Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair point. JoJo perhaps, he's been working out apparently. Although to me he still looks like a g.imp without a suit.
JoJo has said that when he was a kid he used to be teased by other kids who called him “skeleton”. Besides being thin, his body is narrow. He wears the right clothes to mitigate his really high waist and extra long upper leg, but nothing can hide those El Greco/E.T. fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
JoJo has said that when he was a kid he used to be teased by other kids who called him “skeleton”. Besides being thin, his body is narrow. He wears the right clothes to mitigate his really high waist and extra long upper leg, but nothing can hide those El Greco/E.T. fingers.
That doesn't turn off Paula's social media manager apparently! Do you think Jojo believes it's actually her that posts from her account, from their videos together it seemed like that guy runs the show more there. *She* commented on his instagram post earlier today.

My money is against the Typhoon Lagoon video, as he’s been down on his body for a while.
What if Typhoon Lagoon is celebrating their grand re-opening with a gingerbread house building contest? You know Kyle can't resist those! 🍪 👀

Although to me he still looks like a g.imp without a suit.
I mean, I know attractiveness is subjective, and clearly JoJo's repulsive personality affects how his looks are perceived, but he has a nice body.

I mean, I know attractiveness is subjective, and clearly JoJo's repulsive personality affects how his looks are perceived, but he has a nice body.
Not my type but I was referring more to the vibe he gives me than any of his physical features. I find him creepy.

Where do we thinks today’s vlog will come
From?!

Also he should be wearing a mask at all times fort the next five days right? As per the CDC?

Reactions: 5
Where do we thinks today’s vlog will come
From?!
Also he should be wearing a mask at all times fort the next five days right? As per the CDC?
I think he'll do some more trips down memory lane. They're popular and it means he will have to spend less time on camera putting his foot in his mouth.
I'm sure he'd just love to stream NYE from Epcot and I would have been so there for it before partygate, but if he tries that now I think he might be ripped to shreds in the chat, so he'll need an army of chat room monitors. I suspect he might have to cut it short well before midnight with camera issues.
Yes, mask everywhere for five days.

Such a shame, that's probably going to ruin his whole look when he dresses up for the next Packers game on Sunday night.

I don't know what that deal is all about. It appears she's trying to be 'down with the tiktok kids' but it just makes her look desperate.

Do millennials even know who she is?
I think it's all coordinated by one guy that's her social media manager. He reached out to Jojo to coordinate their meet-up and everything, so he probably writes her posts too. She probably still has no idea who he is, just some annoying TikTok kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think it's all coordinated by one guy that's her social media manager. He reached out to Jojo to coordinate their meet-up and everything, so he probably writes her posts too. She probably still has no idea who he is, just some annoying TikTok kid.
From reading her Wiki she seems to have a tenuous grip on most things to do with reality anyway.
Not that JoJo has ever been accused of having much to do with reality either.

So he’s staying in one lore day apparently. Let’s see if he’s spotted anywhere making gingerbread houses.

Reactions: 4
So he’s staying in one lore day apparently. Let’s see if he’s spotted anywhere making gingerbread houses.
I'd love to know where and when they bought the ingredients for them. Was this party planned before they were ill or did they go to the store contagious?

I mean, we know JoJo went to Taco Bell, so why not go to the store for gingerbread-related stuff.

According to Twitter it seems Kyle spent the night on his balcony watching New Year's Eve fireworks.
I'm confused because he appears to have posted his tweet 24 hours before New Year's Eve...?
I hope his friend JoJo was there to celebrate with him tonight.

According to Twitter it seems Kyle spent the night on his balcony watching New Year's Eve fireworks.
I'm confused because he appears to have posted his tweet 24 hours before New Year's Eve...?
I hope his friend JoJo was there to celebrate with him tonight.
Disney does new year's fireworks on the 30th and 31rst

So do we think he’s taking free media relations advice from us here? Or did he just not have a park pass like on the 50th?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.