KSI & The Sidemen #2 Vik's engaged & Randy's a dad, guaranteed it's made Faith mad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know if anyone else gets annoyed by this, but for the amount of people the sidemen have behind the scenes on camera and stuff, they make zero effort to actually hide it and it drives me insane. For example in this vid today, every second camera angle you just have a random person who I do not care about at all, stood 2ft away from the lads with a camera down their throats. I don't want to see Kon playing around with his camera or his girlfriend just stood there behind them on camera, really takes away from the content imo (even though mukbangs are bottom tier anyway).

Reactions: 8
JJ is getting bigger mainstream
Vik is getting married
Simon seems happy just being with Talia
Toby and Harry have never seem really invested
Josh is just Josh
Ethan has that headache

So yeah breakup or "hiatus"
I always wonder this with YouTubers, surely there’s a point where your content has to change or it just gets stale? Or it’s like you’re all fully grown men now stop acting like you’re 16… 🤣

Also in any other job industry if you picked 7 people out I’d highly doubt the same 7 people would be still doing the exact same thing 9 years later, growth and change are normal, especially when you’ve probably already made enough money to retire young or invest well.

Reactions: 3
I always wonder this with YouTubers, surely there’s a point where your content has to change or it just gets stale? Or it’s like you’re all fully grown men now stop acting like you’re 16… 🤣

Also in any other job industry if you picked 7 people out I’d highly doubt the same 7 people would be still doing the exact same thing 9 years later, growth and change are normal, especially when you’ve probably already made enough money to retire young or invest well.
Exactly. It’s a bit like girl bands and boy bands eventually they want at least a hiatus to explore their own things so it doesn’t go stale and you all end up hating each other

Reactions: 6
i literally haven't watched any of their videos for the past 6-7 weeks bc i can't deal with all the screaming and incessant shouting. there's just something about them that's bleeping annoying these days, maybe it's the fact that they're almost 30 and still pander to preteen boys' humor

Reactions: 12
same, it honestly seems like theyre overperforming for the camera bc their heart just aint in it and its unbearable lol

Reactions: 2
I sometimes find their gaming videos are more enjoyable than the sidemen Sundays

Reactions: 12
The gaming videos have been decent especially that ops one…the GTA and Among us were classic. They feel they need to deliver a TV show worthy sideman Sunday and it’s lost meaning.

Reactions: 5
I sometimes find their gaming videos are more enjoyable than the sidemen Sundays
I really enjoy moresidemen. Their main channel peak for me was 2019 and 2020. Early 2021 was good but ever since then I find myself not looking forward to their main channel videos

Reactions: 7
their gaming videos are still enjoyable to watch. the more high production their main channel gets, the more people lose interest. if we wanted to watch game shows we'd switch on the tv 😂

Reactions: 6
Watching some of their react videos whilst working from home with COVID 🙃

Ethan calling Robinho (the footballer) “What a boy” is 🤢 really hoping he’s not in the know about his gang-rape conviction and the disgusting things he said about the woman!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

she's not like other girls! can't hang out with them cos she "never fits in"
because all the other girls know she’s sucked the clout out of Behz, I actually love all the other sidemen girlfriends, and especially Kon’s Kirsty, she’s my favourite out of the lot

Reactions: 17
I agree - Talia and Kirsty are just so much more down to earth compared to the others.
Also, does anyone know if Sasha/Faith have had work done? Something about both of them just seems so…. Artificial (personality-wise and plastic surgery-wise).

Reactions: 9
I agree - Talia and Kirsty are just so much more down to earth compared to the others.
Also, does anyone know if Sasha/Faith have had work done? Something about both of them just seems so…. Artificial (personality-wise and plastic surgery-wise).
From an instagram tag I've found that Faith has had lip filler, cheek filler and botox

Think faith has fillers and Sasha uses a lot of filters on her Instagram that change her face completely

Reactions: 3

I think their best bet (provided enough of them want to carry on together) is to follow the route that Rooster Teeth / Achievement Hunter has done in the US, i.e. focusing on high-quality gaming content with some occasional comedy sketches/series (not with puerile, teenage humour) thrown in too. The main cast of Achievement Hunter are all in their 30s/40s, settled down into marriages and had kids in some cases whilst still carrying on essentially as professional gamers.

I could see that path suiting people like Josh, Vik, Simon and Tobi at least. JJ is big enough I think to choose an alternative path (e.g. music) if he wants to, whereas I suspect Ethan and Harry might try something else too, even if I think their long-term interests would be better suited along the route I mention above.

Reactions: 2
Apparently Harry’s “sorry my friend” reaction when Randolph told him they were having a baby girl was set up. Simon says in his “If the Sidemen weren’t famous” that Harry already knew it was girl before that and that it fake, so I guess he had time to think of a joke and still went for that stinker… 🤨

• Wow
deji vs alex wasabi tonight does anyone know if ksi or the other sidemen are going to watch him fight?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.