KSI & The Sidemen #2 Vik's engaged & Randy's a dad, guaranteed it's made Faith mad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My biggest takeaway (pun intended) from Simon's video, was that he, a 29-year-old independent man, doesn't use that amazing big kitchen and gets Deliveroo every day. These guys really do lack basic life skills don't they? Poor Talia, she's either going to be cooking for him every day, or eating junk for the rest of her life.

Reactions: 13
My biggest takeaway (pun intended) from Simon's video, was that he, a 29-year-old independent man, doesn't use that amazing big kitchen and gets Deliveroo every day. These guys really do lack basic life skills don't they? Poor Talia, she's either going to be cooking for him every day, or eating junk for the rest of her life.
No matter how rich you are getting deliveroo daily is pathetic to be honest. Get a chef if you are that rich? That flat seemed entirely wasted on them to be honest they literally used their bedrooms and office

Reactions: 10
Yeah I feel bad for Talia too. She made Simon a roast and

He made an insta story joking he’d made it

And JJ said ‘he must have fucked the tit out of her after that’. Simon carries on the joke that JJ sent him a messaging saying ‘that’s not the only thing your eating tonight’

That’s such a vulgar thing to say regarding any woman let alone your mate’s girlfriend jfc. Why do none of them have any basic respect or decorum? She looks so uncomfy after, and I would be too if anyone made those jokes about me let alone my boyfriend and his mates

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Yeah I feel bad for Talia too. She made Simon a roast and

He made an insta story joking he’d made it

And JJ said ‘he must have fucked the tit out of her after that’. Simon carries on the joke that JJ sent him a messaging saying ‘that’s not the only thing your eating tonight’
That’s such a vulgar thing to say regarding any woman let alone your mate’s girlfriend jfc. Why do none of them have any basic respect or decorum? She looks so uncomfy after, and I would be too if anyone made those jokes about me let alone my boyfriend and his mates
On a public platform to a load of teenage boys which teaches them it’s fine to speak about women in that way. Their jokes are getting pathetic now

Reactions: 13
JJ putting all this money into launching a drink only to misspell ingredients on the back… 😂
View attachment 1043825
how come no one saw that? wtf!!!!

She seems nice enough, would she ever have been interested in him if he didn’t have the following. I watched her way back when she did makeup tutorials when she had a much smaller platform. Simon was much more popular than her when they met, she always seemed star struck when she spoke about him in the beginning. Having said that I guess they’ve been together for a long while now so🤷🏻‍♀️

I wouldn’t say he’s particularly punching, with his notoriety could have pulled someone unreal. Talia has always been pretty but that nose job, Invisalign, teeth whitening and fillers have done bits for her.
she looks so different, you can see done stuff and she looked better before!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So Harry isn’t taken this is sashas tiktok uploaded today
she is just saying that,she is filming a tiktok in his house wearing his clothes😂 I don’t know why she is trying to lie when it is very obvious they are together

I think lying about it is what invites all the curiosity as it just makes people more interested. Being secretive whilst making it so obvious at the same time is just asking for assumptions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I wonder what she has in common with him? -.-
she is always saying how broke she is because she’s jobless so I’m sure the fact he’s a millionaire is partly the reason. Considering he’s funded some extravagant holidays that she’s been on recently ;) from watching her lives I really don’t see anything in common at all

• Sick
Reactions: 8
she is always saying how broke she is because she’s jobless so I’m sure the fact he’s a millionaire is partly the reason. Considering he’s funded some extravagant holidays that she’s been on recently ;) from watching her lives I really don’t see anything in common at all
Didn’t she work at a law firm or something, plus considering how posh she sounds her parents most probably have some money

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she work at a law firm or something, plus considering how posh she sounds her parents most probably have some money
think she did ages ago but now she does tiktok lives and relies on People donating money to her through PayPal. I think they are well off but not super rich to pay for her to go to monte carlo and Iceland in the space of a month

Reactions: 2
think she did ages ago but now she does tiktok lives and relies on People donating money to her through PayPal. I think they are well off but not super rich to pay for her to go to monte carlo and Iceland in the space of a month
I never understand these people who try and make careers off people simply donating to them on social media

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I never understand these people who try and make careers off people simply donating to them on social media
Same, fishing for peoples hard earned money to pay for things shouldn’t count as a job. Quite insulting asking for peoples money when your boyfriend is a millionaire, I’m sure he can fund her lifestyle

• Angry
Reactions: 4
leech people lol

no plz no ................................................................... NO WAY
It’s an act. There is no way she’s that dumb. She’s playing up to the ditzy girlfriend role which in this day and age is pathetic

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.