off YouTube, NOT in personal relationships. He puts out videos showing a tiny sliver of his personal life and says whatever people want to hear. In return he makes money from YouTube advertisements and a P.O. box to receive gifts. He's playing a numbers game by betting that there is always a percentage of people who will take his bait and they do. When you get enough subscribers there are enough people like Phil out there of which to make a living.
Kyle is an emotional predator, period.

Reactions: 6
Now being considerate to your roommates general health and safety, yeah Jojo's guilty of ignoring that. That seems to be popular among the TikTok followings. The greater severity of immunocomprimisation though, that's on Kyle if he didn't communicate that to his roommates. It hasn't been an issue he's shared with us at all, except for this one situation where he suddenly can't make his Dad dance for Superchats on Christmas like he had planned.
I see where you're coming from, maybe you missed it but he has mentioned his AS & Humira and being immunocompromised is implied by that. Although I agree he has used it to his maximum advantage lately.

Please continue to read the rest of the paragraph where I wrote my opinion of their friendship.
I did. I'm of the opinion that your 'Either' statement is nearer the truth. My point is I'm sure JoJo is getting what he wants, because of course he is, but I can't see what Kyle thinks he gets out of it.

Reactions: 2
But asking people to send him gifts crosses a line for me. Gifts are personal, not business.
@DisneyWiitch , did Kyle ever come out and ask for anything? I know we all can tell he implies it when he says how much he likes a particular item and then says "too bad I can't afford it", but did he ever ask you or others outright to pay for something? I'm very curious as to how he operates behind the scenes with those who he has lured into thinking he has a personal connection.

Reactions: 3
@DisneyWiitch , did Kyle ever come out and ask for anything? I know we all can tell he implies it when he says how much he likes a particular item and then says "too bad I can't afford it", but did he ever ask you or others outright to pay for something? I'm very curious as to how he operates behind the scenes with those who he has lured into thinking he has a personal connection.
I don't know about the gifts Phil sent him but he asked everyone to send him ornaments for his Christmas Tree, quite explicitly.

I think his whole thing is to appear to be having a personal connection, especially on camera.
He's not a celebrity who can only be contacted through PR. If he were I'd blame the stans for their fixation.
He's inviting personal connection as much as possible, but people don't realise it's a one way street.

Outright, no. In hindsight he once tried to encourage me to go on a cruise and I now wonder if he was fishing, hoping to tag along.
Most of our private communication was just friendly banter. I'd send him links to funny stuff, Netflix recommendations, etc.
I explained a bit about my personal life so he'd get a better sense of me but nothing that I wouldn't tell any other friend.
He thanked me for being so kind, said I made him feel very lucky and he appreciated it. Called me 'my man' constantly so I didn't think we had any problem.
And then swatted me like a fly when he realised I'd caught him lying about the party.
He's Jekyll and Hyde.

You are clearly grieving having stated that your holiday was ruined by Kyle, a YouTube personality. Hopefully, you can find an alternative way to feel validated. Try finding a local charity/foundation that will appreciate you and your gifts. I support a few local senior dog rescues and there are amazingly good people who volunteer and also that run the foundations. Good luck.
I said 'spoiled', not 'ruined'.
Busting on stans isn't helping the situation, it's buying into Jojo and Kyle's narrative that they are acting responsibly and the stans are irrational.
I support plenty of charities, thanks. As for volunteering, read the room, there's a global pandemic and because of it a lot of people including myself have been locked down shielding for two years.
I don't watch Youtubers for validation, but for escapism.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Outright, no. In hindsight he once tried to encourage me to go on a cruise and I now wonder if he was fishing, hoping to tag along.
Most of our private communication was just friendly banter. I'd send him links to funny stuff, Netflix recommendations, etc.
I explained a bit about my personal life so he'd get a better sense of me but nothing that I wouldn't tell any other friend.
He thanked me for being so kind, said I made him feel very lucky and he appreciated it. Called me 'my man' constantly so I didn't think we had any problem.
And then swatted me like a fly when he realised I'd caught him lying about the party.
He's Jekyll and Hyde.

I said 'spoiled', not 'ruined'.
Busting on stans isn't helping the situation, it's buying into Jojo and Kyle's narrative that they are acting responsibly and the stans are irrational.
I support plenty of charities, thanks. As for volunteering, read the room, there's a global pandemic and because of it a lot of people including myself have been locked down shielding for two years.
I don't watch Youtubers for validation, but for escapism.
Spoiled not ruined. You got me! You are the one who came here and have been REPEATEDLY posting about how you were wronged and how upsetting it is for you due to the nature of your perceived relationship because you chatted a few times, he thanked you, and called you "my man". Seriously dude?

JoJo and Kyle's narrative is bad. They are grifters, manipulators, and liars. They didn't act responsibly but I didn't expect that they would be based on past actions. When they showed me who they were, I believed them.

Some stans are irrational. Some are seriously out of touch with reality. They create this idea that they have a relationship with these grifters and give them lots of $$$$. Then when they finally realize that they have been duped, they come here to vent. Perhaps I will be called a victim-shamer again, but there needs to be personal accountability on the part of the stan. It sucks and I really don't like that they treat people like this, but things won't change until people stop blindly following and sending gifts/money.

