KSI & The Sidemen #2 Vik's engaged & Randy's a dad, guaranteed it's made Faith mad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
saw a clip of ksi on the logan podcast and it sounds like Netflix or someone have been following him for months filming something which should be interesting to see the real behind the scenes him

Reactions: 4
saw a clip of ksi on the logan podcast and it sounds like Netflix or someone have been following him for months filming something which should be interesting to see the real behind the scenes him
If he knows he's being filmed, it's probably not the 'real' him.

Reactions: 2
So random but I was just stalking Harry’s rumoured gf on insta and it legit went private as I was scrolling. It seems she makes it public for a while and then changes

Reactions: 9
So random but I was just stalking Harry’s rumoured gf on insta and it legit went private as I was scrolling. It seems she makes it public for a while and then changes
Huh, her tiktok is public again too. It was on private for a while and I requested to follow her but she rejected me lol.

Reactions: 1
I do like jj but I defiently think he’s the type of guy to have a load of girls on the go even while in a relationship. I’m not surprised his last relationship ended in videos he’d always compliment other girls or even in reacts. Didn’t he cheat on his ex Seana?

• Angry
Reactions: 2
its Louis Theroux lol

Did anyone hear about Deji’s ex gf Dounja being racist
they broke up*?

I do like jj but I defiently think he’s the type of guy to have a load of girls on the go even while in a relationship. I’m not surprised his last relationship ended in videos he’d always compliment other girls or even in reacts. Didn’t he cheat on his ex Seana?
for sure, him an True Geordie are like the type of having a lot lol

oh god, he is fucked lol
btw didn't the siderplus had a 100,000 every month for a fan? did anyone ever won anything?
Great advert at the start that his editor left a blurred box over. A whole minute of the video has the blurred box over it. Does he not watch back before he uploads? Maybe give your sponger a job to do Ethan and get her to watch your videos back. She’s a fan after all

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not wanting to defend her but I can imagine the hate she’s getting is exhausting. However, Does she not see where the fans are coming from???
36558D25-300B-495A-849B-22E061346816.jpeg

What are peoples opinions on Simon? He’s the one of the group I’ve never quite been able to work out, I don’t know why.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.