KSI & The Sidemen #2 Vik's engaged & Randy's a dad, guaranteed it's made Faith mad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faith’s just appeared on my TikTok FYP doing some live discount shop. Is this for real? I’ve seen random people do it but thought it was a scam lol. Can’t believe she left a genuine job for this.

Reactions: 3
didn't know everyone who had a laptop/computer was a sidemen fan. as if people don't watch youtube on their phone. what the duck is she on about, next thing she'll be saying she never even saw a phone until she met ethan

Reactions: 5
faith is making the sidemen look like a joke lmao, she's really cheapening the brand

Reactions: 17
if you don't mind me asking what did she do i mean i know she is ethans girlfriend but still dont really follow her
Mostly the fact that it’s blatantly obvious she’s with him for fame and money, she’s lied about having no idea who he was yet her brother has been a massive sidemen fan for years. When she got covid back at the end of December she didn’t stick to guidelines at all, a young girl politely asked her why she wasn’t sticking to guidelines to which faith dragged her online and than called her a witch on live. She’s also clearly the type of girl that would air all of Ethan’s/sideman’s dirty laundry is they ever broke up. There’s defiently much more she’s done!!

Reactions: 14
I’ve only just found this thread, it came up on my home page & im so glad it did, and I’m SO glad I’m not the only one who finds faith to be so annoying & using Ethan as her bank

Reactions: 5
after doing a bit of research i kinda think that these new girlfriends aren't it obviously these guys are famous and have loadssss of money but the type of girls they have picked i'm talking about faith and sasha btw, the rest are alright i guess i absolutey love talia but yeah it's kinda obvious these girls are only with them for the fame and money and its sad because i feel like a girlfriend could either help you grow more as person and make you the best version of yourself (i feel like ethan really needs this for some reason even though he's alright, i don't hate any of the sidemen members btw) or either just break you and make you go down from there which i feel like would be extremely bad and have really bad effect on ethan and harry seeing as they have those types of girlfriends...i could be wrong, let me know what you guys think

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Faith brought her younger brother to ksi’s concert idk I find it weird how he’s always with her and Ethan. Almost as if he’s the one that wants her to be in a relationship with Ethan

• Haha
Reactions: 13
after doing a bit of research i kinda think that these new girlfriends aren't it obviously these guys are famous and have loadssss of money but the type of girls they have picked i'm talking about faith and sasha btw, the rest are alright i guess i absolutey love talia but yeah it's kinda obvious these girls are only with them for the fame and money and its sad because i feel like a girlfriend could either help you grow more as person and make you the best version of yourself (i feel like ethan really needs this for some reason even though he's alright, i don't hate any of the sidemen members btw) or either just break you and make you go down from there which i feel like would be extremely bad and have really bad effect on ethan and harry seeing as they have those types of girlfriends...i could be wrong, let me know what you guys think
I don’t really care if Ethan and Harry’s girlfriends use them and drag them down. Both of them are absolute wet wipes that think behaving like 12 year olds is acceptable so let them get on with it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You can tell their getting feed up with it wouldn’t be surprised if they stop making videos in the next year
JJ is getting bigger mainstream
Vik is getting married
Simon seems happy just being with Talia
Toby and Harry have never seem really invested
Josh is just Josh
Ethan has that headache

So yeah breakup or "hiatus"

Reactions: 7
One of Sasha’s videos came up on my fyp & I was really confused why the username looked so familiar lol - realized it was because I’d seen it on here

Jesus Christ she is annoying though

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.