KSI & The Sidemen #2 Vik's engaged & Randy's a dad, guaranteed it's made Faith mad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
faith could save herself all the hate and trouble by privating her accounts rn and never speaking about ethan again, but she won't do that, the attention is too good.

Reactions: 7
and swear she says he messaged her and she didnt know ethan? once she saw his followers she defo was interested. shame ethan is so blindto her

Reactions: 7
nahhh faith has made a tiktok saying ‘i washed my hair’ surely that’s a dig here???

Reactions: 5
Anyone know what happened to the video exposing Harry and his girlfriend Sasha. I can’t seem to find it anywhere

Anyone know what happened to the video exposing Harry and his girlfriend Sasha. I can’t seem to find it anywhere
His girlfriends insta is now public if anyone would like to follow before it’s private again btw

Reactions: 1
classy pics smoking - she was on TOWIE ?? https://www.starnow.co.uk/faithkelly12/

Harry's gf will go through who you are following and check you don't have anyone that relates to the sidemen and wider group. I was on her live the other day and she was like 'I have so many follow requests' then went through and listed that they were following freezy, chip ect so she declined them.

I think that's totally fair tbh, total opposie of faith and just wanting to be known for her. She seems really genuine and sweet

Reactions: 2
classy pics smoking - she was on TOWIE ?? https://www.starnow.co.uk/faithkelly12/

Harry's gf will go through who you are following and check you don't have anyone that relates to the sidemen and wider group. I was on her live the other day and she was like 'I have so many follow requests' then went through and listed that they were following freezy, chip ect so she declined them.

I think that's totally fair tbh, total opposie of faith and just wanting to be known for her. She seems really genuine and sweet
I agree to some extent but she’s the one who made their relationship so obvious so she can’t really complain for it being “exposed” and being followed on insta I mean she posted a picture on her public instagram of her and harry in bed together so I don’t know what she was expecting

• Heart
Reactions: 11

She deffo loves the attention too … going private to public on insta and then being a pick me on live baiting her follow requests out

Reactions: 13
She deffo loves the attention too … going private to public on insta and then being a pick me on live baiting her follow requests out
Agree, she wouldn’t talk about it on live if she didn’t want the attention. She was also calling people psychos for following her as if she didn’t bring the attention to herself in the first place

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.