KSI & The Sidemen #2 Vik's engaged & Randy's a dad, guaranteed it's made Faith mad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously not really sidemen related, but has anyone seen this? It’s from yesterday and it’s at the hotel the American YouTubers are staying in, such weird behaviour. Anything like this hasn’t happened for any of the previous fights has it?

Obviously not really sidemen related, but has anyone seen this? It’s from yesterday and it’s at the hotel the American YouTubers are staying in, such weird behaviour. Anything like this hasn’t happened for any of the previous fights has it?

Not sure if on the other fights if it was published where they were staying. YouTubers a dumb if they shared where they were

Reactions: 1
deji vs alex wasabi tonight does anyone know if ksi or the other sidemen are going to watch him fight?
KSI and the sidemen were all there, I believe!
But it’s a shame that none of them spoke out against the heavily biased judging in the Kenny v Temperrr match.

KSI and the sidemen were all there, I believe!
But it’s a shame that none of them spoke out against the heavily biased judging in the Kenny v Temperrr match.
The whole thing was a shambles. Deji is still tit, he really needs to give up boxing. Ryan Taylor HEADBUTTING someone during the actual fight and fans bigging him up for it, thug

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
The whole thing was a shambles. Deji is still tit, he really needs to give up boxing. Ryan Taylor HEADBUTTING someone during the actual fight and fans bigging him up for it, thug
Oh, absolutely. And not to mention the complete random who ran into the ring! The judging was extremely shady, and so many influencers are speaking up about it… except the Sidemen. I get it though, they’re probably comforting Deji after what’s probably the biggest loss of his life.

Reactions: 2
Don’t know why she can’t just ignore those questions, will only make it worse for herself when she inevitably posts something about Harry! Pretty sure Harry has moved house as she’s posting in a new house that’s not his flag with Cal 🤔

Don’t know why she can’t just ignore those questions, will only make it worse for herself when she inevitably posts something about Harry! Pretty sure Harry has moved house as she’s posting in a new house that’s not his flag with Cal 🤔
Also posting stories like that whilst wearing his clothes (blue Umbro jumper) just contradicts her being ‘single’.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This might be the worst streak of sidemen sundays in a long time. Don't think I've watched a full vid in over a month now

Reactions: 14
This might be the worst streak of sidemen sundays in a long time. Don't think I've watched a full vid in over a month now
Agree, last video I watched all the way through and enjoyed was the silent library. Didn’t mind the cube but it wasn’t the best.

Reactions: 4
I don’t bother with sidemen Sundays unless it’s a josh lead one, moresidemen is so much better

Reactions: 10
literally haven't watching anything in the past 2 months. their views are pretty mediocre as well (hovering at ~7m, with the exception of the callux video)

Reactions: 5
See Deji has rattled off an excuses for losing video as per usual.

If you enjoy boxing fair play go and join a local boxing club, stop trying to cash in on it when you are tit and hanging onto your brothers coat tails.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone watch yesterdays sidemen Sunday, is it any good/point in watching?
I wouldn’t bother, it felt quite rushed and last minute. I felt sorry for the fans too because it didn’t seem like the Sidemen gave a tit. The prizes were pretty poor compared to the amount of money they spent when they took the last bunch of fans shopping. I’m sure I saw someone say it was meant to be a Tinder video though but it was cancelled?

Also seems like some of the Sidemen think Ethan will be having a baby soon too. They made a few comments on Sideplus about how he’s just bought a Range Rover which is a ‘family’ car and how he’s bought this big house with all these rooms. I’ll try and find the exact quotes later but I thought it was pretty funny, seemed like they were making not so subtle digs.

Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t bother, it felt quite rushed and last minute. I felt sorry for the fans too because it didn’t seem like the Sidemen gave a tit. The prizes were pretty poor compared to the amount of money they spent when they took the last bunch of fans shopping. I’m sure I saw someone say it was meant to be a Tinder video though but it was cancelled?

Also seems like some of the Sidemen think Ethan will be having a baby soon too. They made a few comments on Sideplus about how he’s just bought a Range Rover which is a ‘family’ car and how he’s bought this big house with all these rooms. I’ll try and find the exact quotes later but I thought it was pretty funny, seemed like they were making not so subtle digs.
I've also noticed the comments, Faith has also been very quiet, hinted at feeling rough. I wouldn't be surprised if she is currently pregnant.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.