KSI & The Sidemen #2 Vik's engaged & Randy's a dad, guaranteed it's made Faith mad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not to my knowledge, which just goes to show that it's possible to have all kinds of privacy if you really want it (ahem... sasha).

Reactions: 7
Not her name but there’s a photo of her with jj at one of the boxing fights he done
at least she can rest and not have people after her,,,completely contrary of "the other one" hahaha

I am cringing so bad 😂
this seem fairly recent no? not going to lie she looks better there than her tiktoks where she acts like a moron

She’s bloody everywhere. I can’t escape her.
ok common now is more than clear she always wanted fame -.-

not to my knowledge, which just goes to show that it's possible to have all kinds of privacy if you really want it (ahem... sasha).
isn't Harry's one Sasha, are all of them called Sasha? hahah

Last edited:
I forgot to comment in the last thread that I thought Tobi was now single (think I saw a tik tok from side plus or something) but this confirms it

Reactions: 5
I forgot to comment in the last thread that I thought Tobi was now single (think I saw a tik tok from side plus or something) but this confirms it
Yeah I had mentioned I thought Tobi was single but someon said he wasn’t so wasn’t sure

Reactions: 2
Randolph does seem like a nice person but it is a struggle watching the newest podcast. Also I think they should stop having Talia as a guest, it’s too boring and repetitive and at times it felt her and Simon would give each other looks when Randolph was waffling.

Reactions: 8
I’ve got YouTube cycling videos in the background on my TV whilst I’m working from home, and it’s going through a lot of their reaction videos. I read through the previous thread yesterday and I’d never noticed before how rude and dismissive Ethan is, now it’s ALL I notice. One of the others will be telling a story or something and he’ll just jump in and be like “well that’s not interesting” and he very much just seems like he doesn’t want to be there. 🥴

Reactions: 14
Ethan has always been my least favourite, always trying to get a joke in and when it doesn’t land he just repeats in 5 times. I have found him to be quite dismissive of the others as well

Reactions: 14
Ethan has always been my least favourite, always trying to get a joke in and when it doesn’t land he just repeats in 5 times. I have found him to be quite dismissive of the others as well
yes!!! i can’t stand how repetitive he is, and he progressively gets louder sometimes every time he says it

Reactions: 1
Is she implyingthat the guy preferred her to his actual date? So beggy and embarrassing. Why does she even feel the need to say that?
That screams that she only validates herself with attention from men and that she’s definitely not a “girls girl” if that makes sense?

yes!!! i can’t stand how repetitive he is, and he progressively gets louder sometimes every time he says it
It’s the suicide/car crash jokes as well that really piss me off. The other guys are clearly so uncomfortable when he does it, and tbh it’s really crappy behaviour to constantly bring it up in that way around people who care about you.

That screams that she only validates herself with attention from men and that she’s definitely not a “girls girl” if that makes sense?

It’s the suicide/car crash jokes as well that really piss me off. The other guys are clearly so uncomfortable when he does it, and tbh it’s really crappy behaviour to constantly bring it up in that way around people who care about you.
What videos does he do that?

@10:20ish right at the end

They have so many videos that it’s hard to remember which ones he’s said things like this in.
Yeah I always notice when he says something along the lines, it's not a funny joke or a bit at all. Nobody ever reacts to them either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.