Kyle Pallo #2 Oops I Forgot To Put On A Shirt Again. Pay Me Enough And I'll Forget My Pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shockingly, my comment is still up. I guess he missed it, or didn't care, since it was on a video from the day before I made it.
He probably hasn't noticed. Ten minutes after he's uploaded he's bored of having to deal with comments and he's off to make his next masterpiece.

The funny thing is he doesn't realise by liking and replying to comments the algorithm will prioritize him over other creators.

More early suggestions:

Kyle Pallo #3 Baiting Each And Every Single Gay

Kyle Pallo #3 Your Daily Dose of Deception

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Man this thread went from relatively positive to brutal and Kyle deserves every second of it. Whether the CDC guidance was the right call or not (personally lean yes but it lacks nuance. I wish a test was in there somewhere. 5 days is a little short for unvaccinated)..kyles journey was something:

1. Jojo has COVID. He has covid. Really not a shock given they’re in crowded Theme parks. Omicron is just spreading easy.
2. Oh he’s really really sick. He is immunocompromised. Was this where there was a potential fake coughing spree?
3. Goes to a party where everyone is sick, (probably too dumb to know that’s still a bad idea)
3.5. Is a dick to Phil
4. CDC chances guidance
5. Suddenly much better!
6. Going to EPCOT NYE

I am sure plenty of 20-something year olds are being reckless but they don’t at least lie and vlog about it 🙄

Reactions: 8
The other funny thing is he upset me months ago but I gave him the benefit of the doubt so he thinks I'm still buying into his crap.

And he and I have mutual friends who are still commenting knowing full well what a prick he is being.

He's too stupid to realize that some of his compliments are sarcasm.

I wish a test was in there somewhere.
I read somewhere that after infection tests can give false positives for up to 90 days.
Personally I wouldn't mind if he was banned from the parks for three months but it's probably excessive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If he’s plans on NYE at Epcot, what are the odds the he attends the Typhoon Lagoon reopening on the 2nd?
If he is all in, because he feels his content is so essential, I’ve got my money on a dramatic relapse for the 3rd or 4th of January.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
If he’s plans on NYE at Epcot, what are the odds the he attends the Typhoon Lagoon reopening on the 2nd?
If he is all in, because he feels his content is so essential, I’ve got my money on a dramatic relapse for the 3rd or 4th of January.
A water park? He'll end up with pneumonia. Can't miss an opportunity to fish for more generous older supporters with a thirstbait thumbnail though. I'm guessing he's down a few.

Reactions: 1
also surely with a water park he can't wear a facemask.... so is that even technically allowed?

I read somewhere that after infection tests can give false positives for up to 90 days.
Personally I wouldn't mind if he was banned from the parks for three months but it's probably excessive.
Yep. Definitely too stupid.
Yeah, testing is a mess. Personally though if I was sick I’d try to get a negative test before being around people or work. I hope many at least try that before just saying “FIVE DAYS” and going to Epcot 😂

Yep. Definitely too stupid.
Yeah, testing is a mess. Personally though if I was sick I’d try to get a negative test before being around people or work. I hope many at least try that before just saying “FIVE DAYS” and going to Epcot 😂
He's his own worst enemy. If he'd at least attempted to appear to be responsible and locked down for at least ten days he might have regained a little of his lost credibility.

And after already illustrating that his attitude to isolation is completely irresponsible rushing back to parks will do nothing to restore people's faith in him, as ever he's putting out a fire with gasoline.

Reactions: 3
Kyle gives me "I'm not Gay but $20 is $20" vibes
It's been said before. I don't think he would go that far but he's definitely not afraid of thirst-baiting gay men and women alike. He'll happily sell anyone the fantasy but live stream superchats are much easier work than hustling outside bars.

• Haha
It's been said before. I don't think he would go that far but he's definitely not afraid of thirst-baiting gay men and women alike. He'll happily sell anyone the fantasy but live stream superchats are much easier work than hustling outside bars.
I would respect him more if he was hustling outside of bars instead.

I would respect him more if he was hustling outside of bars instead.
Me also. It has been suggested he'd make more money on OnlyFans than YouTube but he laughs it off as it's beneath him.

I suspect he's considered it but being a very small individual he, eh, well, use your imagination.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh hands down he will be at Typhoon Lagoon's opening because it's an open opportunity for his shirt to come off again so he can reign supreme as Captain D-Bag on his thumbnails in addition to be Captain D-Bag in his comments section. I've stopped watching period. He's a liar and a cheat now. I will not be manipulated by this slime bag anymore.

Reactions: 3
Oh hands down he will be at Typhoon Lagoon's opening because it's an open opportunity for his shirt to come off again so he can reign supreme as Captain D-Bag on his thumbnails in addition to be Captain D-Bag in his comments section. I've stopped watching period. He's a liar and a cheat now. I will not be manipulated by this slime bag anymore.
Welcome to the club.
I can't watch him either. I just lurk in his comments a little laughing quietly to myself.

Reactions: 2
The other funny thing is he upset me months ago but I gave him the benefit of the doubt so he thinks I'm still buying into his crap.

And he and I have mutual friends who are still commenting knowing full well what a prick he is being.

@Scooby Don't you have mutual friends? Do you know him in real life? Without doxxing yourself, are/were you a CM?

My money is against the Typhoon Lagoon video, as he’s been down on his body for a while.

Reactions: 4
My money is against the Typhoon Lagoon video, as he’s been down on his body for a while.
Fair point. JoJo perhaps, he's been working out apparently. Although to me he still looks like a g.imp without a suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.