KSI & The Sidemen #2 Vik's engaged & Randy's a dad, guaranteed it's made Faith mad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think KSI is the best role model out of all of them. I’ve heard stories of him being genuinely lovely and helping people.

Ethan and Harry are the worst out of all of them. Childish little dickheads. Ethan’s mother isn’t much better either
There was a reacts video that wound me up recently, I can’t remember which one it was unfortunately, but KSI tried saying something nice/genuine about women I think and the other guys just started laughing and mocking him so he got shut down. Ethan was definitely one of them, really wish I could remember which video it was.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
That thing JJ said about 'female friends' on Twitter is very telling. Maybe if you're about 15 then yeah, it's impossible to have a man/woman friendship without attraction, but two grown adults? Nah. By that logic, bisexual people cant have any mates because they'll end up having sex eventually. Just immature really.

Reactions: 10
Find it hard to watch a sidemen video these days because of Harry. Find him to be such a try hard and so cringe that he’s become unbearable. Quite sad because he used to be my favourite but recently he’s just so unfunny and miserable

Makes my skin crawl when he constantly says “my friend” after every sentence when talking to someone 😭

Reactions: 3
Fully understand it, but the crowds of people following them when they're making vids is really annoying, especially lately.

Reactions: 6
I actually find it so surprising how much of an international audience they have. They constantly get recognsied in other countries which I never expected tbh, thought they were mostly only popular with a british crowd

Reactions: 8
It's so interesting to see them so out of touch with reality in the recent video. When Harry mentioned that they're too far gone for them to assume the 'bad/poor' team would be catching a private jet to their destination. Obviously they are wealthy men but it's so strange seeing them be so comfortable in their money to act so ungrateful at times considering they came from working class backgrounds.

Reactions: 5
ethan was proper annoying in the assumptions video - talking over vik's assumption and saying it's too serious, that tit about not wanting to be a role model, being fidgety and just uninterested (edit: don't even get me started on the nonsense about hamsters not being significant pets & how he kept laughing at the fact morpheus died... like wtf is wrong with you?).

the assumption about ethan wanting to leave the sidemen but not being able to sustain himself financially without them is 100% true. he barely even uploads on his own channel unless there's a brand deal.

Reactions: 19
the assumption about ethan wanting to leave the sidemen but not being able to sustain himself financially without them is 100% true. he barely even uploads on his own channel unless there's a brand deal.
There is absolutely no way he can sustain the lifestyle both him and Faith want without the Sidemen. Im creasing because he's getting fat again despite being a GymShark ambassador. Simon, Vikk, JJ and Josh seem to be the only ones who have consistent content coming out for an audience that will actually stick around once the Sidemen are over. Harry is always talking about a 'comeback' for that Christmas revenue but a crossbar challenge isn't going to compare when people like Niko are putting out proper bangers made with effort.

Reactions: 16
It's so interesting to see them so out of touch with reality in the recent video. When Harry mentioned that they're too far gone for them to assume the 'bad/poor' team would be catching a private jet to their destination. Obviously they are wealthy men but it's so strange seeing them be so comfortable in their money to act so ungrateful at times considering they came from working class backgrounds.
There’s a bit on the 24 hour race one where someone says about how Harry is dressed despite being a multi millionaire and he just laughs
One of their friends also says. Money talks wealth whispers. Which is ironic the way they all flaunt how rich they are.

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t get through the new sidemen Sunday nearly 2 and a half hours long. Was no where near as good as the other holiday videos I was so bored I had to turn it off

Reactions: 6
I couldn’t get through the new sidemen Sunday nearly 2 and a half hours long. Was no where near as good as the other holiday videos I was so bored I had to turn it off
Ah I actually liked it. I do think some of the other holiday videos were more entertaining overall, but I Iiked the amount of effort put in. I'd rather watch a looong video than another hide and seek. The 'bad team' (especially Vik) carried the whole video imo.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.