KSI & The Sidemen #2 Vik's engaged & Randy's a dad, guaranteed it's made Faith mad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It literally took Ethan 15 mins to realise Toby wasn’t there in the new more sidemen video 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Before Randolph announces, calfreezy: it’s gonna be a girl as if it was a boy you’d be in a better mood. Like jfc just let the man announce it before you start trying to make your crappy smart ass comments. And Harry too, after Randolph tells him it’s a girl Harry says ‘I’m sorry to hear that my friend’. They do all realise that the chances of them having girls in the future is 50-50? Such dumb remarks and for what? It’s not even funny, just dead, undermining ‘banter’. Women are a lot more powerful than this bunch of gaming twats

• Angry
Reactions: 19

Before Randolph announces, calfreezy: it’s gonna be a girl as if it was a boy you’d be in a better mood. Like jfc just let the man announce it before you start trying to make your crappy smart ass comments. And Harry too, after Randolph tells him it’s a girl Harry says ‘I’m sorry to hear that my friend’. They do all realise that the chances of them having girls in the future is 50-50? Such dumb remarks and for what? It’s not even funny, just dead, undermining ‘banter’. Women are a lot more powerful than this bunch of gaming twats
A friend of mine once told me she thinks men who have this disappointed attitude at the idea of daughters is because deep-down they know how rubbish they treat women themselves, and it’s stuck with me since. If you were truly respectful of women you wouldn’t worry about having a daughter. It’s self-reflective of knowing how tit men can be… all whilst doing nothing about it. 😶

• Heart
Reactions: 32
A friend of mine once told me she thinks men who have this disappointed attitude at the idea of daughters is because deep-down they know how rubbish they treat women themselves, and it’s stuck with me since. If you were truly respectful of women you wouldn’t worry about having a daughter. It’s self-reflective of knowing how tit men can be… all whilst doing nothing about it. 😶
plus seeing how excited Randolph was for a girl makes it that little more sad for him! It’s a special moment and he was clearly excited to tell them all, it’s probably not deep and just their banter but that wasn’t the moment for it

• Heart
Reactions: 21
JJ putting all this money into launching a drink only to misspell ingredients on the back… 😂
E2424437-FEFD-41E2-9B1A-2BFC461A3FE1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Harry is really not as funny as he thinks. I’m never offended by the stuff he says, it just makes me cringe because his humor is awful. Making “dark” “edgy” jokes doesn’t make you funny, they are just pure cringe. He used to be a lot funnier back in the day, now he just says things for shock value

Reactions: 14
Simon just does his own thing IMO. I think he can probably be more difficult to get because he doesn't really have a clear persona like the others (Harry being the wild class clown, JJ being rich and famous, Ethan being loud and having the transformation story, Tobi being the nice, quiet one, Josh being the dad, Vik being the brains of the group with the glow-up). He's probably the quietest one alongside Tobi, but doesn't have the same "nice guy" persona that Tobi/Josh/Vik have. I personally think he's the most genuine because of that and he's one of my favourites. I also think he's matured a lot over the last few years (probably mainly because of getting in a relationship and settling down)
And it's undeniable that he's the only one who's actually been consistent on youtube from the beginning up to now (even if he doesn't post on his main much now, he still posts daily on like 3 other channels and streams most days too, which is way more than any of the others)
Josh is a dad ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So the apartment that JJ and Simon shared that they’ve just moved out of is up for rent at just under £18.5k a MONTH.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Their new video is actually vile.

How can the first question be bantering about "convicted footballers" which included Mason Greenford.

Read the bleeping room!

Also JJ continues to set black people 10 years back with that bleeping dumb accent. He's the Aquafina of black people.

Reactions: 15
Yeah I got curious after seeing Simon’s video so looked up the apartment building. The 3 bedroom flats are selling for £8m. London prices are mad, yeah it’s a nice property but for £8m I’d expect something a bit better🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.