Kyle Pallo #16 I might have a small penis, but I’m a huge dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea it’s crazy. The thing about Kyle is he gets a kick out of seeing people miserable so when the uncle clearly didn’t want to be filmed…he pushed and continued to film him to get a rise. Me personally (I make YouTube videos too) I’m very cognizant of whether people want to be on camera and I make sure to NOT film in most public places for that reason.
If that were my Uncle and Cousin I would be shutting those comments down quickly. I know how comments work and they pop up on your phone like a text message…he read it.
Agreed. Outside of Kyle’s racist stans chirping in on the comments, what’s sad is that it doesn’t take a genius to see that his uncle, aunt & cousin have zero interest in being in the vlog, & yet the dipshit flat out refuses to put down the camera & just spend a little quality time with his family. They spend thousands to get down to Disney to enjoy themselves & their nephew feels the need to monetize their vacation for what, a couple hundred bucks from YouTube at very best? What a douche

Reactions: 12
The Pallo Creepers, that odious gaggle of misfits, are as ugly on the inside as they are on the outside. 🤢🤮

Truly vile people, the lowest of the low.

That ranting racist post they left up must be reported to YouTube ASAP. If it's still there, I'll gladly do it and I hope others do as well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly feel terribly for Uncle Sean. Finally went back to watch the day 1 video due to all the previous discussion and now renewed discussion and you can tell this man is holding everything back from telling Kyle to shove that camera where the sun don't shine. Spent all that money, time, effort, etc. only for his long lost nephew you annoy the piss out of him for every day of his vacation while his in laws don't tell their spawn to cut it out since he clearly doesn't have the ability to see when someone doesn't want to be filmed.

It'd be one thing if Kyle just introduced him and was then his annoying self off to the side and let him be, but the constant snide comments about smiling and laughing and having fun for the camera while he's just trying to lay low so his wife and kids can enjoy themselves is sickening. I know plenty of people who are just reserved and quiet and you can tell this is someone who may have that type of personality but is also legitimately holding back the fact that they're annoyed as hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Anybody think that Kyle will "Elect" to not go with his family to the Christmas party?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like the racist comment was deleted. It's fucked that it took two days and people commenting on it for it to happen. Clearly shows he's cares less about people being racist to his uncle than being "mean" to him.

Reactions: 13
Anybody think that Kyle will "Elect" to not go with his family to the Christmas party?
The vote’s already in…they don’t want him there

Seriously, it sounds odd taking about a nearly 30 yo man, but one of his parents need to put him in his place. Early in the vlog when introducing his younger cousin, he puts his hand on her chin to lift her face to the camera when she’s clearly not up for it. Speaking personally as someone with a shy daughter who’s in-laws needed a pretty pointed conversation about bodily autonomy because they felt the need to kiss & hug her whenever they saw her, seeing Kyle put his hands on that little girl for camera time triggered me in a real way. Kyle’d be getting all he could handle had that been my kid

• Heart
Did he say he has a ticket already? Or is it gonna be another one of those dramatic "We'll see if Disney will let me buy a ticket since the rest of my group has tickets?"
He probably can't or doesn't want to pay for the ticket, so the whole "Oh, darn! I plum forgot to buy my ticket, and now its sold out and Disney won't let me buy one" is a convenient way out. :rolleyes:

Seriously, it sounds odd taking about a nearly 30 yo man, but one of his parents need to put him in his place. Early in the vlog when introducing his younger cousin, he puts his hand on her chin to lift her face to the camera when she’s clearly not up for it. Speaking personally as someone with a shy daughter who’s in-laws needed a pretty pointed conversation about bodily autonomy because they felt the need to kiss & hug her whenever they saw her, seeing Kyle put his hands on that little girl for camera time triggered me in a real way. Kyle’d be getting all he could handle had that been my kid
yes! I thought that too! They didn't say how old she is, but she looks around my oldest son's age- and its such an awkward age for them!! Especially for girls, and with social media- Other kids can be cruel about what gets posted and all that. She doesn't need her cousin putting her out there if she doesn't want to be. And even Alexa made a TikTok with her and tagged her in it- so now all of Kyle / Alexa's stans can easily find and watch this little girl's TikTok videos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
yes! I thought that too! They didn't say how old she is, but she looks around my oldest son's age- and its such an awkward age for them!! Especially for girls, and with social media- Other kids can be cruel about what gets posted and all that. She doesn't need her cousin putting her out there if she doesn't want to be. And even Alexa made a TikTok with her and tagged her in it- so now all of Kyle / Alexa's stans can easily find and watch this little girl's TikTok videos.
Totally. It's gross.