TLC needs to create a reality show about this. I wouldn't watch it but apparently, people love watching shows like Catfish and 90-Day Fiancé. I am sure it would be a big hit. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Some stans are irrational. Some are seriously out of touch with reality. They create this idea that they have a relationship with these grifters and give them lots of $$$$. Then when they finally realize that they have been duped, they come here to vent. Perhaps I will be called a victim-shamer again, but there needs to be personal accountability on the part of the stan. It sucks and I really don't like that they treat people like this, but things won't change until people stop blindly following and sending gifts/money.
Since the earliest days of Twitter, people have mistaken their social media interactions with celebrities (if you count YouTube personalities as celebrities, which I don't necessarily, but the fundamentals are the same) for an actual personal connection. Being noticed or getting to have an interaction with someone we like/admire is EXTREMELY validating, and while I'd like to think I've kept it in proper perspective, I've had that same reaction. YouTubers, especially ones that show off as much of their (highly edited) lives as Kyle or the Trackers do, invite people even further in, making their brains form what seems like an even stronger connection.

I don't know if people go into the whole YouTube/Influencer thing in order to get money and presents, or if they just eventually get addicted to the validation and free stuff, and then want more more more. I'm probably being overly charitable, but I do honestly think Kyle is of the latter category.

All of this is to say that I'm not absolving people of their own choices, but that this is a feedback loop that the system encourages.

I’ll be honest I don’t have any sympathy for any person who willingly gives hundreds of dollars to strangers for no reason especially when you consider them friends. Maybe it’s just me but I haven’t given any of my friends or family hundreds of dollars lately.

Cuddling somebody and calling them a victim is not helping anybody especially the person you fucked up move on and except it these people are not your friends and you don’t give friends money… you don’t have to pay people to be your friend.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I’ll be honest I don’t have any sympathy for any person who willingly gives hundreds of dollars to strangers for no reason especially when you consider them friends. Maybe it’s just me but I haven’t given any of my friends or family hundreds of dollars lately.

Cuddling somebody and calling them a victim is not helping anybody especially the person you fucked up move on and except it these people are not your friends and you don’t give friends money… you don’t have to pay people to be your friend.
OK, Kyle. Thanks for the lesson in victim shaming.
From the way you speak to people on this site it's clear you have no sympathy for anyone.

These vloggers that grift for gifts or cash are worse than catfish because you can see them so it is even easier to believe the friendship/relationship is real. I hope people start wising up and we start to see some lawsuits or e en prosecution for fraud for some of the grifters with patroon who don’t provide what they advertise.

These vloggers that grift for gifts or cash are worse than catfish because you can see them so it is even easier to believe the friendship/relationship is real. I hope people start wising up and we start to see some lawsuits or e en prosecution for fraud for some of the grifters with patroon who don’t provide what they advertise.
I think it's only a matter of time before they scam the wrong person and end up in hospital. So far the attention they get when spotted out is positive but I doubt that will last much longer.

I think it's only a matter of time before they scam the wrong person and end up in hospital. So far the attention they get when spotted out is positive but I doubt that will last much longer.
I watched a video of a popular female vlogger who was confronted by a pissed off fan who had sent like $6000 for boat repairs but it turned out he had actually sent it to a fake clone account and the poor vlogger knew nothing about him being scammed. It can definitely turn dangerous in a heart beat.

• Wow
OK, Kyle. Thanks for the lesson in victim shaming.
From the way you speak to people on this site it's clear you have no sympathy for anyone.
how is that victim shaming…it wasn’t a crime. You need to take some responsibility and admit it was dumb. You are the problem here trying to handwave over this nonsense.

how is that victim shaming…it wasn’t a crime. You need to take some responsibility and admit it was dumb. You are the problem here trying to handwave over this nonsense.
Nobody said it was a crime. You can be a victim of emotional exploitation without it being criminal.
Not that you'd know or care. All you do is lurk on here laughing at the people who have been conned by these grifters.
You're just as much a sociopath as the worst of them.
*Ignore*

YouTubers, especially ones that show off as much of their (highly edited) lives as Kyle or the Trackers do, invite people even further in, making their brains form what seems like an even stronger connection.
I see where you're coming from but I think there's a danger in lumping all of these people in the same bracket.
I haven't watched much of the Trackers but from what I've seen of them they tend to keep a very obvious wall up between themselves and their fans. Yes, they take gifts but I don't recall them ever replying to a comment or message other than in livestream chat and I don't think they've ever spoken to fans in a park on camera.
Kyle is all about how he loves meeting everyone and loves reading comments and loves all the gifts and loves going places 'with us' and feels all the love on 'our channel' etc. His entire schtick is personal connection. I don't blame people for falling for it. Especially not during a pandemic when a lot of people are socially isolated. He oozes warmth and charisma but the devil has blue eyes...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
haven't watched much of the Trackers but from what I've seen of them they tend to keep a very obvious wall up between themselves and their fans.
Oh, Jenn Tracker is a complete witch, and doesn't do much to hide it.

Despite that, they, just like Kyle, have people falling all over themselves to gift them things (including their recent stay in Aulani), and have an entire cult creepily obsessed with their son. I have no idea why people don't see through the artifice, but they can't or won't. So even keeping people at a remove, they STILL manage to get people overly involved in their (edited) life. So take that, and then add the fact that, at least on the surface, Kyle is warm and cuddly--like I said, golden retriever--and it's easy to see how people get drawn in.

Maybe it’s just me but I haven’t given any of my friends or family hundreds of dollars lately.
What about smaller scale things, like buying dinner, or a drink, or a random Starbucks gift card? I've bought things for friends who have had a bad day, and the reverse is also true. Phil even said that he purchased the beer stein because he felt bad that JoJo had ruined Kyle's Disneyland trip. It's not something I would have done, but I understand where the impulse comes from.

Last edited:
  • Wow
How do we really know he's even immunocompromised. Other than him saying it alot.

He doesn't really act like it, most of time he forgets masks.

He says a lot of things like how he quarentined, followed CDC guidelines and only outside was his balcony. Then deleted all comments of calling out on it so the other people couldn't see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.