Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He says in the video that he has had a cough. He also said he had to take a nap because he had a lot of trouble sleeping the last night. Lots of tossing and turning, I wonder why..... 👀

At the beginning he says he's leaning towards going to Disney for New Years Eve, but at the end he says he's leaning more towards staying in and waiting until the 10-day mark. My guess is he's getting mor scared of not being invited to media events if that exposes his lies even further.
So now he's confirmed that he's LITERALLY a lying tosser. Too funny.

Kyle, after attempting to get away with this level of bullshit I'd recommend isolating for another ten years.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He says in the video that he has had a cough. He also said he had to take a nap because he had a lot of trouble sleeping the last night. Lots of tossing and turning, I wonder why..... 👀

At the beginning he says he's leaning towards going to Disney for New Years Eve, but at the end he says he's leaning more towards staying in and waiting until the 10-day mark. My guess is he's getting mor scared of not being invited to media events if that exposes his lies even further.
Outside on NYE will consist of ONLY BEING ON HIS PATIO, just like Christmas... because that's what he told us...

• Haha

Brah can barely keep his eyes open while talking about how much better he feels. I just…how??

Reactions: 4
I am still trying to understand this Princess jasmine Cat chick. So everybody knows she is Jasmine and that she had Covid and had a Covid party. Is she still employed? Is that not against the rules of character integrity, continuity or whatever? Wouldn’t she be worried somebody would see her all jasmined up and be like “Hey Cat I’m so glad you’re over Covid!”

Reactions: 7
While Jojo goes out partying and leaves him alone, like the good friend he is! :ROFLMAO:
They deserve eachother.
I felt sorry for Kyle in that cruise video with JoJo and Taya when Kyle walks into the room and JoJo and Taya are sitting there half naked looking like they'd just shagged, eating their courtesy hamper and they look at Kyle as if he's a total stranger and he says "Well this is how it's going to be, then."

It was tragic.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Brah can barely keep his eyes open while talking about how much better he feels. I just…how??
May need to break down and watch this one. Sounds like beauty. Similar storyline to the other one where he only had one main symptom. Then later in the video he backtracked. Maybe we should provide him with a list of all the symptoms he blogged about to help him keep track.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
May need to break down and watch this one. Sounds like beauty. Similar storyline to the other one where he only had one main symptom. Then later in the video he backtracked. Maybe we should provide him with a list of all the symptoms he blogged about to help him keep track.
Or he could just say 'a cough and whatnot'.
That should cover it.

I am still trying to understand this Princess jasmine Cat chick. So everybody knows she is Jasmine and that she had Covid and had a Covid party. Is she still employed? Is that not against the rules of character integrity, continuity or whatever? Wouldn’t she be worried somebody would see her all jasmined up and be like “Hey Cat I’m so glad you’re over Covid!”
I'm trying to understand what any woman would see in him. Or man.
Where does he meet them? Outside the local opticians?

Reactions: 5
I don’t believe she ever disclosed her role at Disney. I’ve seen multiple character performers make a comments similar to “Please address all comments to Insert Character Name” or “I miss spending time with my friend Insert Character Name” when posting photos on social media. Pretty sure JoJo has something along those lines somewhere on his Instagram.

Wouldn’t she be worried somebody would see her all jasmined up and be like “Hey Cat I’m so glad you’re over Covid!”
Would be interesting if a friend did address her like that. 😆

Reactions: 1
One lie, leads to us not trusting these guys at all now. Yesterday he stated that it was the first time he put his contacts in, in 6 days. I can't confirm whether he had his contacts in, but he was not wearing his glasses in his "Christmas Day Special | Opening Everything You All Sent | How I’ve Been Doing" vlog. Just sayin'. It's going to be this way now, Kyle.

One lie, leads to us not trusting these guys at all now. Yesterday he stated that it was the first time he put his contacts in, in 6 days. I can't confirm whether he had his contacts in, but he was not wearing his glasses in his "Christmas Day Special | Opening Everything You All Sent | How I’ve Been Doing" vlog. Just sayin'. It's going to be this way now, Kyle.
The sad thing is it didn't need to be this way. If he'd just uploaded a video saying 'I have COVID, I won't be vlogging for a while, I'll let you know how I'm doing in the comments' none of this would have happened. He even might have gotten away with the party by saying he'd misunderstood the rules. But no, he has to make a Broadway production out of isolating alone when he knows he isn't to monetize his daily dose of deception.

Reactions: 10
Look at what his sister posted. How does she get on YouTube and comment on his page that everything Kyle did was perfectly acceptable and then she posts that we have no idea what’s going on in hospitals and please help. What?
There are a few reasons that you should isolate when having Covid one so you don’t infect others so anytime you leave your apartment especially wearing those cheap ass cloth masks they’re wearing that have probably never been washed are not going to help protect anyone. Also if you get in a car accident or injured in anyway shape or form and you have to be treated by a healthcare worker you could be potentially infecting EMS or any other essential service person plus you’re adding more time away from those that are sick and from what I’ve read Florida hospitals are getting full again.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Shockingly, my comment is still up. I guess he missed it, or didn't care, since it was on a video from the day before I made it.

• Heart
And oops. While I have lurked here awhile, this was my first post. I didn't mean to quote you, I meant to quote Kyle's flippant response. Sorry! I am not sure how to edit. I guess I should go back to lurking!

And oops. While I have lurked here awhile, this was my first post. I didn't mean to quote you, I meant to quote Kyle's flippant response. Sorry! I am not sure how to edit. I guess I should go back to lurking!
🤣 you didn’t do anything wrong, no worries, I think we knew what you meant!

Look at what his sister posted. How does she get on YouTube and comment on his page that everything Kyle did was perfectly acceptable and then she posts that we have no idea what’s going on in hospitals and please help. What?
There are a few reasons that you should isolate when having Covid one so you don’t infect others so anytime you leave your apartment especially wearing those cheap ass cloth masks they’re wearing that have probably never been washed are not going to help protect anyone. Also if you get in a car accident or injured in anyway shape or form and you have to be treated by a healthcare worker you could be potentially infecting EMS or any other essential service person plus you’re adding more time away from those that are sick and from what I’ve read Florida hospitals are getting full again.
She gets my vote for hypocrite of the year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.