KSI & The Sidemen #2 Vik's engaged & Randy's a dad, guaranteed it's made Faith mad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she mentions the house and then says they have they own agreements. Yeah, the agreement is when he knocks her up that she'll take the house and kid and he'll go live somewhere else. To say Ethan isn't her bank is so bleeping laughable. She's so pathetic.

Reactions: 13
Lmao her posting all of the tiktok comments on her story like that is so pathetic. I doubt it, but I wonder if Ethan will say anything or defend her since she posted that essay. She's probably pissed he's not constantly online defending her from his fans.

Reactions: 6
Ethan has always been my least favourite, always trying to get a joke in and when it doesn’t land he just repeats in 5 times. I have found him to be quite dismissive of the others as well
Definitely has gotten a lot worse in obnoxiousness since he lost the weight. I remember before then he'd be prone to rages in the gaming videos but never anything particularly malicious or big-headed. Now that's changed a lot and agree with you that it's dismissive, big-head behaviour to force himself in as the loudest in any video.

Reactions: 7
Looool so basically he bought the house and she probs agreed to fix it up or decorate or pay utility bills
B8B1569D-3B1F-4602-8ADE-581561D20CD6.png

Reactions: 5
Maybe she should reflect on why people have formed those opinions on her, and why the other girlfriends don’t receive comments like that, to this extent anyway. If she didn’t make her whole social media revolve around Ethan and being Ethans girlfriend, I think people would have a completely different view on her.

Reactions: 16
At the end of the day we are true. He’s funding her life. She’s living in a house she wouldn’t be able to afford normally. She’s out of her boundaries she gets to enjoy a house without having to pay for it therefore he is funding her life long term. He’s giving her a roof over her head and minimum cost. Also she’s acting like they couldn’t have gotten a more affordable house lol they didn’t need to get an expensive house. Could’ve gotten a house she was financially ready for.

Reactions: 10
complaining and not posting on her own account but showing off on the FNE home account…classy!!

Reactions: 1
She could just stop sharing that aspect of her life though, I mean I am sure no one is going to lose any sleep not seeing her attempts at showing off about her relationship. Why not create interesting content rather than a home account, I mean how many people in her target demographic going to relate to that? Although she knows no one will watch it as she is there for the clout and the £££.

Reactions: 9
Pink cupboards... is he seriously letting her decorate HIS house however she wants? When they eventually break up he's going to want to redecorate the entire house

Reactions: 8

Ethan yet again not even watching on sidemen reacts, i don't know how they let him get away with it. The idiot's wearing glasses so you can see his screen reflection and hes clearly doing something else half the time. I get that the channel is a low effort moneygrab but this is taking the piss

Reactions: 12

Ethan yet again not even watching on sidemen reacts, i don't know how they let him get away with it. The idiot's wearing glasses so you can see his screen reflection and hes clearly doing something else half the time. I get that the channel is a low effort moneygrab but this is taking the piss
It makes me so mad that he can’t even do the bare minimum for his job. If all I had to do was sit there and watch videos and react to them in order to rake in the money that he does I’d be thrilled. As you said, it’s not supposed to be a high production channel but at least act like you want to be there or get off the camera.

Reactions: 12

This type of filming probably doesn't even take very long like...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.