KSI & The Sidemen #2 Vik's engaged & Randy's a dad, guaranteed it's made Faith mad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she openly admit to being unhygienic to over 300k people

Forgot to add this but she must STINK
It's not really unhygienic if you've got naturally dry hair. I get if you wash your hair everyday, washing your hair once every 2 weeks must be gross but it's really not

Reactions: 8
Thoughts? He always seems to get sick on tour but never does apart from that
I rate his work ethic and how well he’s done but his music is awful. He was terrible on the brits and it just feels like he’s getting places with it because of the collabs with big names who want a cut of his audience

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Thoughts? He always seems to get sick on tour but never does apart from that
He didn't sound good in his recent 2nd channel video. 😅 He does seem to cancel/reschedule quite a lot though.. Touring is no joke.. he needs to take it seriously and look after himself, which I doubt he's been doing

I rate his work ethic and how well he’s done but his music is awful. He was terrible on the brits and it just feels like he’s getting places with it because of the collabs with big names who want a cut of his audience
Holiday is the only song of his I enjoy but there’s a massive difference between the track and him singing it live

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Holiday is the only song of his I enjoy but there’s a massive difference between the track and him singing it live
Yeah the actual track is okay because it was editing to high heaven but live he’s awful. As I said I respect the graft and him trying but he’s not great

Reactions: 1
JJ has said many a times (like a few of the lads) he’s really cut down on his drinking over the last 2 years. The problem with JJ is he’s taking on too much. The other week they had 3 solid days of filming for Sidemen Sunday (Simon said on stream as he missed it due to covid) those days will easily be 10/11 hour days…then obviously he does Reacts and MoreSidmen plus his own channel and a tour. He needs to pick one and sack the other off - ie. Do the tour and not sidemen stuff for a month…he works too much.

Reactions: 9
he could easily be suffering with long covid too! i have cfs which is kinda similar and both the physical and mental fatigue is just horrible

Reactions: 6
going on tour probably sets off all the mental & physical fatigue and it manifests in him being ill. jj's really doing too much all at once and it's def taking a toll on him. it's not sustainable at all (i do respect the grind tho, his work ethic is insane)

Reactions: 5
Saw a clip from sideplus that came up on my TikTok where they were talking about onlyfans and if they do it if they were girl. Ethan was the only one that was very for it but I remember in a past video about 2 years back he said he wouldn’t date someone who did it. He obviously has no choice but to support it now since faith did💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saw a clip from sideplus that came up on my TikTok where they were talking about onlyfans and if they do it if they were girl. Ethan was the only one that was very for it but I remember in a past video about 2 years back he said he wouldn’t date someone who did it. He obviously has no choice but to support it now since faith did💀
she has onlyfans?

I find it very hard to believe she didn’t know who the sidemen were when her brother was a massive sidemen fan and even got their merch for Christmas. Would he not tell her who Ethan was when they started talking?
Girl is a liar 😂 making out she’s so tech dumb yet had an only fans

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.