KSI & The Sidemen #2 Vik's engaged & Randy's a dad, guaranteed it's made Faith mad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a few comments under TikTok’s of faith that she apparently did OF and deleted her whole page when she first started talking to Ethan. Does anyone know if that’s true or not?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I saw a few comments under TikTok’s of faith that she apparently did OF and deleted her whole page when she first started talking to Ethan. Does anyone know if that’s true or not?
I just Googled her Insta username and 'Onlyfans' and looks like it's true judging by the Reddit posts. Tbh that's probably how Ethan really discovered her lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
If you go to Google images you can see all the photos. People posted them on a Reddit named after her lol. Her OF name was brunetteblueeyedbaddie. Makes you wonder if Ethan knows.

Reactions: 5
Just found them on Reddit lol. Defiently her she Dosent show her face but you can tell from the bedsheets and bed frame its hers. You can also see those hears she has above her bed

Reactions: 2
Sooo this might be a huge stretch but whenever I look at faith all I can think of that YouTuber graveyardgirl 🧐😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Don't really watch much of Josh anymore because GTA roleplay is just the cringiest thing imagineable for a near 30 year old to be playing in my opinion, but I do like him in a lot of the group vids. Theres this thing he does though that really irritates me in every video, where he like licks his upper lip and is constantly making weird mouth movements.
Around 0:30 into this vid you'll see what I mean but it drives me mad.

Reactions: 1
I think the other sidemen know Ethan and faith won’t last, considering Harry, jj and Simon don’t follow her (the most famous ones aswell lol). Also noticed on the side cast whenever Ethan brings her up the others don’t really say much, pretty sure they just don’t want to feed into her wanting clout

Reactions: 10
Why is he in bed while the others are properly sat up. He seems like he wakes up 3 unless he’s going gym in the morning.
0F9C4E82-C896-4DDF-B5E7-EF28A6198E70.png

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.