KSI & The Sidemen #2 Vik's engaged & Randy's a dad, guaranteed it's made Faith mad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's absolutely horrible how ethan can't even pretend to be engaged in the content while filming. it's not like he has tit to do all day either, doesn't post on his channel, doesn't stream much. so what's his bloody problem?

Reactions: 4
‘Dont push me to the point where I share nothing at all’ like it some sort of threat ?? I don’t think anyone would care if you did or not 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It's crazy how much of his/their personal life she shares. I don't think I could be with somebody who constantly felt the need to share every single little moment. It really does show her age, which I just found out is only newly 22. She is screaming insecure and has to constantly 'prove' to everybody that they are happy.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She’s live again n basically said ethans only going cause he wants to see the after n he’s paying all this money cause he’s excited about the after renovations. She’s gonna start Youtube .. surprise this girl is a leech

Reactions: 5
I actually do like talia but she looks like a different person every single video

Reactions: 9
I actually do like talia but she looks like a different person every single video
She never settles on a hairstyle or make-up look, scrolling back on her IG there’s a few pics that I wouldn’t recognise as her AT ALL, I quite like her as well though.

Ethan & Faith still not wearing masks in supermarkets 🙃
Just saw that, can’t say I’m surprised tbh… 🙄

Reactions: 3
I just loaded up Twitch and Ethan is streaming with Faith. He keeps making fun of her and she doesn't look pleased. I love it. He just told her she lives in a nice little bubble. LOL Someone in chat just said "This is the kind of ignorance that causes racism" because she's so stupid.

She doesn't know what a cassette is and thinks it's a musical instrument. I can't. I just can't.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
talia was on what's good and was talking about how she moved house 5 times last year. one of the apartments had no internet (some fiber optic tit) and she didn't realise that the type of internet depends on the building so she paid the deposit assuming that they had fiber optic and when she found out they didn't, she broke the lease. simon was just telling her it's common sense. so bleeping stupid, how much money do you have to waste.

Reactions: 4
talia was on what's good and was talking about how she moved house 5 times last year. one of the apartments had no internet (some fiber optic tit) and she didn't realise that the type of internet depends on the building so she paid the deposit assuming that they had fiber optic and when she found out they didn't, she broke the lease. simon was just telling her it's common sense. so bleeping stupid, how much money do you have to waste.
To be fair she could have been lied to? Or assumed? New developments have been set up really weirdly recently with fiver to the property using dodgey providers that don’t work

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.