The entire thing's to make a couple bucks & leech off a vacation this family undoubtedly paid good money for. It'd be nice if Kyle had a little empathy & just got out of the way. His interactions with the entire group come off as completely performative. He's a pest, like a mosquito buzzing around their heads, & the lack of love & respect in final product online 100% shows

Reactions: 7
Totally. It's gross.

The entire thing's to make a couple bucks & leech off a vacation this family undoubtedly paid good money for. It'd be nice if Kyle had a little empathy & just got out of the way. His interactions with the entire group come off as completely performative. He's a pest, like a mosquito buzzing around their heads, & the lack of love & respect in final product online 100% shows
exactly. They're just trying to enjoy their vacation, and he expects them to "perform" so he can have some footage to make a few dollars. And I doubt he "pays them back", like buying everybody's christmas party tickets, or even just a meal as a Thank You for essentially working for him for a week.
It would be different if he had a legit travel channel that was high-performing and he showed different places all over the world or something. But he literally just walks around Disney every day for an hour to get 20 minutes of footage. and then waits for his family to come visit again in hopes that THOSE videos do well enough for him to "live" off of until their next trip. This just isn't what a 30 year old man should be doing for "work".

Reactions: 9
IMO, I enjoy the family vlogs much more than any normal KP vlog. I just like the mix of personalities and the shade they throw.

Did any of his stans ever think that the Uncle doesn't want to be in the vlog and has his own personal choices. That doesn't mean that his is an awful person or bad uncle. The Uncle probably saw how he treated the last girl he was with and now has zero respect for him (which I don't blame him). The stans are extreme.

Did he say he has a ticket already? Or is it gonna be another one of those dramatic "We'll see if Disney will let me buy a ticket since the rest of my group has tickets?"
He probably can't or doesn't want to pay for the ticket, so the whole "Oh, darn! I plum forgot to buy my ticket, and now its sold out and Disney won't let me buy one" is a convenient way out. :rolleyes:

Can you imagine being that age and, when that video was posted, have people find out you're related to that cretin and his horrific family? You're on the internet without your consent with your family that includes an elderly man in a clown nose and a mini-squatch with no concept of social norms. Yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how he tried to make it seem like he’s bringing this experience to his family and Alexa wasn’t falling for the fakeness. He asks her if this is her first time seeing the decorations and she promptly reminds him they were there literally last year. 😂🤣 Here’s the transcript but it doesn’t do it justice unless you watch the video.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
IMO, I enjoy the family vlogs much more than any normal KP vlog. I just like the mix of personalities and the shade they throw.

Did any of his stans ever think that the Uncle doesn't want to be in the vlog and has his own personal choices. That doesn't mean that his is an awful person or bad uncle. The Uncle probably saw how he treated the last girl he was with and now has zero respect for him (which I don't blame him). The stans are extreme.
It's probably because those knuckle draggers think that being in a vlog with THE Kyle Pallo is the height of cool. I mean, who wouldn't want to hang with the dopest Disney vlogger in the world??? Puke.

• Haha

true. I do like when its not just him droning on about concrete and pretending to be excited. And I do appreciate the shade- especially Alexa, she calls him out on a lot, and i love that! LOL And to me, the uncle is fine- thats just his schtick. He seems like just a quiet, not outwardly emotional person, and thats fine. He just wants to enjoy his trip and doesn't give a crap that his annoying nephew is trying to make a few dollars off of HIS vacation. Kind of like " Im not gonna work for you on MY vacation"
But maybe thats because I grew up with a dad like that (came off kind of grumpy or gruff, but was a good guy) HAHA

Reactions: 1
Kyle Pallo #17: 28 year old Karen still needs his big sister to defend him

• Haha
Reactions: 8

If that was my daughter, Kyle would have one less working hand.

Has anyone posted the racist comment screenshot to his Twitter? I’m blocked so I can’t check for myself lol

Reactions: 2
That racist comment was despicable, and honestly a new low for him. I thought the trumpanzee stuff was just a meme since he came from the sticks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Uh oh!

And yesterday's PalloPile :poop: vlog vid set new records for bleeeeeech' downvotes:
kvc3nXTVPvhZAhopqtvGEA3Q=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Kyle Pallo

165K subscribers (*Dead in the Water total. Added a measly 1K subs in more than a month... SAD)

UPVOTE TOTAL : 1.8K

DOWNVOTE TOTAL: 3.3K

Neither the holidays nor dragging his odious brood into the vlog has helped. The SS Kyletanic' has hit the iceberg and is sinking.
Ms White Claws better get ready to haul his failing and flailing ass outta' the water and save him. I don't envy her the pile of tit she's about to take on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.