Kyle Pallo #16 I might have a small penis, but I’m a huge dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This question to Nurse Rottencrotch shows how much Lil' Karen Pallo disliked the suitcase his family gave him back in the hotel room.
It's also a signal to his lonely heart club stans to buy this one for him.
How many near middle aged men like Karen Pallo are craving a suitcase like this?

View attachment 1772550
A 30 year old man wants a Mickey Mouse carry on? 😬
That is just fu*king tragic ___ and cringe worthy ___ and creepy as hell.

images (23).jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Someone needs to tell this little girl the difference between a hater (someone jealous)
And people that just don’t like you.
only thing I would even consider being remotely close to jealous is the fact he’s in Orlando while I’m in the crappy northeast, but I’m moving there in a few months 🙇‍♂️
A boots on the ground tattler lmfao bro isn’t ready for the off season hurricane coming to Orlando early 2023 hurricane “Grundel” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He prefers cruises with backpacks because he doesn't mind wearing wrinkled ass clothes for an entire weekend since he probably has never touched an iron and couldn't use one if he tried.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anybody recognize the brand of suitcase they got him for Christmas? It looked like a nice one. Also the stamps and envelopes were for sending thank-you cards to his stans. hahaha. And the nose hair pluckers, they had them on QVC for something like 2 for $20. Mommy needs to find him something much more industrial-sized though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His family gifts him a new suitcase. He holds it up to the camera in front of them to tell his viewers that he probably won’t travel with it since he’s still a backpack guy. Thanks for the worthless gift family, I hate it
I didn't watch.... But, come on Kyle!! you're gonna need that suitcase next year, aren't you?? After all, you said you are gonna go to Europe with "someone" next year. And you said you might take a vacation for yourself during your "break" in January. And in your reply to a comment the other day you hinted that you're gonna go see Taylor.... I mean, I'm sure with all those trips booked you'll need a suitcase, right?? Since you run such a big "Travel channel" on youtube and all...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anybody recognize the brand of suitcase they got him for Christmas? It looked like a nice one. Also the stamps and envelopes were for sending thank-you cards to his stans. hahaha. And the nose hair pluckers, they had them on QVC for something like 2 for $20. Mommy needs to find him something much more industrial-sized though.
It wasn’t a Briggs & Riley, Rimowa, or even a Tumi so no one will believe that he is a real traveler I guess

Reactions: 4
"I probably won't use this luggage if I'm on a cruise because I'm a backpack guy, unless I go on a week long cruise." It's disgusting how little he brings with him when he travels. Doesn't bring more than 2 outfits, probably zero underwear. One pair of shoes, one hat. He really is the most disgusting person in the world.

Reactions: 8
Like that's gonna happen. 🤣
She literally trolled him with his gifts. It’s like she reads here. I can just imagine her and Alexa at Marshall’s getting his gifts based on our comments.

They say he’s dirty-body wash ✅
Hairy-nose hair trimmer ✅
Only carries a back pack-suitcase ✅
Has a dirty white hat- 🧢 ✅
Is a grifter who doesn’t care about his fans-Envelopes and stamps for thank you cards ✅

🤣😂🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Didn’t hear a single thank you and he kind of shat on the suitcase because he’s a backpack guy… wtf
he should rethink his reaction to the luggage. he can take it to the airline desk, pop it open, hop inside and travel for the price of a checked bag.🧳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is the whole “I only travel with a backpack” thing supposed to be some sort of flex? Does he think people are impressed by that?

I for one appreciate the simple pleasure of a well packed bag and wouldn’t be caught dead in first class with anything more plebeian than Tumi lmao. But I don’t drive a bmw so what do I know about social status

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It wasn’t a Briggs & Riley, Rimowa, or even a Tumi so no one will believe that he is a real traveler I guess
OT but I got a B&R backpack for traveling and for everyday use to/from the office for my laptop. It’s life changing! Already been on so many trips with it and it’s great. A little pouch for everything. I’m so organized for once.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Is the whole “I only travel with a backpack” thing supposed to be some sort of flex? Does he think people are impressed by that?

I for one appreciate the simple pleasure of a well packed bag and wouldn’t be caught dead in first class with anything more plebeian than Tumi lmao. But I don’t drive a bmw so what do I know about social status
Fortunately the Tommy Bahama Portly Collection is wrinkle free.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OT but I got a B&R backpack for traveling and for everyday use to/from the office for my laptop. It’s life changing! Alredy been on so many trips Roth it and it’s great. A little pouch for everything. I’m so organized for once.
I’m a Tumi guy (because I get them discounted at the outlet mall or Nordstrom Rack lmao) but every time I see a B&R carry on I get a little jealous, their design with the handle rails on the outside is just better. If going for cheaper and don’t care about status symbol brands then Travelpro is the way to go all day. Anyways this is the kind of stuff that you might expect a travel influencer to be discussing to try to get sponsorships for themselves, not Superdry and Starbucks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She literally trolled him with his gifts. It’s like she reads here. I can just imagine her and Alexa at Marshall’s getting his gifts based on our comments.

They say he’s dirty-body wash ✅
Hairy-nose hair trimmer ✅
Only carries a back pack-suitcase ✅
Has a dirty white hat- 🧢 ✅
Is a grifter who doesn’t care about his fans-Envelopes and stamps for thank you cards ✅

🤣😂🤡
My dream is for there to be a huge blowout fight where his parents and sister are all yelling at him about what an insufferable twit he is. Maybe uncle Sean can slap the life out of him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My dream is for there to be a huge blowout fight where his parents and sister are all yelling at him about what an insufferable twit he is. Maybe uncle Sean can slap the life out of him.
Uncle Sean is the best. I would pay for this and a show down between him and Jo Jo.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.