KSI & The Sidemen #2 Vik's engaged & Randy's a dad, guaranteed it's made Faith mad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not wanting to defend her but I can imagine the hate she’s getting is exhausting. However, Does she not see where the fans are coming from???
View attachment 1030101
She can easily get a normal job and make her account private. No one would have cared about her if she didn’t flaunt Ethan and breaking lockdown with him all over social media. I’ve no sympathy she’s a clout chaser and now she’s getting the attention she wanted

Reactions: 19
She can easily get a normal job and make her account private. No one would have cared about her if she didn’t flaunt Ethan and breaking lockdown with him all over social media. I’ve no sympathy she’s a clout chaser and now she’s getting the attention she wanted
oh I fully agree!!! It baffles me how she (and he!!) doesn’t see it 😂

Reactions: 6
What are peoples opinions on Simon? He’s the one of the group I’ve never quite been able to work out, I don’t know why.
I know Simon keeps himself to himself and doesn't get involved in much drama unless it's petty for views (like the disstrack era) but I don't watch him like I used to, so I don't know what he's like now

Reactions: 4
Simon just does his own thing IMO. I think he can probably be more difficult to get because he doesn't really have a clear persona like the others (Harry being the wild class clown, JJ being rich and famous, Ethan being loud and having the transformation story, Tobi being the nice, quiet one, Josh being the dad, Vik being the brains of the group with the glow-up). He's probably the quietest one alongside Tobi, but doesn't have the same "nice guy" persona that Tobi/Josh/Vik have. I personally think he's the most genuine because of that and he's one of my favourites. I also think he's matured a lot over the last few years (probably mainly because of getting in a relationship and settling down)
And it's undeniable that he's the only one who's actually been consistent on youtube from the beginning up to now (even if he doesn't post on his main much now, he still posts daily on like 3 other channels and streams most days too, which is way more than any of the others)

Reactions: 12
I've never liked Simon, i think behind his quiet persona he's actually quite rude and he along with Tobi adds nothing to videos either.

I've never liked Simon, i think behind his quiet persona he's actually quite rude and he along with Tobi adds nothing to videos either.
Yeah I totally agree with this. He also gives me very stuck up, judgemental vibes. I have a feeling he’d look down his nose at you, very misplaced arrogance that he try’s to hide behind unfunny jokes. I like him the least along with Ethan.

Yeah I totally agree with this. He also gives me very stuck up, judgemental vibes. I have a feeling he’d look down his nose at you, very misplaced arrogance that he try’s to hide behind unfunny jokes. I like him the least along with Ethan.
I think the biggest elephant in the room is that he's punching with talia!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the biggest elephant in the room is that he's punching with talia!
She seems nice enough, would she ever have been interested in him if he didn’t have the following. I watched her way back when she did makeup tutorials when she had a much smaller platform. Simon was much more popular than her when they met, she always seemed star struck when she spoke about him in the beginning. Having said that I guess they’ve been together for a long while now so🤷🏻‍♀️

I wouldn’t say he’s particularly punching, with his notoriety could have pulled someone unreal. Talia has always been pretty but that nose job, Invisalign, teeth whitening and fillers have done bits for her.

Reactions: 6
She seems nice enough, would she ever have been interested in him if he didn’t have the following. I watched her way back when she did makeup tutorials when she had a much smaller platform. Simon was much more popular than her when they met, she always seemed star struck when she spoke about him in the beginning. Having said that I guess they’ve been together for a long while now so🤷🏻‍♀️

I wouldn’t say he’s particularly punching, with his notoriety could have pulled someone unreal. Talia has always been pretty but that nose job, Invisalign, teeth whitening and fillers have done bits for her.
I really like Talia but the fact that she's friend with James Charles just doesn't sit right with me. I mean she can do whatever she wants, but we all know what James has done and I couldn't stay friends with someone like that (but we also don't know them sooo idk)

Reactions: 10
See I think the opposite with the nose job, I think she looked better before it. I used to really like Simon but something now just seems off with him

Reactions: 5
See I think the opposite with the nose job, I think she looked better before it. I used to really like Simon but something now just seems off with him
I did agree with that, I think when she first had the nose job it looked too small and piggy for her face. Now the swelling has gone down I think it looks better. It takes nose jobs over a year to fully see the results, either way she was pretty but ratty looking before. I think the new straightened teeth and nose have made her look overall better.

I’ve always felt something was off about Simon. I think he used hide it much better, now I find him really off putting.

Reactions: 2
Glad it’s not just me who can’t quite work Simon out 😅

I think there might just be a general smugness from him but because there’s other guys in the group who are more rude and disrespectful I can’t quite lump him in the same category as them.

Reactions: 7
Sorry can someone post a pic of her nose before and after? I can't remember what she looked like before

Reactions: 3
Sorry can someone post a pic of her nose before and after? I can't remember what she looked like before
I’ve taken screenshots of thumbnails as most of her photos are heavily photoshopped/Facetuned, well posed. She’s smiling in both so you can see how her nose actually looks and her teeth. She was pretty before and pretty now, I think the teeth would have been enough.. the nose job isn’t bad though.
BF07D909-B657-455B-8C5D-CE4EF759E452.jpeg
9F7227C9-94A4-4D38-8A1C-456460B5E595.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I did agree with that, I think when she first had the nose job it looked too small and piggy for her face. Now the swelling has gone down I think it looks better. It takes nose jobs over a year to fully see the results, either way she was pretty but ratty looking before. I think the new straightened teeth and nose have made her look overall better.

I’ve always felt something was off about Simon. I think he used hide it much better, now I find him really off putting.
It might be because I don’t ever watch her so even now seeing her new nose looks so strange to me. I feel like all these uk influencers and reality stars end up with the same nose when they get a nose job.

Reactions: 2
‘It’s because of you JJ and Simon aren’t together’ what a weird person. 😂😶

• Haha
Reactions: 9
my hairline recedes when i see talia's slicked back hair lol it doesn't do her any favours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.