Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

paigelemonade

VIP Member
Harry Pinero thinking he’s sick degrading women when he looks and acts the way he does 😂 I find it embarrassing how fully grown men still act this way, if you think a woman is ugly or has a small ass keep it to yourself instead of announcing it to your mates as a ‘laugh’. Insulting a woman as humour shows your material is lacking.🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

paigelemonade

VIP Member
It baffles me how a group of basically 30 year old men who are probably all millionaires find calling a woman ‘clapped’ funny. Society is so fucked, are they in year 6 on the playground? So immature and volatile, but they think it’s elite humour. I think Harry pinero is an insecure, nasty piece of work with a sorry state of a career. Just can’t stand him

Last edited:
Reactions: 34

redstraw16

VIP Member

Before Randolph announces, calfreezy: it’s gonna be a girl as if it was a boy you’d be in a better mood. Like jfc just let the man announce it before you start trying to make your shitty smart ass comments. And Harry too, after Randolph tells him it’s a girl Harry says ‘I’m sorry to hear that my friend’. They do all realise that the chances of them having girls in the future is 50-50? Such dumb remarks and for what? It’s not even funny, just dead, undermining ‘banter’. Women are a lot more powerful than this bunch of gaming twats
A friend of mine once told me she thinks men who have this disappointed attitude at the idea of daughters is because deep-down they know how rubbish they treat women themselves, and it’s stuck with me since. If you were truly respectful of women you wouldn’t worry about having a daughter. It’s self-reflective of knowing how shit men can be… all whilst doing nothing about it. 😶

• Heart
Reactions: 32

xannax

‘Dont push me to the point where I share nothing at all’ like it some sort of threat ?? I don’t think anyone would care if you did or not 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

GossWhore

VIP Member
this will be the end of the sidemen. well done faith you’ve got your way
Dear lord, what a sad little life, Faith. You ruined the Sidemen completely, so you could have Ethans money. But I hope now you spend it on some lessons in grace and decorum, because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

freshgossip5

VIP Member
Ugh I know he’s not one of the sidemen but close enough (idk where else to write this and I HAVE to get it off my chest) but cal freezy is probably the biggest walking ick I have ever come across on this earth. He makes me feel ill🤢🤢 the other day I had a long drive and was up to date with my fave podcasts. Spotify recommended the fellas to me so I downloaded a couple with guests I like and oh my god that man makes me feel ill. The way he talks about ‘females’ and ‘porking’ (aka having sex) especially when he has a gf it feels sooo disrespectful. I can’t fully explain it but hopefully you all get it. He just makes me feel sick 🤣 defo the type that would follow you round a club and call you clapped if you reject them. bad bad bad vibes

Reactions: 26

sophie1106

Just heard that Ethan said in a clip that they didn’t use condoms, so obviously she was on birth control. For all the haters - yes birth control is only up to 99% effective. But does anyone find it extremely hard to believe that a gold digger who keeps mentioning babies landed in that 1%? 😂 Who is she even kidding

Reactions: 25

LemonPips

There’s something about her that I cannot stand, he got rid of a dream car to get a range, his house is all based about HER, never would he of got a house that has a huge field for horses or pens for animals, bet her brothers are over the moon “my sister is having a baby with one of the sidemen”

congrats to them & best wishes with the pregnancy, but literally seems so rushed.

freshgossip5

VIP Member
I know being pregnant must be tiring and all but she acts like she’s the only person in the world to balance being pregnant whilst managing a household (as she puts it, ‘directing’ the builders and walking the dogs). At least she doesn’t have to work 40 hours a week on top of that?!! She’s so out of touch, can’t believe I used to like her

melly99

Chatty Member
Sooo this might be a huge stretch but whenever I look at faith all I can think of that YouTuber graveyardgirl 🧐😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Macadelic

Right, I'm 3 glasses of Gin in.. and I watched the Podcast :ROFLMAO: This is what happened
  1. Baby is due on Faiths birthday
  2. Claims she didnt know who Ethan was before he added her on IG
  3. Went on their 1st date during lockdown
  4. Her 'older' brother didnt know who Ethan was but the younger 2 did and said it was 'sick' they were dating
  5. She knew for 3 days she was pregnant before telling Ethan and said she was shocked because it wasnt 'really meant to happen because they were so careful'
  6. Ethan asked how she got pregnant and was shocked and hid around the corner in the bathroom for an hour talking to her
  7. Ethan was crying drunk saying he wants to be a dad and he couldnt think of a better person
  8. Her mum is old fashioned and would have liked faith to be married before having kids and was 'shocked for 3 days'
  9. Her 'cherry didnt pop riding a horse'
  10. Shes put the pig nose emoji in her 'blocked words' because people keep trolling her about her nose
  11. Ethan told her the reason people dont like her is because shes not an 'Infulencer'
  12. If its a boy she'll be shocked
  13. She was treated badly in her past relationship (she met him at the gym) and her friends are happy that shes pregnant
  14. She would let ethan shit in her mouth for 10mil
  15. Doesnt know what David Bowie looks like and thinks he sang 'Tiny dancer' by Elton John
  16. Gets her income from TikTok
  17. She got a voicenotefrom a girl saying Ethan shagged her behind a bin.. Faith couldnt ask him because he was in London at the time. Claims girls will do anything to break them up
  18. She's trying to get Ethan christened because 'All if forgotten once you are'
  19. Says her and Ethan have a ghost in their house

The end lmao

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24