KSI & The Sidemen #2 Vik's engaged & Randy's a dad, guaranteed it's made Faith mad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vodka & prime on the floor šŸ¤£ respect the hustle

Tobi could've dressed him better than that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iā€™m not exactly the most fashionable person out there but I feel like he wouldā€™ve been better off turning up in Sidemen merchšŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't read a tattle thread if you are offended by opinions - Please read our rules and why they're important
Obviously everyone is entitled to their opinions, and I obviously have my own, but youd swear half of you hate the sidemen etc, just donā€™t watch any of faith/ethans stuff if you donā€™t like them, I only like JJ/Simon and Josh, so guess what, theyre all I watch out of the lot.

Obviously everyone is entitled to their opinions, and I obviously have my own, but youd swear half of you hate the sidemen etc, just donā€™t watch any of faith/ethans stuff if you donā€™t like them, I only like JJ/Simon and Josh, so guess what, theyre all I watch out of the lot.
It's tattle, isn't the whole point to hate on them? Lol half joking but ya I can't stand Ethan and don't like Tobi so I don't watch their stuff, but difficult to completely avoid since they're in the group vids.

Reactions: 9
I think you are missing the point of tattle?

Reactions: 7

do-tell-me-8b62ac7874.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
may i introduce you to a thing called hate-watching

Reactions: 3
may i introduce you to a thing called hate-watching
Then ill counter you with the point of ā€œenablingā€. You lot slag Faith off to the nines yet youre giving her the platform, and no, tattle isnt just for hate by the way its a discussion forum.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Then ill counter you with the point of ā€œenablingā€. You lot hag Faith off to the nines yet youre giving her the platform, and no, tattle isnt just for hate by the way its a discussion forum.
?
Faith could easily be private like the other girlfriends, sheā€™s monetised her relationship with Ethan so itā€™s being discussed. None of the other girls do this.

Your post on another thread is literally calling someone ā€˜nonceyā€™ but we canā€™t say faith is annoying?

Reactions: 9
Then ill counter you with the point of ā€œenablingā€. You lot hag Faith off to the nines yet youre giving her the platform, and no, tattle isnt just for hate by the way its a discussion forum.
we can say whatever we want about faith since she's out here putting out so much content for the world to see. fyi, faith has only recently become a topic of discussion on these threads, we've been talking tit about the actual sidemen as well. if you can't stand to see things being said about her then dont come on here or just ignore the posts? what were you expecting?

Reactions: 8
?
Faith could easily be private like the other girlfriends, sheā€™s monetised her relationship with Ethan so itā€™s being discussed. None of the other girls do this.

Your post on another thread is literally calling someone ā€˜nonceyā€™ but we canā€™t say faith is annoying?
Because he literally is a n, a valid criticism, hating someone because shes in a relationship with someone and has a slightly annoying voice is mad.

Reactions: 1
Because he literally is a n, a valid criticism, hating someone because shes in a relationship with someone and has a slightly annoying voice is mad.
Okay and faith is genuinely annoying, fame hungry and lied about no knowing who the sidemen were so Iā€™ll keep having an opinion. I couldnā€™t give a tit about who she is with, I wouldnā€™t even have known if she didnā€™t post about it daily.

Reactions: 10
By your own logic if you donā€™t like people bitching on a tattle thread donā€™t read it.
You donā€™t like certain people, so you donā€™t watch them. You donā€™t like people bitching, yet you willingly come into a thread with people doing the very thing you donā€™t like.
Take your own advice mate. šŸ‘‹šŸ¼

Reactions: 4

Faith is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ksi has wrote ā€œrip Rhysā€ on his Instagram story, does anyone know who that is?

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.